09/16/2012 member cruise

hi, welcome to the group. I will add you to the list. Can you send me an email, so i can send you the final list by email. I need your cabin number also.

Hi Ian it sounded like these two cabins were interested in FE what happened to them srauchbauer(Susan) and Nat Tucker???? If no communication from pirateluc by August 31 I think you should remove them from FE list. Your friend Kermit : )

hi ian it sounded like these two cabins were interested in fe what happened to them srauchbauer(susan) and nat tucker???? If no communication from pirateluc by august 31 i think you should remove them from fe list. Your friend kermit : )

srauchbauer cancelled there cruise and nat tucker i will have to check. Im going to leave pirateluc on my list until just before the cruise just in case.

hi ian it sounded like these two cabins were interested in fe what happened to them srauchbauer(susan) and nat tucker???? If no communication from pirateluc by august 31 i think you should remove them from fe list. Your friend kermit : )

i went back thru all the posts. Nat tucker wanted to join but their email never got to me. They never got back to me on here either. I just sent them a private post.

Also they joined the facebook page. Can anyone of you who use the facebook page contact them and tell them to contact me if they are still doing fe.

i went back thru all the posts. Nat tucker wanted to join but their email never got to me. They never got back to me on here either. I just sent them a private post.

Also they joined the facebook page. Can anyone of you who use the facebook page contact them and tell them to contact me if they are still doing fe.

Hi Ian found her myself on FB and sent her a message. Michelle

Did you get information on taz1958terror yet? Michelle

Thank you DVC Deernut for the invitation for breakfast! We are a party of 6 adults...which means 6 different opinions! :faint:

We may see you there...if not definately when we're waiting for the bus!

Hi We are new to the group but sign up for the crusie the first day just a little slow getting started -- alto going on at home these past few month really need a break-- Disney is our favorite, we hope it isn't too late to get involved with the FE group -- it is two of DH, Donald and guess who is his favorite Disney person and me, Carole. Yes we are empty nesters and love Disney. Thanks for letting us join your group.:wave2:

Okay I thought I was typing this from my disboard account apparently it was from my husbands, I am shortbusmom on disboards.
:cool1:

Hi We are new to the group but sign up for the crusie the first day just a little slow getting started -- alto going on at home these past few month really need a break-- Disney is our favorite, we hope it isn't too late to get involved with the FE group -- it is two of DH, Donald and guess who is his favorite Disney person and me, Carole. Yes we are empty nesters and love Disney. Thanks for letting us join your group.:wave2:

JUST NEED YOUR CABIN NUMBER THANKS!:thumbsup2

new fe list.

Dvc deernut laura(dw) ian(dh) cabin 10146

4bsingreece nicole(dfiancee) matt(dfiancee)
meghan(dd)7 addison(dd)4
tyler(ds)11 austin(ds)4 cabins 2526 & 2524

work2play randy(dh) joanne(dw) cabin 7518

mr&mrsmouse michelle(dw) mark(dh) cabin 2035

dave(dh) lauryn(dw) cabin 2533

scubalover catherine christine cabin 2525

blossomz blossom linda cabin 6028

coletteinpink joe(dh) pri(dw) cabin 7186

chescat magic martha danielle cabin 6166

kmeyerholtz mark(dh) kim(dw)
alexandria (dd)4 cabin 7152

tj(dh) tomi(dw)
lila(dd)6 elin(dd)4 cabin 6174

mjbadb mike(dh) andrea(dw)
victoria(dd)13 cabin 7554

goofydvc wanda(dw) nile(dh) cabin 7076

fenway24 ev(dw) bill(dh) cabin 8000

aliasha brian(dh) natalie(dw)
jon(ds)8 sophia(dd)2 cabin 2020

dytx don(dh) dee(dw) allen(ds) cabin 9507

mikey and cinnie mike(dh) cindy(dw) cabin 7058

taz1958terror mike(dh) glenda(dw) cabin 8065

shortbusmom donald(dh) carole(dh)

this is the latest list> if any errors please let me know. I sometimes make a slip of the finger as im downing my rum drink!! Also if nat tucker would make contact.

If any corrections let me know.

newest list

I'm still new to this, with the FE is it for each person, each cabin or separate (adults & kids)???

see you on the ship.[/color][/size]

Hi DVC deernut, You guys have any idea what date it will be for the Sept. 2013 DVC Members cruise? We have Sept 15, 2013 already booked......I hope it is then. If so....The HOOSIER DADDY from OKW will see you guys then. :thumbsup2

Hi and Welcome! See post #433 if you'd like to meet with some of us Saturday night 9/15. (Just the 2 of us as well, who go to WDW 4 - 5 times every year!! The people at work think we're nuts, so we have to get away from them and onto a boat full of diser's!!):cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter