• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

1/18/15 Disney Magic

bayamandal

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone! We just booked our second Disney Cruise!! We will be sailing on the Disney Magic on 1/18/15.

Looking forward to meeting new friends and starting a FE group!

We are booked! Me, DH and DD who will turn 12 on Jan 13. Only 350 more days!

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :beach:
Have a great cruise!

We will be joining you on the cruise! So excited for our next cruise. It will be my dh, myself and my dd 8 years old.

Hello everyone! Me, my DH and DD (11) are taking our third cruise and we are traveling with 2 other families. We have done the Dream, Fantasy and now the Magic. We are so excited. My daughter can't wait to get back to the clubs. Yes.. We also do FE

We rebooked while on the Magic 3 night CC cruise in January. We are definitely in for the FE. Can't wait. This is our 3rd cruise, but our first one that is 7 nights. So excited! Please add us to the FE list as soon as you get it started!

Michelle
Bob
Anna (Age 10)

We booked our second cruise with Disney. It will be me, my DS who will only be 2 (cruise time), but my sister, her hubby, my two nieces (9 & 18 months cruise time), a nephew (8.5), their OMA and my parents will be sailing. SOOO EXCITED. I believe we will be a part of FE this cruise as well. Look forward to the FB page when it's established. Anna and Emma (who will be 10 on 29 Jan 15) may enjoy each others company on this cruise.

We are booked on this cruise as well. This will be our 3rd Disney Cruise. It is me, DH, DS7 & DS4. Feels so far away but I'm sure it will be here before we know it.

Hi everyone. We booked on opening day but I have been hesitant to join. We have had our last two cruises cancelled, one by us and one by Disney. We are still not 100% sure this one will happen although I certainly hope so.

We are booked for this cruise and looking forward to getting away in January!! Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Hi, is an FE list started for this cruise yet? I just booked it while on the Aug 2-9 Fantasy cruise this week. I was trying to scroll through the pages but my iPad is acting up.

Thanks

Hi! My family & I will be going on our first cruise 1-18-14!! We are so excited because we will also be getting married aboard the ship. My LO is 2 years old & she is just thrilled. If anyone has any advice or info please let us know! :)

Hi! My family & I will be going on our first cruise 1-18-14!! It is for my husbands 30th Birthday. I would like to get involved in the FE if we can.

We just booked last night!

This will be our 3rd Disney cruise. We've been on the Fantasy and the Dream. Very excited to see the Magic.

It will be Brooke (10), Kelli and myself-Paul!

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Hi! This will be our 2nd cruise. We would love to participate in the FE since we missed out last time.

Sheri
Jason
Emily(10)
Sarah(7)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter