• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

1/26/2013-Fantasy-Eastern including Puerto Rico

Now I am going to think you are both stalking me since I also moved to this cruise from the 12/15 cruise. :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl:
I didn't even notice that until AFTER I moved my cruise and then went looking for the meet thread. Don't worry. Not stalking - lol. I wouldn't even know you if I saw you. I don't think Holly would either. :rotfl2:

It just got too crowded for us on that other cruise! :lmao: ;)

I decided to move our cruise since we got a great rate on a cat. V cabin and it will be less hectic not traveling right before Christmas. We're hoping DD will still be able to cruise with us. She was planning on being at UCF, which would be on winter break during this cruise, but it looks like now she'll be at Valencia College which doesn't do a winter break so she'll have to take a week off to go on this cruise. We're hoping there won't be any problems with that.

I'm still looking forward to hearing about your concierge experiences in 2012.

I decided to move our cruise since we got a great rate on a cat. V cabin and it will be less hectic not traveling right before Christmas.>>>I'm still looking forward to hearing about your concierge experiences in 2012.
Well ... I am Cat. V solo, in 12008. Although I'd be happy to have you as a next door neighbor, I now fear that if you ARE next door you really WILL think I'm stalking! :rotfl2: Soooooo . . ????

Holly will have her own cabin for this one. She booked a verandah but will hopefully switch to a Cat. V before long. We will be sharing a Cat. T on both the 2-2-12 Dream and the 4-28-12 Fantasy, so neither of those trips are solo for me now.

Phew....we're on the other side of the ship on deck 12, 12510. Now that would have been funny if we were down the hall from each other. :lmao:
I'm sure we'll be seeing each other in the concierge lounge in the evenings during cocktail hour (s). :drinking1

Now this is getting even funnier.....I just realized you are on the Dream right after us, we are on the 1/29 sailing. We have friends on the 2/2 sailing that wanted us to join them, but we just couldn't make it happen. :dance3:

Haha - What a relief I'm not quite your neighbor. :rotfl2:

Oh, that IS too strange about being on the Dream right after you. :eek:

I think THIS cruise will end up being the BEST one! :goodvibes

Haha - What a relief I'm not quite your neighbor. :rotfl2:

Oh, that IS too strange about being on the Dream right after you. :eek:

I think THIS cruise will end up being the BEST one! :goodvibes

I'm really, really looking forward to this cruise. It will be so nice to get away in the middle of winter. Just might have to make it a 2 week vacation for DH just to be away a bit longer.

Ah....so JillJill has found out that we're stalking her? :rotfl2:

I didn't realize it either until I came to the Meet Thread. I knew that you had changed to a January sailing, but didn't recall which one.

Right now I'm in cabin 8188, although there is a good chance I'll upgrade to a Cat V. I'd like to re-shop this cruise when I go on the Dream in February if it doesn't skyrocket in price in the next 42 days or so. The OBC would be really nice. I'll make my decision then on whether I can do a Cat V. If not I did book a cabin I'd be happy with.

As much as I liked the thought of being on CC for the "end of the world...or maybe not...", I'm thinking this cruise is really the better choice. Too funny that we'll be getting on the Dream right after you! :lmao:

Yup....you've been found out. :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl:

Since the world won't be ending on 12/21/12, we'll have something to look forward to on 12/22/12.

jilljill - I think all these cruising coincidences can be explained with one line: "Great minds think alike!" :dance3:

In keeping with my addiction . . umm . . tradition - I have started a website for this cruise. :cool1:

More to come ... ;)

In keeping with my addiction . . umm . . tradition - I have started a website for this cruise. :cool1:

More to come ... ;)

I've joined your addiction....um, tradition and filled in our info. I put no for the FE but that might change. Could you have a Maybe option or is that too much trouble?

I've joined your addiction....um, tradition and filled in our info. I put no for the FE but that might change. Could you have a Maybe option or is that too much trouble?
Ask and you shall receive! :rotfl2:

MAYBE is now an option, plus I changed your response to MAYBE. For anyone who does make that selection, just be sure to PM me when you decide one way or the other before the FE sign-up deadline (whenever that is . . I just do the website and am not the FE coordinator - lol).

Ask and you shall receive! :rotfl2:

MAYBE is now an option, plus I changed your response to MAYBE. For anyone who does make that selection, just be sure to PM me when you decide one way or the other before the FE sign-up deadline (whenever that is . . I just do the website and am not the FE coordinator - lol).

:grouphug: Thanks, I thought you would be so accomodating.

Nice look of the website. Did you 'steal' any of the info that was posted on the last meets thread? I think I had put a link to the Bacardi Visitor's Center in the old thread.

:grouphug: Thanks, I thought you would be so accomodating.

Nice look of the website. Did you 'steal' any of the info that was posted on the last meets thread? I think I had put a link to the Bacardi Visitor's Center in the old thread.
Thanks! And no, I didn't. If there are things you'd like to have me add, just let me know. I don't think I've seen that link.

jilljill - I just posted the link, but since it requires visitors to be of drinking age, I decided to make a sub-page of "Other Links" under the "Links" page and list it there. I'll use that page for any non-Disney or non-Port Canaveral links, including those for various places of interest at the different ports.

Thanks! :thumbsup2

jilljill - I just posted the link, but since it requires visitors to be of drinking age, I decided to make a sub-page of "Other Links" under the "Links" page and list it there. I'll use that page for any non-Disney or non-Port Canaveral links, including those for various places of interest at the different ports.

Thanks! :thumbsup2

That's a great idea. I did leave the link as if from the main page where you have to put in your birthdate. I didin't know what would happen if I tried to link to the page after I entered my birthdate.

After the first of the year I'll see what other links I can find that might be of interest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter