09/29/2005 SEPTEMBER 29th I REFUSE TO GIVE UP!

Laura,

Thank you for sharing the pictures…I am going to show Sierra the pictures as your daughter and she will be in the same Kids Club and at the pool together.

I can already picture the excitement your children will have once you blow their minds! Are you sure your son isn’t dropping hints or saying things in front of them? lol You know when they are that age they stick together…lol.

Very nice to see a picture of you and DH, so I know who to look for…I am sure we will both still try to place one another…but we shall be looking. Ok…mid-ship Deck 10, 3 pm, sail day, is there a certain location? Anything specific we should wear to identify ourselves? Or just carry a sign like the limo drivers? lol :rotfl:

Here is the DH and I...I am wearing the tank top..lol (one never knows anymore...lol) :rotfl2:

426386010dFXDxs_th.jpg

Anyone else want to share photos?
Cindy

mrsavee8r said:
We received our docs last night!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

I'm really getting excited!!!

:cool1: CONGRATUALTIONS :banana: I feel your EXCITEMENT!

How are the docs arriving? USPOstal, FED EX, UPS, DHL..strip dancer? lol

Gosh, I hope ours arrive before we leave today! :Pinkbounc
C

Docs arrive via UPS if they come from Disney. I am not sure how some TA"s send them out... I know one person said FED EX...

Laurabearz said:
I dont think we will cruise every year. It cost too much! LOL We need 2 rooms... which adds up. I do plan on rebooking on board, a 7 day cruise, for sometime in 2007... and I am considering the 4 day Disney Vaction Club cruise which is Oct 2006. But we like to travel A LOT, so cruising is not a cheap way for us to do it. (two rooms, veranda, is pricey!LOL) The only way DH would apporve of the 7 day is if we rent out our Disney Vaction Club points to help cover the cost. Which means skipping a couple of WDW vacations to do 1 cruise. That is asking a lot from me! I love my WDW trips! LOL

I hear you...as the grand babies get older we will have our hands full...as I am sure mom and dads will need and want to accompany us, at one time or another...I told the girls they need to invest in the Disney Card. But this time will give them a break so they may not be too interested...lol.

I guess the key is to plan well in advance. Right now we have Sierra but with Hannah and Natalie less than 6 months apart the timing will hit us at once. We shall see...we just know what we do for one we have to do for all...so hopefully the cruise industry will switch the cycle of popularity by then. But not in my book...lol

I am anxious to learn more of the new Disney ship.
C

Maybe when we return Monday evening we will have docs in hand. I am sure I will be on the phone with my daughter asking if the Disney docs have arrived.

If they are not here by the time we return home from Cherokee, I will give Southwest another call. I am sure they are in route. But it would be nice to read for the trip up to the Mountains.

Anxiously awaiting to dance...lol. :banana:
C

oscarmoraz said:
Very nice to see a picture of you and DH, so I know who to look for…I am sure we will both still try to place one another…but we shall be looking. Ok…mid-ship Deck 10, 3 pm, sail day, is there a certain location? Anything specific we should wear to identify ourselves? Or just carry a sign like the limo drivers? lol :rotfl:

Cindy

I just checked out the deck plans (there is a link to them at the top of this page) and I think the Outlook Bar area is the place to meet. MId Ship, Deck 10 overlooks the Mickey pool, and the outlook bar is right there.

DISers often use LIME GREEN Ribbons to ID each other and I will prolly have some ribbons on my person somewhere... lol Plus I will have a million door signs in my hands. :-) I will also be easy to spot, as I will have many many different colors in my hair.... (dh says no more tattoos<I only have 2>, so I express my rebellion/creativity with multi colored hair!)

oscarmoraz said:
If they are not here by the time we return home from Cherokee, I will give Southwest another call. I am sure they are in route. But it would be nice to read for the trip up to the Mountains.

Anxiously awaiting to dance...lol. :banana:
C

Not much to read on the Docs... they look like the old paper plane tickets, with boring stuff written on them.

FYI you still need to fill out the docs that DCL has links to online... so maybe the thing to do is print those out and fill them out on your trip.

Enjoy the mountians!

Laurabearz said:
I just checked out the deck plans (there is a link to them at the top of this page) and I think the Outlook Bar area is the place to meet. MId Ship, Deck 10 overlooks the Mickey pool, and the outlook bar is right there.

DISers often use LIME GREEN Ribbons to ID each other and I will prolly have some ribbons on my person somewhere... lol Plus I will have a million door signs in my hands. :-) I will also be easy to spot, as I will have many many different colors in my hair.... (dh says no more tattoos<I only have 2>, so I express my rebellion/creativity with multi colored hair!)

Noted...I will see you and everyone there! I will be on the look out for a Lime Green Ribbon while I am finishing up shopping next week! Again Laura, thank you for putting the door signs together! That is so cool of you!

But he is ok with the temporary tats right? :flower:
Cindy

Laurabearz said:
Not much to read on the Docs... they look like the old paper plane tickets, with boring stuff written on them.

FYI you still need to fill out the docs that DCL has links to online... so maybe the thing to do is print those out and fill them out on your trip.

Enjoy the mountians!

Ok so I am not missing much...I already filled out the website forms...I did this when you gave me the heads up...couldn't wait...lol. :goodvibes

Thank you Laura...I will check back next week!

Enjoy the weekend and MUMS the word! :wave2:
C

Laura,

Would you mind posting the Meet info on the September 29, CC board? We have 162 views so maybe there are a few lurkers...plus last night while posting on CC I came across someone who was on our sailing and I invited them to join our meet and board. :grouphug:

I could post it, but you went to great lengths to bring it all together! Again Thank You! :cheer2:
Cindy

Here is one of the signs I made... the upload cut off the sides, but you get the idea...
47b5d737b3127cce94414b9ca73900000015108AZsWLNozbNR

As far as the CC board.... I would post something to send them here... and see what happens. The more the merrier as far as I am concerned!! They just may not make the door sign info unless they HURRY and send me the info! LOL

Finally it's less than 2 weeks until the Cruise!!

We did get our docs this week - YAHOO!!! (finally)

The suitcase comes out this weekend so I can start packing.

DD (the DJ) is planning the tunes for the car ride over so I can program my iPod.

We are not going into Nassau (unless we make a very very quick trip to a liquor store for Bahamian Rum - that's it). The boat should be pretty quiet and enjoyable.

On Castway Cay we are doing the Catamaran Snorkeling excursion and the Banana Boat rides. Since we have cruised DCL before we have already done the snorkeling in the lagoon, the bike rides, the massages and the kids club so we wanted to try something new. I did read somewhere that one of the bars on Castway Cay has BOGO martinis so I won't miss those!

We'll be at the "meet" at 3:00 so we'll see everyone there (and here on the boards until then).

tdad.jpg

Here is a picture of us taken last month. The guy in the red shirt is my father in law.

I was out shopping last night. I found the cutest pirate costumes at the Factory Card Outlet! The toddler size was only $9.99, Timmy's was $14.99, and mine was $22! :cool1: I will be modifying mine! I guess we are going to be pirates after all! Tim still refuses to wear one. He did pick up a shirt for MNSSHP that says... I am Scarier without a costume. LOL!

I just can not wait! We are flying down the night before and staying at the Raddison at the port. That way the kids can sleep in a little! Last year when we went to WDW, we woke them up in the middle of the night as we had an early flight. They were miserable all day! We did not want to do that again! :rotfl: We have a 10 AM shuttle to the port. I can not wait!

I cant get it to show up as a picture, so here are the links...

This first one is Abigails costume. SHe is our 4yo. She is too cute for words in it (well they all look very cute! LOL)

http://zoom.buycostumes.com/mgen/merchandiser/18986.jpg?zm=400,400,1,0,0

Here is Madeline's costume...

http://zoom.buycostumes.com/mgen/merchandiser/17974.jpg?zm=400,400,1,0,0

Here is boys.... it matches Abigails...

http://zoom.buycostumes.com/mgen/merchandiser/18987.jpg?zm=400,400,1,0,0

And finally mine..... (still trying to figure out what DH will wear.. I may make it, but I will prolly order something instead! LOL)
http://zoom.buycostumes.com/mgen/merchandiser/11205.jpg?zm=400,400,1,0,0

oscarmoraz said:
:cool1: CONGRATUALTIONS :banana: I feel your EXCITEMENT!

How are the docs arriving? USPOstal, FED EX, UPS, DHL..strip dancer? lol

Gosh, I hope ours arrive before we leave today! :Pinkbounc
C

Unfortunatly, not strip dancer!! :rotfl: We booked through DCL and they arrived UPS.

I just thought of something... just tossing this out, and no one has to catch it... lol

But.. I was thinking since a lot of us are hanging out on CC... maybe we could hang out together..... I mean, we would be at the beach sitting next to strangers anyway.... why not a familar stranger?? We could call it a Castaway Cay Cluster! We are not really together, just hanging out.... :rotfl2: Ooooh I see another door sign in the making......

I'll shut up now! Hee hee I had to check how many times people ahve posted to this thread. This current post will bring Cindy and I to a TIE! LOL Boy oh boy I have a lot of time on my hands with the girls at school!!!

User Name Posts
oscarmoraz 64
Laurabearz 63
princessh 16
Grandma D 16
driver 5
mrsavee8r 4
wahoowa 3
Bender 2
Nighsonger 1
EpcotMonique 1
rocketmama 1
Kimmielee 1

And this reminds me! We have to have a drink in Kimmielee's Honour at the 3pm meet... it is her birthday (but she isnt cruising poor thing!)
Ooooh another door sign in the making!

I am pretty sure we will just be hanging around the beach at CC. We looked into doing the glass bottom boat, but I have read a lot of bad reports about it. Jacob just loves the sand, and can spend hours playing in it. I am game for hanging out together, as long as I have a shady spot! I burn with SPF 50 on! LOL! I really do hate being so fair skinned!

Well, I guess the rest of us are going to have to start posting a lot more to try and catch up with you guys! LOL! I will try and post some of my signs tomorrow! My husband says when I am finished we will not be able to see the door. I have so many, I can not decide which ones to use! I wonder if I can put signs on my door at the Contemporary. Anyone know? :confused3

Still no docs, I can not wait until my TA is back in on Mon. She said we will get togther so she can give us all our docs then. I sure hope she has gotten them!

Heather :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter