1/26/2013-Fantasy-Eastern including Puerto Rico

DCL sent me a reminder that I can book excursions and spa stuff on the 28th of September, I still need to pay off the balance and I am hoping to hold off on that until October.

Pj

Just booked today and can't wait to sail! There will be me, my DH, DD & DS. Weather up here in Timmins for January can be -30C so we will definately be in need of some sun!!

@thrillfan: would love to join in on the FE Group. We are in #8114.

Cheers!

I spent a January in Timmins years ago - you deserve the sun! We live in the somewhat warmer Southeastern end of the province, but I'm still ready for sun every January. :cloud9:

DCL sent me a reminder that I can book excursions and spa stuff on the 28th of September, I still need to pay off the balance and I am hoping to hold off on that until October.

Pj

We are planning to pay off in a couple weeks so we can book that night. DH thinks I'm crazy staying up late for booking, but that is part of the fun for me and he doesn't complain when all the things he wanted are "magically" booked too! :goodvibes

C, are you plat too? I do love staying up, years ago it was 3 am for the east coast and for the 2008 Panama Canal cruise, it was a sea of mickey fishes as all the gold members attempted to book at the same time, so much fun on line with sailing buddies, lol.

pjpoohbear said:
C, are you plat too? I do love staying up, years ago it was 3 am for the east coast and for the 2008 Panama Canal cruise, it was a sea of mickey fishes as all the gold members attempted to book at the same time, so much fun on line with sailing buddies, lol.

No, I am a lowly silver :) but I booked concierge. I agree, it is a lot of fun!

I spent a January in Timmins years ago - you deserve the sun! We live in the somewhat warmer Southeastern end of the province, but I'm still ready for sun every January. :cloud9:

We (DH in Toronto and I outside London) grew up in southern Ontario. We have been north for almost 16 years now and actually prefer winter up there... cold, but sunny and crunchy cold! It will be a great change to be in the warm sun this January!!!

Cheers!

Hi very new to this FE group stuff. I know what it is but when do I need to let someone know we are in and all the details.

thanks

We (DH in Toronto and I outside London) grew up in southern Ontario. We have been north for almost 16 years now and actually prefer winter up there... cold, but sunny and crunchy cold! It will be a great change to be in the warm sun this January!!!

Cheers!

Ah yes, crunchy cold! I must remember to use that one as i am struggling to get through the -30 plus that we get. Love the sun in winter, but that only means that it is colder!

Pj

We are planning to pay off in a couple weeks so we can book that night. DH thinks I'm crazy staying up late for booking, but that is part of the fun for me and he doesn't complain when all the things he wanted are "magically" booked too! :goodvibes
Got the same email. Oh boy, will be getting back from our Magic cruise and then paying off this cruise. :scared1:

We are platinum and concierge for this sailing.

ROLL CALL!!

brookepi (WI) - Me - Brooke, DH, DS -3, DD-1
cblack (MO) - Me- Cassie, DH- Jeremy, DD -4
Conorama (?) - Me, DH, DS-4.5
Illini Disney Guy (IL) - Me-Tom, DW, DD -2
Interrobang - Me-, DH, DD-5, DS-5
jilljill (DE/FL): Me -Barb, DH-Jay, DD -
kimberlyelayne (CA) Me-Kim, DH-Mo, DD-14, DD-11, DS 7
manitobamickey (Manitoba) Me- , DH-, DD7, +/-DD17
pjpoohbear (Canada): Me -Penny, DM
sarbah77: Me- Sarah, DH- Jeremy
Sunseeker17 (Ontario): Me- , DH, DS-10
thrillfan (TN) Me- Lisa, DD - 18 Rayonna, Bestie - Jeane
timminstravelers (Ontario) Me- , DH-, DS-, DD

**I will be adding people as they check into the board on/after July 10th. I won't add in kids names (just ages) at this time. Please let me know if I have any errors. Thanks!**

Fish Extender FYI

Sign up for the FE group as begun. thrillfan has graciously agreed to organize it. If you are interested just contact her. The groups will be small 10-14 however you are more than welcome to join multiple groups if you wish.

1.thrillfan- room 10536, Lisa (Female) (age45) (favorite character- tink) DD Rayonna (F) (18) (FC- Stich) BFF Jeane (F) (54) (FC- any)
2.conorama -Room 9120, Michelle (Female - 41 - any); DH - Brian (Male - 44- any); DS - Conor (Male - 4.5 - Jake )
3.Cabin #10534 1.Jeff(DH) 47,M, FC-any 2.Lana(DW) 40,F, FC-any 3.Olivia(DD) 18,F, FC-any 4.Sophia(DD),15,F, FC-any
4.4- cabin #10532- 1.Larry(DH) 66, M, FC-any 2. Lois (DW) 66,F, FC-any 3.Blake (DGS dearest grand- son)(son of cabin 10534)13,M,FC-any.
Other Important info

We also have two facebook pages going (one for kids and one for adults) they are run by:
kid's facebook - kimberlyelayne
adult facebook - cblack

If you want to join us on facebook please PM the organizer with your full name and facebook e-mail and they will add you on.
Thought I'd requote this post from the first page in case some of the new cruisers haven't looked at the first page of this thread.

MBUNG- I am getting our FE Group together, If you want to be in group 1 you need to tell me your info soon. If you dont care what group your are in then you have until till December 24 that will be when the dead line to sign up for any FE Group.That will give me a day to get out all info to everybody in the group. For those that sign up then they will have 1 month to get everything together before the cruise.

MBUNG- I am getting our FE Group together, If you want to be in group 1 you need to tell me your info soon. If you dont care what group your are in then you have until till December 24 that will be when the dead line to sign up for any FE Group.That will give me a day to get out all info to everybody in the group. For those that sign up then they will have 1 month to get everything together before the cruise.

Thanks for the infor. I'm trying to finish this 2012 baseball season (only 3 games left) then I can concentrate on the cruise. I will check with everyone. We wanted to last cruise but were too late.

Waiting for the Carnival ships to move on out so we can watch the Fantasy pull out of PC! Can't wait until it is our turn!:yay:

You guys (and gals). I just sprained my ankle.

I thought, self, you know what would be a good thing to do? I think it's time to start a couch-to-5k program!

(I have a very long history of major knee issues, followed by major knee surgeries, capped off with major injuries as a result of the surgeries, but we're now a couple of years past most of that)

So, off my husband and I went. Walked for 5 minutes. Jogged 60 seconds, walked 90 seconds. Repeat 4 more times. On the sixth time? Got 50 seconds into the jogging, twisted my ankle, and went down. It's now the size of an ankle and a half and purple.

Maybe the universe is saying "nahhh. I think you should stick to less injury prone activities. Like that exercise bike in the basement. You've never hurt yourself with that."

Good thing I kept my crutches!

Fish Extender Info. for Group 1 Cabin 1. Lisa, Rayonna and Jeane Cabin 2. Michelle, Brian and Conor Cabin 3. Jeff, Lana, Olivia and Sophia (with cabin 1) Cabin 4. Larry, Lois and Blake (with cabin 1) Cabin5. Jennifer, Darcy and Patrick Cabin 6. Katie, Jamie and Abigail Cabin 7. Kathi and Frank (with cabin 6) Cabin 8. Penny and Terry Cabin 9 Barb, Ron, Simon and Darby

Please look and make sure all names are spelled properly Thank you If I have spelled someones name wrong PM me and let me know, so that it may be corrected only 3 cabins spaces left for group 1. if you would like to get into FE group 1 hurry and sign up.

Sarbah77 I am sorry about your ankle I hope it gets filling better fast. Will keep you and your ankle in my prayers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter