• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

1/10/09- EARLY Roll Call! Who's coming?

We were not so lucky. But then, we have been in this same room for the last two cruises.

Chuck

DH is just happy to be on the ship :cool1: a stairwell works for him :laughing: Maybe more calls will go out today since many Cat 4 were open.

I did the wash so now I'll have that clean underwear for the cruise!!! Think I will wait until tomorrow to pack. MJ is a little aprehensive being alone with only Nan and no Mommy or Daddy for a whole week, but he said he feels better because he has some friends already. He is looking forward to meeting you all.

My other son in law had triple bypass surgery on Monday and is doing fine. He is only 53. What a long day Monday was. We were at the hospital from 9am until after 7 pm. He was in the operating room over 6 hours. Glad that is over and I can really enjoy this cruise.

See you all real soon!

Rosemary

Upgrade fairy was @ my house about 5:30 today :cool1: :banana: Checked messages about 10 tonite and DU had called. Room 7528 to 8526 :woohoo: Had plans to be early @ port Saturday to see about an upgrade so that is now taken care of. This is my 1st free upgrade and it does feel good :love: We stayed in 8528 last May so we'll be in the next room. Did anyone else receive and upgrade :confused3 Going to start packing Wednesday and get bills paid.

We got a vist from the upgrade fairy too!!

Just got a call from our TA and we moved from a Cat 9 to Cat 5!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Our new room numbers are 7516 and 7518

Welcome to the upgrade club!!! We are on deck 7 too. Hope everyone else joins up soon! Wouldn't it be cool if we all got upgraded:cool1:

Tiggerlover, sending Pixie dust your way, hope your knee is feeling better. Almost done packing, and I just did my last load of laundry for 10 days!!!!:banana: We are leaving tomorrow after we pick the kids up from school, I might be too excited to sleep tonight! Everyone have a safe trip!

Kim

Tiggerlover, sending Pixie dust your way, hope your knee is feeling better. Almost done packing, and I just did my last load of laundry for 10 days!!!!:banana: We are leaving tomorrow after we pick the kids up from school, I might be too excited to sleep tonight! Everyone have a safe trip!

Kim

Have a safe trip!! See you Saturday!:thumbsup2

Kim

Thanks! I can now walk without limping so badly and yelping! Yeah!!!!!:banana: I have my Husband packed. (Well actually not him, just his clothing. Wishful thinking, hmmmm......Hee! Hee!
I feel like the laundy lady: wash, iron, fold and then repeat X 50. I agree my eyes will probably be wide open for the next few nights.

Woo Hoo! God willing we are all on home stretch! Safe travels to all! :cool1:

We feel so special!! :lovestruc :love:

We're still in an inside on deck 7 but if we did get upgraded I think they would move us downstairs and I kinda like our location! :confused3
Congrats to everyone on their upgrades and here's hoping for pixie dust to come to everyone else still wishing! pixiedust:

I'm hoping that I didn't make a mistake in packing because I am not taking any DRESSY dresses! :scared1: The doctor said absolutely NO HEELS so I am going with black slacks and blouses and flat shoes this time. It will seem so weird!

I also took out my "cute" short sets and replaced them with character tops and shorts and capris. I am going for rest and relaxation this time! In October we were around and about everywhere and maybe this is a good time to stop and take it easy! :)

I can't believe that with all this excitement I still have to go to work! Can you imagine! I just consider it a necessary evil to pay for my cruise addiction! (Just kidding, I love my job as well as my co-workers!) :laughing:

Have a MAGICAL day!

Oh yeah, we all need to remember to change the room numbers of those that were visited by the upgrade fairy! :wizard:

We were "Tinked" yesterday and received an upgrade from category 8 to 5! It's a wonderful gift!

Tiggerlover2
I am at work today too so I feel for you! I finally have sub plans ready for next week and my 5th graders promised they will be SO good. ;)

I'm so glad we aren't the only ones with character shirts. There was an incredible Disney sale in SLC before Christmas and I found really cute shirts for all of us. One of mine has pirate Minnie and says Seek the Rich (our last name is Rich)

See you soon. Take care of you!

ps. If you figure out how to pack the husband- please let me know. Mine doesn't fly well. If he were the pilot he'd be fine. It's a control thing.

Tiggerlover2
I am at work today too so I feel for you! I finally have sub plans ready for next week and my 5th graders promised they will be SO good. ;)

I'm so glad we aren't the only ones with character shirts. There was an incredible Disney sale in SLC before Christmas and I found really cute shirts for all of us. One of mine has pirate Minnie and says Seek the Rich (our last name is Rich)

See you soon. Take care of you!

ps. If you figure out how to pack the husband- please let me know. Mine doesn't fly well. If he were the pilot he'd be fine. It's a control thing.

I know that the character shirts might seem corny but I am so excited, I don't care. :rolleyes: I'm just so happy to be cruising with Mickey! Your shirts sound so cute!!!

My husband doesn't sit still long enough for me to pack him! LOL! :laughing:

Oh man! How I would love an upgrade! I need to go on line and see!

We're in southern ga tonight. We stopped at a gorgeous oceanfront park today. The kids are swimming in the pool. Tomorrow is the cape Canaveral beachfront and merritt park.

Just checking in quickly from POFQ! WOW the parks have been sooooo busy it feels like high season. Just insane and not totally enjoyable. I can't wait to get on the ship!!!
Checked out my ressie - no upgrade. Just did some laundry and getting a few things packed tonight.
See you all soon!

Good evening to you all from southern Indiana. We are putting the finishing touches on our packing before heading to the airport in the morning. I hope everyone is careful and safe. See you all on Saturday.

We fly to Sanford airport tomorrow, onto Coco Beach and board Saturday :banana: Hope everyone has a safe trip and Please check docs so there is no problem :eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter