1/14/07 Wonder Anyone?

Good morning! I just booked the stringray excursion on CC for DH and DD7, and I booked Palo dinner for my in-laws in case Palo is full when they wake up and check online. I did see dinner was available for all days, and brunch showed up as well. Maybe the ship is not full and we will all be upgraded to suites? :rotfl2:

We are doing brunch at 11:30 too! See you there!

Time to go back to bed for an hour or so!

Don't know if I'll be keep it but may be sorry if I don't book a dinner at Palo (DH does like to dress up), so I just booked a late late (9:00) dinner on Nassau night. That is dress up night anyway, and we'll be able to go to the show, get photos with the kids, and then take them to the club while we enjoy a late private dinner. Guess they can have room service to eat that day! I had my choice of times yet this morning -- every half hour from 6 to 9.

I requested 8:30 late dining -- so that rotation should be PTTA. In which case we won't miss AP. ;)

Shelly - I think you'll be glad you made dinner ressies. A couple friend of ours went on DCL last Thanksgiving (they have no children) and said it was an absolute MUST to eat dinner there. After ALL the many great reviews on these boards, how could you NOT go and see what all the hype is about!?! :yay:

I didn't know you had late dining as well. You mentioned the rotation should be PTTA. We have late seating too so is this the rotation we should get? I was trying to search for information about this but couldn't find anything.

I thought the same thing about making Palo ressies on Monday night and since it's "dressy night" we'll already have to be dressed up anyways. That way Jason won't have to dress UP two nights! :rolleyes:

Bella8286 said:
Shelly - I think you'll be glad you made dinner ressies. A couple friend of ours went on DCL last Thanksgiving (they have no children) and said it was an absolute MUST to eat dinner there. After ALL the many great reviews on these boards, how could you NOT go and see what all the hype is about!?! :yay:

I didn't know you had late dining as well. You mentioned the rotation should be PTTA. We have late seating too so is this the rotation we should get? I was trying to search for information about this but couldn't find anything.

I thought the same thing about making Palo ressies on Monday night and since it's "dressy night" we'll already have to be dressed up anyways. That way Jason won't have to dress UP two nights! :rolleyes:
Shelly
PTAP RIGHT???
Confused you would not dine in the same place 2 nights in a row!

Sport Coat and Slacks are fine for Palo, with a Polo!! :teeth:

If You Do not get the rotation you want, (It can be requested on resrvation!)

Have it changed at Guest services when you Board!! :teeth:
:teeth:

So what is it ? :teeth: :confused3

Shelly - I was there with you at 2am but couldn't get my response to post so gave up and went back to bed. Glad you got what you wanted.

Got Palo for brunch on Wednesday (sea day) at 10:30. Got the parasailing reserved at CC for 10:00 and stingray encounter at CC for 2:00. Should be time in between for lunch and relaxing or sightseeing on the island a little, hopefully. Do we have to go back to the ship to meet up for the stingray encounter, anybody know?

I haven't tried yet, but wonder if we can go back in and make changes, if other openings are still available. I'll give it a try tonight and see if I can get one of those Palo dinner ressies for Monday night in Nassau.
Bev

Bev - The way I understood it, you can cancel reservations and I assume remake them. I was going to go back to see about changing one of my Palo ressies but it said I had reached my booking amount or something to that nature so I was too scared to cancel one for fear that when I went back to rebook, there wouldn't be anything left. Keeping fingers crossed for you that you get dinner ressies!

Peter - I thought the dinner rotation on the 4 night was 1223. Also, since you're so experienced, is one rotation better or more popular than another?

Woo hoo... I got online this morning and totally NOT expecting to see any cheap tickets for sale, there they were the CHEAP tickets were available for the UFC 66 Liddell vs Ortiz fight for Dec 30!!!

So guess what, I'm going to be in Vegas for New Years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

Woo hoo... I got online this morning and totally NOT expecting to see any cheap tickets for sale, there they were the CHEAP tickets were available for the UFC 66 Liddell vs Ortiz fight for Dec 30!!!

So guess what, I'm going to be in Vegas for New Years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

Bella8286 said:
I asked my travel agent to request 8:30 - latest possible - dining. According to the 4-night navigator here

http://www.wdwinfo.com/Photos/DCL-Navigator-4-Day-Aug06/index.htm

the 8:30 restaurant assignments are PTTA. 2nd night dress up night, 3rd night - same restaurant but Pirate menu.

Bella8286 said:
Bev - The way I understood it, you can cancel reservations and I assume remake them. I was going to go back to see about changing one of my Palo ressies but it said I had reached my booking amount or something to that nature so I was too scared to cancel one for fear that when I went back to rebook, there wouldn't be anything left. Keeping fingers crossed for you that you get dinner ressies!

Peter - I thought the dinner rotation on the 4 night was 1223. Also, since you're so experienced, is one rotation better or more popular than another?

What time are you looking for we still have one we could book ?? :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: For Brunch and dinner!!! :rotfl2:

We just go with the Flow!!!! :)

When they tell us to!! :goodvibes

Never paid it much attention!

Looks like everybody got the reservations they wanted!! Congratulations! I think ours for Palo brunch are 10:30 as well.
Glad to hear the Halloween party turned out to be a good time too!
I'm exhausted today after Trick or Treating last night! (Well, not me exactly, but painting the face and putting the costumes together then running around the neighborhood!)
Laura

Add our gang to the list. We just returned from October 14th Magic and werent scheduled to cruise again til October 07. :guilty:

One week of whining out of the kids and dh has booked us on the Wonder for the first time. So it will be a new experience for us :cool1:

Booked and paid in full today, but no room assignments, everything is guarantee status. Second dining, waitlisted for first. No real plans for anything since we just did Palo in October. No plans for excursions. Just a few days of R&R.

It will be me, dh, our seven kiddos (see ages in signature), and my mom and dad (this will be my parents fifth cruise)

I am going to try to find copies of recent Navigators so I have a clue as to what is going on.

I am also hoping to talk dh into three or four days at Disney afterwards.....

Looking forward to meeting fellow dissers

Hi Jeanne and family! Welcome aboard! This seems to be a friendly group sailing in January, and I've already "met" my soon-to-be next door neighbors on the cruise. Since you're a Castaway Cay member, you can fill us first-timers in on all the inside scoop, hints and tips, etc.

Good luck getting those extra days at WDW after the cruise, too. Looking forward to meeting you.

grlzmom said:
Add our gang to the list. We just returned from October 14th Magic and werent scheduled to cruise again til October 07. :guilty:

One week of whining out of the kids and dh has booked us on the Wonder for the first time. So it will be a new experience for us :cool1:

Booked and paid in full today, but no room assignments, everything is guarantee status. Second dining, waitlisted for first. No real plans for anything since we just did Palo in October. No plans for excursions. Just a few days of R&R.

It will be me, dh, our seven kiddos (see ages in signature), and my mom and dad (this will be my parents fifth cruise)

I am going to try to find copies of recent Navigators so I have a clue as to what is going on.

Welcome aboard

Couple pages back is a link to the navigators :)

:welcome:What a group you have going with you! This is our first cruise and I have a dd7 and a ds who will be 8 months come cruise time. Everyone seems really nice here. Glad you joined us!

grlzmom said:

Welcome! We have 18 people in our group, ranging in age from almost 70 when we cruise (my DFIL) to just turned four (my DD3). We have eight kids in our group, from 13 down to just turning four. There should be plenty of new playmates for your kids to hang with. Glad you had so much fun that you are sailing again! This is our first time! :cool1:

Mary

Ooohhhh, I am glad there are kids going that are same ages as some of mine.

My girls have such great memories of meeting fellow "lil dissers" on previous cruises.

My dd3/ds3 will actually be turning 4 in December. Our older girls do like the clubs quite a bit and go pretty much every day for a little while (mainly like the evening activities after dinner). With the little ones, its hit or miss whether they club or hang out with mom and dad. We would like some adult R&R on this cruise. :thumbsup2

Thanks for the info re: location of recent navigators.

And, thanks so much for such a warm welcome.

Where is everyone staying pre cruise? We booked the Country Inn and Suites, stayed there in October and it was great.

Going to go back and read this thread from start to finish!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter