1/14/07 Wonder Anyone?

Bella8286 said:
Peter... that sucks that you could have saved all that money!

The Ebay store I bought my pillowcases from is Antonia&Mike's embroidery. I don't have a link but I think you can do an advanced search and enter the store or seller's name.

I need to get busy collecting more stuff around my house to put up on Ebay as well! I found that it's easiest for me to go to Staples and buy the big padded envelopes and print my own shipping labels and schedule pick ups! The last time I had to go mail 15+ packages was NOT fun! Everyone was looking at me like I was crazy. :rotfl2:

My Brother Inlaw said to wait prices are to high something will give.
with 8 people I got a little nervous and got air 2 weeks ago! :teeth:

I go to PO once, Get all PM boxes and print them out from here.
carrier takes them for me . or atleaast the old one did . may have to schedule pick up. :teeth:

The other part was the $185.00, could have saved on the return portion!!!
:bitelip: :bitelip: but JB was nt biting either. :rotfl2:
peter

Updated Today JetBlue gave me a credit of $186.00 :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Just received an alert from Travelzoo(dot)com with a special rate at Atlantis Resort in Nassau of only $99 a night! Must book by Nov 27. Good for mid-week travel Sun thru Wed.

Suflay1 said:
Just received an alert from Travelzoo(dot)com with a special rate at Atlantis Resort in Nassau of only $99 a night! Must book by Nov 27. Good for mid-week travel Sun thru Wed.

could only find it good until 12/ 22 :confused3

I booked the princess makeover at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique today for Taylor. She is going to have a blast! Although I'm beginning to think I'm more excited about this trip than she's going to be :rotfl:

So our plans so far are Saturday the 13th, Downtown Disney, hopefully eat at Rainforest Cafe, check into AKL, dinner at Boma, then breakfast at Ohana's Sunday morning and FINALLY our cruise!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana:

Hygiene99 said:
could only find it good until 12/ 22

Sorry I got your hopes up. I didn't dig into it far enough to see what the latest date would be for reservations.

Tikihula said:
Sorry I got your hopes up. I didn't dig into it far enough to see what the latest date would be for reservations.

No prob........... now lets hope it happens again!

Just trying to get our December trip to WDW all worked out!

Just a long weekend 12/7 - 12/10 :teeth:
so far we have no where to stay and no flights to get there.
DVC waitlist .

still looking for that just right flight!
could go SW $69.00 n/s but that is 50 minutes from the house!
then the return is a fortune. :rolleyes:

We hate Stopping it is 2:45 minutes flying time ........... just want to get there. :blush:
Logan 15 minutes would be better.
But flights cost alot more and they all want to stop.
:moped:

Here's a picture of them... not too bad for $8.00 a piece!

100_1017.jpg
[/IMG]

Bella8286 said:
Here's a picture of them... not too bad for $8.00 a piece!

100_1017.jpg
[/IMG]

Kewl I Wonder if I could mail these to them and have Names put on them?
ec1057b5.jpg

Ok the December trip to the world is now planned.
flights are booked and we have been able to get a DVC condo @ OKW for the last night of our trip nothing else yet!

did I mention We have Disboard friends in Orlando 2 nice Ladies :teeth:
They actually just moved there from up here :moped:

We have done Many things with Kim & Bette Just nice people sunday dinner was one of My Fav's.. :goodvibes
Even went to one of there construction party's and worked a day :teeth:
ReClap boarding the outside of the Home and Replacing a Couple of Windows. :smokin:

Well there is Always Room for us there. :grouphug:
Just up the street from Disney, Lets just say the price is Right. :teeth:

Tonight we are Going to A small dis Party in our area Seems one of the Mods on the board moved into our town. :teeth:
Funny thing is I meet her on the streets of Boston on her way to work.
It was the Kewl Disney Jacket, She had on that I commented on her.
What a kewl Coat. :teeth:
we got to talkin and I had to ask If she ever heard of the Boards.
LOL

Peace out Peter :grouphug:

"It's a Small World After All...." :teeth: How fortunate, Peter, that you ran into a Diser on the streets of Boston. Your DIS party sounds like fun - tell us all about it, who was there, etc. Any other cruisers?

How fortunate, also, that you have friends who live near WDW. It's never quite as good as staying on-site, but as you say, the price is right. My DH has an aunt who lives about 45 minutes from WDW and wants us to stay with her on our next visit. How can I politely say, No Way! :rotfl: That's just toooo far away from the magic.

Good luck on getting a DVC room for the remainder of your visit. I've heard DVC rooms are hard to get during December, as it's a very popular time. We are so looking forward to staying at OKW for 3 nights in January. We decided to go with a moderate for the Fri before our cruise. Got the FL resident rate for POFQ, as there were no discounts left for value resorts. Looks like we'll head for NASA and the Space Museum on Saturday and find a place in Cocoa Beach to rest our heads that night. I'm probably repeating myself every time I post, but it's just so exciting knowing we'll be down there in about 7 weeks. :banana:

Tikihula said:
"It's a Small World After All...." :teeth: How fortunate, Peter, that you ran into a Diser on the streets of Boston. Your DIS party sounds like fun - tell us all about it, who was there, etc. Any other cruisers?

How fortunate, also, that you have friends who live near WDW. It's never quite as good as staying on-site, but as you say, the price is right. My DH has an aunt who lives about 45 minutes from WDW and wants us to stay with her on our next visit. How can I politely say, No Way! :rotfl: That's just toooo far away from the magic.

Good luck on getting a DVC room for the remainder of your visit. I've heard DVC rooms are hard to get during December, as it's a very popular time. We are so looking forward to staying at OKW for 3 nights in January. We decided to go with a moderate for the Fri before our cruise. Got the FL resident rate for POFQ, as there were no discounts left for value resorts. Looks like we'll head for NASA and the Space Museum on Saturday and find a place in Cocoa Beach to rest our heads that night. I'm probably repeating myself every time I post, but it's just so exciting knowing we'll be down there in about 7 weeks. :banana:
getting DVC for 2 nights before the cruise, was a breeze
We got 2 standard view studios @ BW. :teeth:

Just wanted to pop in and say hey to everyone and Happy Thanksgiving. Anyone else counting down the days? :goodvibes

Wow this board has been really quiet this week! Where is everybody? :confused3 Nothing new going on with us... just counting down the days. I have a trip to the mountains and Biltmore Estate next weekend and I could care less... I'm so looking forward to this cruise! :banana:

I hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving! I'm working and so is DH so we are having our Thanksgiving on Friday. I don't care to be out in the mad crowds anyways! Luckily most of my Christmas shopping is done.

Take care everybody!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to you all.

We are staying home (dh is on call) and just enjoying family time.

My girls LOVE to go shopping on Black Friday, so of course we will be doing that (although my shopping and wrapping is all done).

Bella8286, my inlaws live in Beaufort (Dataw Island actually). We are heading there for the week between Christmas and New Years.

Have to make a last minute run to Walmart tonight and am dreading the crowds :rotfl:

Jeanne - what a small world. I live on Lady's Island so about 15 min from Dataw. Do ya'll have any fun plans in this big ole great town of Beaufort while you're here? :rotfl2: Sorry... had to say that being that there's really nothing to do here :rotfl:

Have fun at Walmart tonight... you're a brave person!

Hi everyone :sunny:
15727902843d9189730a8f.gif

Found this site and think we are going to place an order for some kids clothing! Have to look Pretty!! :teeth:

check it out!

ebe779c8.jpg

Christmas at Arlington and one big, American thank-you is certainly due to Merrill Worcester and the Worcester Wreath Co. of Harrington, Maine. To do something like this year after year is above and beyond the call of duty. Here's a salute to you, Merrill, and I hope you get many more.

I had never heard of this. I have only visited in the summer months. I wonder why the press hasn't enlightened the public about it?

Arlington National Cemetery
http://www.arlingtoncemetery.org/

ebe779c0.jpg

Rest easy, sleep well my brothers.

Know the line has held, your job is done.

Rest easy, sleep well.

Others have taken up where you fell, the line has held.

Peace, peace, and farewell...

Readers may be interested to know that these wreaths -- some 5,000 -- are donated by the Worcester Wreath Co. of Harrington, Maine. The owner, Merrill Worcester, not only provides the wreaths, but covers the trucking expense as well. He's done this since 1992. A wonderful guy. Also, most years, groups of Maine school kids combine an educational trip to DC with this event to help out. Making this even more remarkable is the fact that Harrington is in one the poorest parts of the state.

You hear too much about the bad things people do. Everyone should hear about this!

Peter... that is so nice. I lived in Northern Va from 1996-2001 and never did I know about this. Thanks for sharing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter