1/26/2013-Fantasy-Eastern including Puerto Rico

Since flights are so cheap right now, I'm looking at going down to Disney the first part of Jan. for a few days. Just trying to get the other ladies on board with it. Can't pass up cheap flights since they don't show up very often.

I am happy that you all are getting a deal on your flights. Every penny counts when I get to keep it and they get to do without it. That leaves money for something fun.... massage, rain forrest room, Palos, Remys, or something like that lol. I am going to drive down and spend a couple days at the beach with the DD, I am hoping gas prices drop oh lets say somewhere around Jan. 23 or so lol. I have had a couple of familys ask about the FE Group if anyone is interested in joining just pm me. I will be happy to answer any questions. Dead line to sign up is going to be December 26 this will give everybody a month to get all of their FE gifts done. If you have signed up to pertisapate and would like me to send a list of rooms and name just PM me and I will send them to you.

Hi thrillfan... sorry I cannot PM you... not enough posts yet!

I am starting to put together FE finds now. Would you send me the list to date.

Many thanks... Barb

We are: (age, Fav.Char.) Cabin 8114
Barb (47, Jack Skellington)
Ron - DH (48, any)
Darby- DD (12, Nemo)
Simon - DS (10, Bruce)

Not cruise related: but I'm feeling good today, ankle-wise! I am so excited! I can't do some stuff, still, without pain, but that's what physical therapy is for. I've been walking around the house, barefoot, doing some (light) chores and have had no pain. Progress!

:banana:

Not cruise related: but I'm feeling good today, ankle-wise! I am so excited! I can't do some stuff, still, without pain, but that's what physical therapy is for. I've been walking around the house, barefoot, doing some (light) chores and have had no pain. Progress!

VEry good news. And that would be cruise related since that means your ankle is feeling better and you get to do more things on the ship and in the ports. :beach:

i thought i signed up for fish extenders but dont see my name .my facebook is shelley masa ferencz please add me

i thought i signed up for fish extenders but dont see my name .my facebook is shelley masa ferencz please add me

wanting to sign up to do fish extenders but dont know how pleas help!!thanks

I see where you first posted on this thread back in May and you expressed an interest in doing the FE. Not sure if anyone had started the list back then. I'm guessing since you haven't been an active poster when the FE list was started the keeper of the list only put people on the list that expressed an interest after saying a list would be started.

I'm sure the list keeper will add you now that you have posted once again. Just keep checking regularly to make sure you name goes on the list.

Thanks for the link. Looks like it would be the same cost as renting a car and dropping it off at the port. We are flying into Sanford and the ground options to wow aren't that great. We are thinking of taking advantage of the promotion that came out yesterday too. Since we will be down for the week post cruise will likely go for a couple days post cruise. My husband also likes people to think it is I that is addicted to Disney. The fact that he has a grumpy shirt/hoody says differently.

Since you are flying into Sanford airport you will have to arrange you own transportation since DCL does not offer transfers from that airport.

Since you are flying into Sanford airport you will have to arrange you own transportation since DCL does not offer transfers from that airport.

Thanks, Yeah unfortunately there is no DCL transfer from the airport so we will have to rent a car, which we knew, but we were thinking that we might just do a one way rental to Disney World and then shuttle from there. It is a bit of a pain, but well worth our effort when we consider the price differential! It looks like it will only be a matter of dollars difference, so i guess we will use the rental right to the port. Which is OK, because there is no way that the shuttle is going to leave early enough for DH's liking. He likes to open up the waiting area.

Houseofstaggs and hairmajesty I have you signed up for the FE group what I need is room #, age, gender, and favorite character of everyboby in your group. I will check our facebook group if you would like to put it on there or I will wait till you get 10 post so you can private post me. just let me know what you will be doing thank and I am happy to have you join our FE group.

hairmajesty said:

Hi, Shelley, I sent you a private message about the facebook group.

We now have 11 rooms out of our 12 for group 1. It was just brought to my attention that I made the cut off date Dec.26 and that if people received the cruise for Christmas then they may not have time to sign up for our FE group. So I have moved the sign up date to Jan. 1 2013 that should give everybody plenty of time

manitobamickey said:
Thanks, Yeah unfortunately there is no DCL transfer from the airport so we will have to rent a car, which we knew, but we were thinking that we might just do a one way rental to Disney World and then shuttle from there. It is a bit of a pain, but well worth our effort when we consider the price differential! It looks like it will only be a matter of dollars difference, so i guess we will use the rental right to the port. Which is OK, because there is no way that the shuttle is going to leave early enough for DH's liking. He likes to open up the waiting area.

We "need" to be there early, too. :rotfl: We enjoyed waiting at the port last cruise and felt there was enough to keep us busy while we waited. I definitely wouldn't want to be there waiting for much more than an hour, though.

No, it's not! :hug: I'm glad that my ankle is my left one - my four knee surgeries and stress injury were on my right leg so that was a lot - a LOT - of not driving. I do feel silly driving myself to work and then grabbing my crutches but eh.

Hopefully all will be well for you!

I got a really pretty (insert sarcastic tone there) boot at the ortho's office today. Too bad they only had 1 for me. :rolleyes2
Tendonitis in my right ankle. Gave me the air boot to wear, but I don't have to wear it all the time. (Yeah I can still drive!) But I do believe I will be wearing it in the airport and when I get on the plane. He also gave me a script for the pain med patch, so I have to get that filled and try it out.

I got a really pretty (insert sarcastic tone there) boot at the ortho's office today. Too bad they only had 1 for me. :rolleyes2
Tendonitis in my right ankle. Gave me the air boot to wear, but I don't have to wear it all the time. (Yeah I can still drive!) But I do believe I will be wearing it in the airport and when I get on the plane. He also gave me a script for the pain med patch, so I have to get that filled and try it out.

Yuck! Here's to healthy ankles for all on the cruise! :drinking1

We "need" to be there early, too. :rotfl: We enjoyed waiting at the port last cruise and felt there was enough to keep us busy while we waited. I definitely wouldn't want to be there waiting for much more than an hour, though.

Another 'need' to be there early person. It worked in my favor on the NYC Magic cruise, there was only 1 cabin that was available to upgrade to and we got it. It helped we were checking in at the platinum/concierge desk and the Supervisor's desk was next to it. I had my DH asking if the 2 bedroom was still available while I was checking in and since we were in a veranda cabin we were able to upgrade. It's a good thing I've 'taught' him well on what to do at check in, or he probably learned it from watching DD since she's usually the one that asks if cabins are available but she wasn't on the cruise this time.

Ohhh tendonitis is SUCH a bummer. Good luck!

In case I thought I was getting too healthy :lmao:, my neck and lower back raised their middle fingers at me on Sunday. Today is better, but yesterday I couldn't move my head, sneeze, or swallow without pain. My body still won't sneeze (which is FUNNY, because, really?), but I can move my head better. And I think I've found a stretch that will help my back and I'll see my MAT therapist on Thursday.

I like to be there early, too, but my husband apparently disagrees with that plan! :confused3 The other day, he was grumbling that we always hurry up and wait for cruises. Oh well; we've changed our hotels (staying on property now) and we'll likely end up on the bus (anyone else at Pop Century?! ;)), which will get us there much later. The things we do to keep our loved ones happy! ;)

Thanks. My insurance won't cover the pain relief strips so I have to call them tomorrow to see what else I can get. :faint:

Sorry about the back/neck, we both understand that pain and frustration it causes.

I will be on this 1-26-2013 Disney Fantasy Eastern Caribbean cruise as well. I will have 3 of my teammates with me. We work the Superbowl every year and do "something" special each year before the Superbowl. Last year it was the Disney Dream. The year before was Cancun, Mexico. This year will be the 7-night Disney Fantasy sailing. We'll be "running" from the ship on 2-2-2013 to catch a flight to New Orleans.

We are all adults and one 21 year old (female). Not sure what our plans are yet while on-board or any other things. Just excited to be on the Fantasy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter