09 FD Bounceback Wait

I also took advantage of the bounceback offer for free dining 09. We stayed at ASMu and the flyer in the room had offers for value and moderate resorts but I was able to convert a package I had previously booked at the Poly to include free dining. Had to change my dates from Oct to Aug of course!!! The cm I spoke to was very helpful explaining that the free dining plan being offered was not for the new quick service plan, but rather the magic your way plus dining plan that includes 1 ts, 1 cs, and 1 snack per day. This information was also sent to me in detail on the reservation e-mail. But as you know with Disney things are always subject to change, I would not be surprised if they switch the offer around on me before next year...:lmao:

Does anyone know if free dining is usually for the same dates as the bounceback offer?? I booked my trip for late September 2009 hoping to avoid free dining and now it seems like I won't!

Does anyone know if free dining is usually for the same dates as the bounceback offer?? I booked my trip for late September 2009 hoping to avoid free dining and now it seems like I won't!
The current bounceback offer for 2009 is Free Dining...and the dates run Aug 23rd 2009 thru Oct 8th 2009,,,so the dates are different every year.

The current bounceback offer for 2009 is Free Dining...and the dates run Aug 23rd 2009 thru Oct 8th 2009,,,so the dates are different every year.

I realize that the bounceback offer is free dining, but I was talking about free dining offered to the public. I should have been more clear. Are public free dining dates usually in sync with bounceback free dining offers?

I would love to be able to coordinate free dining with food and wine festival...it seems like next year I might be able to do it?? Does anyone know the dates of food and wine for 2009? Could I make this work????

I didn't scroll back to see if anyone has already posted, but I said I would when I got back. Bounceback was indeed offered. Ours was Free Dining in one of the "cabins" for $101 per night, or Saratoga Springs for $87.00 per night. :) Sorry if it has already been posted.

I didn't scroll back to see if anyone has already posted, but I said I would when I got back. Bounceback was indeed offered. Ours was Free Dining in one of the "cabins" for $101 per night, or Saratoga Springs for $87.00 per night. :) Sorry if it has already been posted.
What kind of cabins are offered for 101.00? Also what exactly rooms are offered at Saratoga Springs at that price? We have 5 people. What are the odds they might offer this to the general public?

What kind of cabins are offered for 101.00? Also what exactly rooms are offered at Saratoga Springs at that price? We have 5 people. What are the odds they might offer this to the general public?

Was this per person or per night?

You mean $87 is the discount per night at SSR right? that's about 30% off rack.

currently at Pop Century. There was a flier in the room to reserve bounce back starting 8/23/2009 - 10/1/2009. We were also told the DDP for 2009 will include 1 counter service, 1 table service (entree and dessert) and 2 snacks per day. Rates begin at $58 per person per night occupancy of 2 adults, 1 junior, 1 child and $74 per person per night at moderate.

Who is telling people there are 2 snacks per day??!??!?! Its not, its the plus dining plan which is 1 TS, 1 CS, and 1 snack per night

currently at Pop Century. There was a flier in the room to reserve bounce back starting 8/23/2009 - 10/1/2009. We were also told the DDP for 2009 will include 1 counter service, 1 table service (entree and dessert) and 2 snacks per day. Rates begin at $58 per person per night occupancy of 2 adults, 1 junior, 1 child and $74 per person per night at moderate.

would you please post the flyer for values if you brought it back with you!!!

Who is telling people there are 2 snacks per day??!??!?! Its not, its the plus dining plan which is 1 TS, 1 CS, and 1 snack per night

Yeah...I am very curious about this snack issue. This is not the first person to say that a CM has said that it will be 2 snacks. I wonder if they are getting confused w/ the new Quick Service snack number. I am sure the BB is offering the reg. dining from last year but could there be a possibility that they are bumping it up to 2 snacks now that the QS will have 2??? Hard to believe they would do that...can anyone call a CM while at WDW and confirm that???

:surfweb: Waiting to hear! :)

Just spoke with a CM he said the 09 DDP DOES include 2 Snacks. But anyone can call the number on the bounceback flyer and ask for themselves. I did and I am not currently at WDW. He still answered my questions I just couldn't actually book the offer:sad1: Oh well waiting for April. Look on the WDW website. It lists the 2009 DDP as 1ts 1cs 1 Snack. So maybe the BB is different. Or maybe the CM's are just getting confused.

Please get the names of the CM's telling you this. I would like to personally smack them.

:rotfl: me too. Thanks for the laugh.

On another note. Can someone tell me if the BB for SSR & OKW is just for the beginning of October? or starts from 8/23. If it is, I'm better off staying at SSR with free dining & renting my points. TIA.

The OKW and SS discounts are for the entire time but they havent released availability yet

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter