1/2/14 3 Night

I just booked our January 2 cruise for my 3 year old and I! it is out first cruise and I am so excited!:dance3:

Usually spend a week at WDW after Christmas but this cruise fit perfectly into the end of our itinerary and we are ALWAYS up for another sailing!!!! Will be me, DW, DD15 and DD9 - who will turn 10 on the second day of the cruise! This will be our 15th DCL sailing.

I will be sailing on DISNEY DREAM with DH...DS 6..and our friends and would love to be part of the FE...magnets...thank you again :thumbsup2:yay:

Disney veteran taking my first Disney cruise on Jan. 2nd, with hubby and two daughters (6&3). It's a Santa surprise for the kids and I'm beyond excited. Would love to create a Christmas morning scavenger hunt to slowly reveal the surprise. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Also, while still very much a DCL rookie and not sure what to do, would love to know more about a FE or magnet exchange.

I have an Etsy store where I sell magnets. You could have magnets made and wrap them up or hide them as the last thing?? I have some clients (I am a TA) doing that this Chistmas. My store name is lovetocruisedcl just like my Dis name :)

We booked this week and are interested in a magnet exchange.

Hi! Booked on the Jan 2 sailing of the dream. This will be our 5th Disney Cruise. Let me know if there is a set plan on FE or magnet exchange. Is there a Facebook group yet?

We are booking at Thanksgiving to get the onboard credit but wanted to get started now.
We would love to join the FE too!

Hey guys, This is 3DAN, Bill. We will be going with you . I have two rooms . ONe has my daughters boyfriend and his mom, Joe and Deb. The other has me , Angela, my wife and my daughter, Kristen. This is our 13th cruise with disney. Joe and deb are on their first. I think Angela is coasternut.

There are still a few cat 4 and 5 rooms available. VERY FEW. We almost didn't book. Just did it a couple days ago. Cat 11 and Cat 5.
Bill

not meaning to ramble, but have you noticed how few posts are on the thread? My guess is that means this cruise will have a lot of newbies on it. Suspect they don't even know about the disboards. Palo is still available and that is just unheard of at this time . I'll see if I can get Deb and Joe to join.
Bill

not meaning to ramble, but have you noticed how few posts are on the thread? My guess is that means this cruise will have a lot of newbies on it. Suspect they don't even know about the disboards. Palo is still available and that is just unheard of at this time . I'll see if I can get Deb and Joe to join.
Bill

Hello Bill!!!
I have been a bit inactive on this thread and the FB page I set up for it
https://www.facebook.com/groups/468972126534358/
We are going on two more cruises before this one so I have been a bit well preoccupied!!:lmao:
This cruise will be #14 for us...we are also on the 12/29 sailing prior to this one. It will be our first B2B and I am PSYCHED!!! :yay:
I actually thought maybe a magnet exchange would be fun for this short cruise:confused3
I am trying to recruit for someone to take on the FE challenge ;) as I don't have the bandwidth to do it...I started my own DCL Etsy magnet business and it is BOOMING :thumbsup2 so I am swamped!
So hi hello and welcome to the group!!
Steph

Hi Steph!!! Have you done a back to back before? If not, lots of fun. I liked going off the ship in the gangway just long enough to reregister and then onto the ship before anyone else. I am not sure that they still do it that way. What are your thoughts on the response here on the thread? I think this means there are a lot of new people on the ship. This has potential.
Bill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter