1/26/2013-Fantasy-Eastern including Puerto Rico

If you would like to join our FE Group please let me know. We are going to have a great time, so come on join us. Please PM me and I will get you sign up.

thrillfan said:
Katekins13 I have all my FE gifts done and I am so excited about getting all the FE gifts (I had so much fun getting Abigail's gifts) When Abigail gets back from the cruise she will wonder where her gifts are every day (LOL). I think we will enjoy getting all our little gifts and I am like you I liked my FE gifts so much that I kept me one of everything that I am giving out also.(Not bragging but I gave gifts that I would of liked to have gotten). Thats how I think it should be.

I completely agree. And we didn't get any large gifts, just small fun ones that made us smile :-)

Booked my flights this morning!!!!! Woot Woot feels even more official!

I'm super excited and freaking out all at the same time lol

I completely agree. And we didn't get any large gifts, just small fun ones that made us smile :-)
I didn't spend a lot on my gifts either, I don't think that is the hole point of doing the FE thing. I think the gifts are to make you smile when you have something in you FE not to make the giver spend a lot of money on you.I would not want to be a part of it if you had to spend a lot. I just cant wait to see what different things people have come up with. I think its going to be so exciting.

It is official! We are cruising NEXT MONTH!!! Woohoo!

YAY!

I am SO looking forward to it!

(I am also so glad that November is over. December is not off to a great start, but fingers crossed it's not November!)

We're still trying to sort out what we want to do for the day we get off the ship. Starting to look at the possibility of getting a day room reservation from the hotel in the airport.

Come join the fun... Join our FE Group. If you would like to join us please send me a pm and tell me your info and I will get you all signed up.

Hello,

We'll be on the cruise, on deck 8 to be precise:rotfl2:

Can anyone tell me when formal night an pirate night will be? I don' t want to be in palo's on pirate night!pirate:

See you all soon!

Ilona & kyra
From the netherlands.

thrillfan said:
Come join the fun... Join our FE Group. If you would like to join us please send me a pm and tell me your info and I will get you all signed up.

Ok... What is FE?
Probably a dumb question but hey, I'm Dutch.. So i will need some help with all the words used here on the forum.

Kyra

Hello,

We'll be on the cruise, on deck 8 to be precise:rotfl2:

Can anyone tell me when formal night an pirate night will be? I don' t want to be in palo's on pirate night!pirate:

See you all soon!

Ilona & kyra
From the netherlands.

:welcome: So glad that you found us. Formal night should be on Sunday, and pirate night should be on Tuesday.

Ok... What is FE?
Probably a dumb question but hey, I'm Dutch.. So i will need some help with all the words used here on the forum.

Kyra

FE is Fish Exstender, outside your door is a fish that Disney put info for your room. If you join the FE Group you put a hanging pockets (called FE) and other people in you FE Group put gifts in you FE. Its like a secret santa. There are 12 rooms per group. If you would like to join just pm me and let me know. If you have any more questions just pm me.

Got my room assignment! Got my room assignment!

We're going on a cruise! ;)

:cool1::cool1::cool1:

(last week, my uncle died very unexpectedly so we had to make a quick trip back home for the funeral and all I could think was "I need a vacation.")

I still don't know what to do in San Juan

Stay on the ship and try out the Auquaduck? That's what I'm planning anyway!:yay:

And just another question: are people still doing the pin trading thing on the ship? I am nota collector myself but a friend of mine is. If there isstill some trading going on on the ship i might bring some of his pins to trade for some cool cruiseline stuff.:banana:

Kyra

Hey! We're doing Palo Brunch on Thursday at 10:30 am, so we'll likely see you there! :yay:

Could be. Then again we may change. We just go off the Fantasy 7-night Western and did Remy Brunch and Dinner. We know we want to repeat one of those so we need to take another look at the schedule. Decisions, decisions.

I still don't know what to do in San Juan

Our plan is to just get off the ship and grab a cab to take us up to El Morro. From there we will wander around a bit and walk back down to the ship.

Our plan is to just get off the ship and grab a cab to take us up to El Morro. From there we will wander around a bit and walk back down to the ship.

We're going to walk to Old San Juan and check out the forts. Sounds both fascinating and pretty. Looking forward to it!

Also, I see you're from Plymouth. My dad grew up near there! My parents still live in central MA, so we're flying to Boston on Saturday for the holidays.

We're going to walk to Old San Juan and check out the forts. Sounds both fascinating and pretty. Looking forward to it!

Also, I see you're from Plymouth. My dad grew up near there! My parents still live in central MA, so we're flying to Boston on Saturday for the holidays.

The way San Juan is laid out, its up-hill from the dock (at sea level - duh) to El Morro (the big fort at the entrance to the harbor) which is why we are going to taxi up to there and then walk through the city on the way back down. Much less strenuous. :3dglasses

I was born and raised in Plymouth. No I'm not descended from the Pilgrims. My grand parents were more recent immigrants. :)

The way San Juan is laid out, its up-hill from the dock (at sea level - duh) to El Morro (the big fort at the entrance to the harbor) which is why we are going to taxi up to there and then walk through the city on the way back down. Much less strenuous. :3dglasses

I was born and raised in Plymouth. No I'm not descended from the Pilgrims. My grand parents were more recent immigrants. :)

Better to be up hill at the start of the day than at the end. I'd say that we're young and stupid but only one of those is true! I'd also say we're healthy, but, again, maybe not true! ;) (Though, my ankle is doing really well, but downhills between recovering from the sprain and my knee surgeries have always been more troublesome. So that long slow whine you hear at the end of the day? Maybe me! ;))

Yeah, my dad's family is also significantly more recently emigrated to the US. He actually grew up in Kingston, but most people have heard of Plymouth. Like, his generation was the first ones born here. Same with my mom's, but they're from the north shore, not south. Mixed marriage! ;)

I am really looking forward to this vacation. Last week, we ended up having to fly to MA for a funeral and, once the funeral was done, my brain said "how much longer to the cruise?" and that's been that. Of course, there's still Christmas and my birthday between now and then, but. Let's go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter