1/14/13 Disney Magic 8 day Carib. Need Navigators and show info.

cruisinmom

Earning My Ears
We are going on the Jan. 4th Magic sailing out of Galveston. Since it is a Caribbean sailing and 8 days, it differs from other cruises Disney has and I cannot seem to find any Personal navigators for this cruise. Can anyone tell me how Disney does things when they switch from a seven day to an eight day cruise? What do they do for an extra show? Can I take the seven day navigator (for west. Caribbean) and just throw on the Key West part of a different Navigator to plan out my cruise?

Does the Magic have the Tea Party too and do I sign up for it as soon as I get on board? Excursions desk or guest services?

Any other helpful advise would be MUCH appreciated. We did Magic in 2001 and that was our last Disney Cruise. I am sure much has changed.

I am going solo with my three daughters aged 7,9 & 9.

I'm sorry to see your questions didn't get answered before your trip, I think you were one of the first to get to go on the 8 night cruise!
We'll be on the Magic in March & would love to hear back from you with some trip details! I'm especially curious about the shows/evening activities.
Thanks!

cruisinmom said:
We are going on the Jan. 4th Magic sailing out of Galveston. Since it is a Caribbean sailing and 8 days, it differs from other cruises Disney has and I cannot seem to find any Personal navigators for this cruise. Can anyone tell me how Disney does things when they switch from a seven day to an eight day cruise? What do they do for an extra show? Can I take the seven day navigator (for west. Caribbean) and just throw on the Key West part of a different Navigator to plan out my cruise?

Does the Magic have the Tea Party too and do I sign up for it as soon as I get on board? Excursions desk or guest services?

Any other helpful advise would be MUCH appreciated. We did Magic in 2001 and that was our last Disney Cruise. I am sure much has changed.

I am going solo with my three daughters aged 7,9 & 9.

The best bet would be to find the 8 night navigators out of New York on the Magic from last summer.
Head straight to guest services for tea with Alice tickets (my DD loved her in November on the Magic.)
You're the first 8 night sailing out of Galveston, so please do post the navigators when you get back!!!
I'm really looking forward to ours in April. Have a magical cruise!

Yes. I was also going to recommend to look at the 8 day cruises out of NYC last summer. They are probably close.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter