1/2/14 3 Night

Hi Steph!!! Have you done a back to back before? If not, lots of fun. I liked going off the ship in the gangway just long enough to reregister and then onto the ship before anyone else. I am not sure that they still do it that way. What are your thoughts on the response here on the thread? I think this means there are a lot of new people on the ship. This has potential.
Bill

Hi Bill!
This will be our first B2B and I am so looking forward to the get off go to platinum lounge and get back on. My plan is to do laundry LOL!
I have to agree not much action.
I did start a FB page that has about 14 members now :)
I agree that I think we must have a lot of new people since this is not so active
Steph

MUST KEEP THREAD ALIVE, Ugh, it is tough. I will have to use my super powers and call upon the mystical DANCING BANANAS. THey will have the ability to attract people to post on the thread. COME To me MYSTICAL BANANAS!!!!!!
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
Bill

Loving the mystical bananas!:rotfl2:

Thank you for trying to keep this thread alive!

We're getting close now - I've been dreaming about my absolute favorite cruise dessert - Grand Marnier Souffle!!!! Yum!

THE first one is "Roseanne Roseannbanana"! Maybe you have heard of her. She is noted for quoting a Mr Richard Feder of Newark New Jersey who said,,,,, Dear Roseanne Roseannbanana!!!! TEEHEE!!! Anyone else going to Palo???? Wellllllllll????????? WE are going the first night at 8:30, and yes that is PM. Make sure you are cooperating, because otherwise, you are,,,,,that's right,,,,,ROCKING THE BOAT!!!!!!! TEEHEE #2.. When we board the "boat",,,, sorry,,,,,,, ship,,,,, are we walking the plank??? These are questions that must be answered. If the bartender mismixes your drink, have you been given a,,,,,,,, yes,once again,,,,,, "a Mickey" Somebody stop me!!!!!!!
Help me, oh, bananas!!!!
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Bill, How about those Pacers!!!!!!

We're giving Remy a try for the first time on the last evening. Fingers crossed that it lives up to its rep - kinda pricey though, but maybe we'll win the lottery before then! :rotfl2:

My wife will be on the Dream on January 2nd for our first cruise ever! We are celebrating HER birthday and our 2nd wedding anniversary. We'd love to experience as much as possible. I just heard about the FE; sounds fun. How do we start?

pixiedust::dancer:Hi Doc, Congratulations on the first cruise. I am not coordinating the fish extenders. You could try facebook or doing a Pm to whoever is doing it if it is not too late. Reading the boards is a good idea to see what is happening. We plan on doing a formal tour of the ship after eating. I am not exactly sure how or when they occur, but I guess we will go to the lobby after lunch and ask. I believe they may show us things we have not seen before. Two or our group have never cruised on disney in the past and the son, who is 19, has never cruised. My daughter, his girlfriend, plans on showing him the ship herself. His mom will hang with us.
If you are considering eating at the adult restaurants, either Palo or Remy, you should get ressies asap. THey will have additional ressies available when you board, but go there first before you eat lunch as others will also be doing that. I think this is disney cruise 13 for us.

first post too, I couldn't find my friends , the bananas , for the last post when editing. Here they go!
:banana::banana::banana:
Bill

Hello. I am brand new to this site. Our family is sailing on the Dream on Jan. 2nd. This is our third Disney cruise. We would like to participate in the fish extender exchange. How can we get involved in a group? TIA.

Hello. I am brand new to this site. Our family is sailing on the Dream on Jan. 2nd. This is our third Disney cruise. We would like to participate in the fish extender exchange. How can we get involved in a group? TIA.

Hi Tia!
I have to believe that everyone has their FE gifts already made but you can join the Facebook page 1/2/2014 Disney Dream page ( I will add you) there is a pinned post with the FE/magnet exchange list and see if anyone who is participating in the FE exchange is willing to add you to the list. I am just doing magnet exchange and I have a couple extra with me so I can add you to that list :)
Steph

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter