1/10/2013 4 - Night Bahamian Cruise, Miami FL

OK, I am so very new to this so please forgive my non-knowledge of Disney Cruise info. This will be the very 1st cruise for the fam and I and I have read about the fish extenders. I would LOVE to do this. It seems so fun and I know our 4 little ones would love it! Not too sure on how it works exactly but would love to know more!

Welcome CoconutCutie! I will create a thread for a meetup on-board and for the FE and then post the link here.
What ages are your children?

So glad that there are people on this cruise and they want to do fish extenders! We had a great cruise in June and my kids loved doing the fish extender gifts. There were a ton of kids on that cruise though.

Last cruise we had someone who set up a facebook page as a group for our cruise and we really go to know people through that. Is anyone interested in that? I can attempt to set it up. lol. I'm not very technically advanced but it was fun to use it as a communication tool.

I'd be interested in a FB page! not going to do FE though, am sailing with a friend not as childish as me!

I just did my online check in (yep, late!) and there are still cabanas available... Have never seen that even at 90 days before!

I just did my online check in (yep, late!) and there are still cabanas available... Have never seen that even at 90 days before!

I agree! I was able to choose the earliest arrival time and every activity and first choice selections were available. :confused3 Based upon that, the $$$ deals I am seeing online, and the low number of people in this thread I'm getting a little scared. Guess we will wait and see :hourglass

I got the 11am PAT too... Of course I will probably add on DCL transfers so that point may become moot.

Tried to post the facebook link here but it isn't working. The group is up and working but I am not sure how to share it with you so you can reach it. Anyone know?

The group is titled Disney Wonder January 10th, 2013 Group

I have to admit it seems weird that we got 11am time, there was cabanas available at 90 days when we checked in and now when our family members checked in at 75 days there was still three cabanas left and they got 11am time too with no trouble!

Maybe we are in the twilight zone!
:confused3

Normajean: scroll back in this thread and you will see the FE group link. We'd love to have more participants! :)

We just booked this cruise today. This will be our 3rd DCL cruise in 12 months. We sailed on Wonder back in 2000 for our honeymoon, Dream in Jan. 2012 and Dream in Oct. 2012. This time it will just be DH and I. We took the kids on the last two cruises. Looking forward to a little grown up time!

Trisha---the link to the Fish Extender gift exchange is on this thread if you would like to participate. Deadline for sign up is next week! :)

Trisha---the link to the Fish Extender gift exchange is on this thread if you would like to participate. Deadline for sign up is next week! :)

Thank you for the link. However, since the kids aren't coming this time I think we will pass. Have fun! We always love to do the FE's.

Hi everyone! I have lost track of where we left that and I'm trying to use my phone app to view this right now. Not sure if I am seeing the whole thread as I usually use the computer!

How many did we end up with on the fish extender list? Is there a final list somewhere?

Thanks for doing the organizing!

I counted 8 cabins and 27 participants, but PLEASE someone recount and make sure I'm right!
The boys got their "gift" yesterday and were so excited to receive their Christmas phone call from Mickey ala the Disney Cruise Line :)
Two weeks and counting---I think I'm more anxious than the kids!!!!

Speaking of kids, this is our first Disney Cruise, but I have heard of others having a "meet up" on the first day. Would anyone with kids be interested in doing so, or perhaps attending the same kids club "Open House" so they could meet and have some familiar faces?:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter