1/26/2013-Fantasy-Eastern including Puerto Rico

Whew! Booked and paid just about 2 hours ago and I've just gone through now and booked some adult dining for the cruise. Very surprised at how much was still available at this late date.

We're doing Remy dinner at 8:10 on embarkation day. We're not sure we are going to keep this. It will depend on our experience doing Remy on the 12/8 cruise.

We're doing Palo at 8:30 on St. Thomas day, which is also Pirate Night. While we are in STT we are also doing the 3-hour island tour and plan on shopping a while downtown.

We're doing Palo Brunch on Thursday at 11:00.

No, we didn't book Remy Brunch. We did it on the Dream in May and are doing it again on our 12/8 cruise so we thought that we would skip it this time.

We are thinking that in San Juan we will just get a cab up to El Morro and walk back down at our own pace.

Looking forward to seeing everybody on board.

OKW Lover said:
Whew! Booked and paid just about 2 hours ago and I've just gone through now and booked some adult dining for the cruise. Very surprised at how much was still available at this late date.

We're doing Remy dinner at 8:10 on embarkation day. We're not sure we are going to keep this. It will depend on our experience doing Remy on the 12/8 cruise.

We're doing Palo at 8:30 on St. Thomas day, which is also Pirate Night. While we are in STT we are also doing the 3-hour island tour and plan on shopping a while downtown.

We're doing Palo Brunch on Thursday at 11:00.

No, we didn't book Remy Brunch. We did it on the Dream in May and are doing it again on our 12/8 cruise so we thought that we would skip it this time.

We are thinking that in San Juan we will just get a cab up to El Morro and walk back down at our own pace.

:welcome:

It looks like you are all set! Looking forward to seeing you, too!

Explains the *GT rates! ;)

Your sig file needs an update!

And Happy Thanksgiving to the USians who are celebrating this weekend! Safe travels to those of you, like me, who are on the road to meet up with loved ones!

Your sig file needs an update!

You're right - it does. I'm just hesitant to update it right now for fear of running afoul of board guidelines on the size of my sig. :crowded:

Perhaps once my December cruise is done I'll replace that ticker.

Happy Thanksgiving to all the Dis'ers out there and have a careful Black Friday. 2 months 5 days till the cruise but whos counting. If anyone new is interested in our FE Group please send me a PM and I will get you signed up.

Can't pack yet....

Still have to get back from my 12/8 cruise. ;)

Packed! Wow!

We're traveling for Christmas, so we'll start packing-packing after that. I have started gathering some things that we won't need between now and then and might otherwise forget.

In two months - sea day! Anyone else plan to still be sleeping? I know I want to, but I'm sure I"ll still be far too excited to do so. :)

sarbah77 said:
In two months - sea day! Anyone else plan to still be sleeping? I know I want to, but I'm sure I"ll still be far too excited to do so. :)

We are hoping to make it to the disney junior activity, so hopefully we will be shaking it with one of the characters at this time! Can't wait!

Woo hoo - just finished shopping for everything we need for all the FE gifts! We have never done the FE before where so many gifts (gift for each person from each person and gift for each room from each adult) - previous ones we did were either a gift for the room or a gift for each person in a room (but not 1 from each in ur cabin). It will be like celebrating our "unbirthdays" everyday with the gifts that await us!

We did a lot of brainstorming and research - even on how to package things together for delivery lol. We are pretty happy with what we came up with and figured we would like to receive everything we are giving (in fact we got extras for ourselves lol) so hopefully others will too! :-)

Now I just have to get us (my parents, husband and I) together to assemble/personalize and hope the baby "helps" by either playing or napping lol.

We are def getting excited and can't wait to meet everyone! :-)

Woo hoo - just finished shopping for everything we need for all the FE gifts! We have never done the FE before where so many gifts (gift for each person from each person and gift for each room from each adult) - previous ones we did were either a gift for the room or a gift for each person in a room (but not 1 from each in ur cabin). It will be like celebrating our "unbirthdays" everyday with the gifts that await us!

We did a lot of brainstorming and research - even on how to package things together for delivery lol. We are pretty happy with what we came up with and figured we would like to receive everything we are giving (in fact we got extras for ourselves lol) so hopefully others will too! :-)

Now I just have to get us (my parents, husband and I) together to assemble/personalize and hope the baby "helps" by either playing or napping lol.

We are def getting excited and can't wait to meet everyone! :-)
Katekins13 I have all my FE gifts done and I am so excited about getting all the FE gifts (I had so much fun getting Abigail's gifts) When Abigail gets back from the cruise she will wonder where her gifts are every day (LOL). I think we will enjoy getting all our little gifts and I am like you I liked my FE gifts so much that I kept me one of everything that I am giving out also.(Not bragging but I gave gifts that I would of liked to have gotten). Thats how I think it should be.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter