1/26/2013-Fantasy-Eastern including Puerto Rico

Hopefully this storm will not affect both of you too bad. It's been raining very heavy here in Central FL since around 1am and is finally starting to let up a bit. Tornado warnings had been in effect since early last evening and finally expired at 11am, now we're onto the flood warnings.

Be safe wherever you are.

you too!! I hope this goes as well as possible for you.

All I'll have to deal with is rain, some minor flooding, a slight chance of power outages, and PANICKED MICHIGAN DRIVERS. It's raining today. Part of my commute was done at 15mph, simply because one car was worried about the rain, in a place where there isn't any ponding on the road or reason to panic. But it's the default state, here.

Our drought has been terrible, though. This is on top of the warm early spring, followed by the late hard frost. The state lost the cherry, apple, and peach crops for the year. Our corn is mostly dead and the beans are pathetic.

(so cruising IS a nice escape from reality, thank you!)

May God give all a safe day. We will be watching and praying for you in the path of the storm. We have had more people to sign up for the FE Group (YEAH). Group 1 is almost full. Later today I will post our Logo. Again prayers for the people in the path of the storm.

jilljill said:
Hopefully this storm will not affect both of you too bad. It's been raining very heavy here in Central FL since around 1am and is finally starting to let up a bit. Tornado warnings had been in effect since early last evening and finally expired at 11am, now we're onto the flood warnings.

Be safe wherever you are.

Be safe! Glad the tornado warnings have passed!

Well, I'm sad to say we took a look at our finances and unless we LITERALLY and I do mean LITERALLY do not spend any extra money other then bills..no eating out, no Christmas, no dance classes, and no allowance for our kids we will not be able to finish paying off the cruise before Nov 14th. :sick: So we talked to Disney and decided to move the date to April 20th. Exact same ship, cabins, Itinerary, etc... The only difference is we have till early Feb to pay it off. :goodvibes And actually April 20th is a better week to pull the kids out of school for the cruise :thumbsup2 I enjoyed getting to know all of you and CAN NOT wait to read all of your trip reports. One last Big :grouphug:

sftnslky said:
Well, I'm sad to say we took a look at our finances and unless we LITERALLY and I do mean LITERALLY do not spend any extra money other then bills..no eating out, no Christmas, no dance classes, and no allowance for our kids we will not be able to finish paying off the cruise before Nov 14th. :sick: So we talked to Disney and decided to move the date to April 20th. Exact same ship, cabins, Itinerary, etc... The only difference is we have till early Feb to pay it off. :goodvibes And actually April 20th is a better week to pull the kids out of school for the cruise :thumbsup2 I enjoyed getting to know all of you and CAN NOT wait to read all of your trip reports. One last Big :grouphug:

What a bummer! Glad you were able to find another date that works better and allows more time!

Just wanted to check to see if our group/cruise came up with a personalized name :-) I'm getting ready to start on our FE gifts and was thinking of incorporating it if we had one.

It may be in the posts somewhere, but quickly skimming through I didn't see it.

I have been putting DISney Fantasy. If you want to come up with a better logo and send it to me by the end of the week We will use it, if not this is what we will be useing.LOL:rotfl2:

Hear is the picture that i want to use.
c74de0c9.png

but we are still looking forward to our January 26 cruise. There will be myself, DH, DD 7 and hopefully (all fingers and toes crossed) our DD17. Will depend upon her exam schedule and all that good stuff.

I am thinking that the time between now and the cruise will go very quickly for us.. DD17 has a swim camp in orlando October 18-21 and then back again Dec 26-31 and in the mean time several meets and all the other things that kids are invovled in.

Summer has been great but as the fall is starting to move in, I am sure that we will appreciate a warm winter get away.. being from the centre of Canada, we get mighty cold.

Have a great day and look forward to chatting with you all.

Do you have that logo in a file that can be emailed/uploaded? :-) Yes i do If you want me to send it to you. I just right click on the picture and it will ask me if i want to save it., but I dont care to send it to anybody that wants it.

Hey everyone we have people already working on FE gifts. If You would like to participate please PM me. We only have 4 rooms left in group 1. My thoughts and prayers are with those in the path of hurricane Isaac.

thrillfan said:
Do you have that logo in a file that can be emailed/uploaded? :-) Yes i do If you want me to send it to you. I just right click on the picture and it will ask me if i want to save it., but I dont care to send it to anybody that wants it.

I'll have to try when I log onto my laptop as the iPad is refusing to cooperate :-)

Katekins13 if you cant get the logo to work just let me know I will send it to you. Thanks for PMing me the info of timminstravelers again thank you.

Just booked today and can't wait to sail! There will be me, my DH, DD & DS. Weather up here in Timmins for January can be -30C so we will definately be in need of some sun!!

@thrillfan: would love to join in on the FE Group. We are in #8114.

Cheers!

Just booked today and can't wait to sail! There will be me, my DH, DD & DS. Weather up here in Timmins for January can be -30C so we will definately be in need of some sun!!

Cheers!

Welcome!

Yes, while we're not as cold as you, we don't see a lot of sun in the winter, so this is our escape!

@thrillfan: would love to join in on the FE Group. We are in #8114.

Cheers!

:welcome: So glad that you joined us!:goodvibes

Welcome timminstravelers I have you in our FE group you are in group 1 only 3 spots left in group 1.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter