1/10/09- EARLY Roll Call! Who's coming?

vic32

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone just checking in to see whos coming? Are we alone on this big boat?

The official fish extender list is on post #56.!!!

I am in shock! I would love to meet some new friends before the cruise!
Well if it's just us I guess we have a good shot at un upgrade!;)

Hey! We just booked for the 10th while we were onboard last week!! We love our January cruises!!

It will be myself, DD18, DD19, DS20...possibly my DH, but not too sure on that.

Anyone with 18 to 21 year olds...my kids love to meet before the cruise!!

Joanna

Hi there! It will be myself, DS17 DS10 and DD6. We are headed to WDW next week. We did the cruise last year. It was fantastic!

Love to get away from these COLD winters!

I'll be there with DH, DS-12, and DD-9. We went on the Magic in November of '07 and just loved it.

TTFN~
Dawnprincess:

We just booked this cruise while on the Magic last week. I absolutely loved the Eastern and hope the Western will be just as fantastic (but I know it will be). DD will be 13 and DS will be 3 when we travel. I can't wait to get to know you all!

Hi there! It will be myself, DS17 DS10 and DD6. We are headed to WDW next week. We did the cruise last year. It was fantastic!

Love to get away from these COLD winters!

I LOVE January cruises...this weather is starting to wear on my nerves!! :headache:

If your son wants to have friends before the cruise, he can chat with my girls. They love meeting people before the cruises. I am always amazed at how close the kids all become on the cruises...they still talk to people from years ago!!

WHOOOO HOOOOO!!!! We just put our cruise on a courtesy hold on Saturday. We'll definately be making the deposit this week. I just wanted to check out other travel agents to see if they had better deals first!!

Our first trip to Disney as a family was in 1999. We were there again in 1/2006 (with two morekids!). And, we'll be on this cruise with all of you!!!

I'll be travelling with a dh, ds (12), ds (11), ds (8), and dd (turns 3 on the cruise!). I'm excited to meet all of you!

Is everyone else getting excited all ready?!? It is so much fun to look forward to vacation; especially, a Disney vacation! It looks like we have a great start on a nice group.

TTFN~Dawn:lovestruc

Is everyone else getting excited all ready?!? It is so much fun to look forward to vacation; especially, a Disney vacation! It looks like we have a great start on a nice group.

Oh my goodness I'm excited!!! I don't know who is more excited - my kids or me. After our WDW vacation last month, my 2 yo dd has been begging to go back and see Pooh, Mickey and Minnie.

So, how long ago did you all book?

Oh my goodness I'm excited!!! I don't know who is more excited - my kids or me. After our WDW vacation last month, my 2 yo dd has been begging to go back and see Pooh, Mickey and Minnie.

So, how long ago did you all book?

I just booked when we were onboard a couple weeks ago. The waiting is the worst! We have an August cruise that we booked a year ago, too, but it's still too hard a wait!!

We booked in January after we got back from our November '07 Eastern Cruise on the Magic. I could just kick myself for not booking while we were still on the ship. We had such a great time, but my husband and I just couldn't commit to another cruise at the time.

My girlfriend and her family went on the Eastern cruise in December of '07. They booked the January '09 cruise while still on the ship and then invited us to go along. Their tablemates are going, also, so now we have a group of 10. We tried to get our tablemates to go along, but they booked for August of '09.

This weather were having here in Illinois all ready has me worried about flying out next January! I hope I can take the stress.

TTFN~
Dawn:lovestruc

We booked in January after we got back from our November '07 Eastern Cruise on the Magic. I could just kick myself for not booking while we were still on the ship. We had such a great time, but my husband and I just couldn't commit to another cruise at the time.

What is the advantage to booking another cruise while still on the boat? Do they give you a discount? I want to be prepared to make that decision to get the best deal possible!!

Oh and I hear ya' on the weather!!! We're going to be driving, unless I can find a better deal flying (unlikely with six of us!!). This past Jan when we drove back from DIsney, we drove through snow in Atlanta!!! Yikes!!

Jennifer :woohoo:

If I remember correctly, we would have received a 10% discount had we booked while still on the ship.

Another snow day for my kids today--that makes 3 this school year!

Have a Magical Day~

What is the advantage to booking another cruise while still on the boat? Do they give you a discount? I want to be prepared to make that decision to get the best deal possible!!

Jennifer :woohoo:

We received a 10% discount and a $200 shipboard credit for the seven day and a $100 shipboard credit on the four day. You can book it with them before you leave and then transfer the reservation to a travel agent and receive their incentives too. We have never used a travel agent before, but it sounds like it could really work out to our advantage. We are thinking of going with Costco.

Hi everyone!!! Wow last time I looked at this thread there was just me and Fawn! Nice to a great group starting.
dmbouton75- Where abouts in Illinois are you? We are in P-town! We were stuck in Atlanta 2 days last week because of bad fog at home.
We made it in time for the big freeze!!

Vic32: We're in Ottawa--not far from Peoria at all. How was your trip to WDW? A break from this lovely winter weather would be heavenly!

TTFN~

My daughter ( 27) and I will be on the cruise to celebrate my 50th birthday!! We are very excited as this will be a first cruise for both of us...we are actually taking a "Test Cruise" to/from Boston this May to make sure we are good sailors! :wave2:

We decided not to take our kids out of school, so we changed our cruise to August 8-15, 2009.

Everybody have a MAGICAL time!

TTFN~
Dawnprincess:

Greetings all,

Just booked this cruise this past weekend. My DW and I are looking forward to our 4th Disney cruise. We have made all our past cruises in the September/October timeframe so looking forward to this one where maybe it is a bit cooler. Going to be the 2nd time that we have done a Western.

Chuck

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter