09/16/2012 member cruise

We're doing the Halloween Party after the cruise too, on Friday the 21st. In all the years we have been going to Disney World, it's one of the few events we have missed. I'm looking forward to it. We are staying at Kidani for two nights after the cruise.

We're doing the Halloween Party after the cruise too, on Friday the 21st. In all the years we have been going to Disney World, it's one of the few events we have missed. I'm looking forward to it. We are staying at Kidani for two nights after the cruise.

THIS WILL BE OUR 4th HALLOWEEN PARTY. MANY DRESS UP. THE HALLOWEEN PARADE IS FANTASTIC. THE HAUNTED MANSION HAS FOG ALL AROUND. WEVE BEEN BEFORE WHEN IT WAS CAST MEMBER NIGHT. MANY OF THEM HAD GREAT COSTUMES ON. YOU WALK OUT OF THE PARK WITH LOTS OF CANDY.:rotfl2: TRICK OR TREATING:thumbsup2

hi michelle. If everyone agrees aug31 is a good cut off date. If someone wants to be added after that it will be up to everyone on the list already to let them be added. I send private posts or emails to everyone the full list with cabins. Still hoping to hear from pirateluc with cabin number and names.

Hi Ian you have not sent me any list with the cabins on it. Do you plan to send after August 31? Why are you not posting it next to the names now so everyone can see it. Would like that information as soon as you can send. Thanks : ) The Brunch is still booked for the 6 of us, right? Michelle Kermits friend!!!!

THIS WILL BE OUR 4th HALLOWEEN PARTY. MANY DRESS UP. THE HALLOWEEN PARADE IS FANTASTIC. THE HAUNTED MANSION HAS FOG ALL AROUND. WEVE BEEN BEFORE WHEN IT WAS CAST MEMBER NIGHT. MANY OF THEM HAD GREAT COSTUMES ON. YOU WALK OUT OF THE PARK WITH LOTS OF CANDY.:rotfl2: TRICK OR TREATING:thumbsup2

Brendan will be a grave digger in the parade this year. We plan to go on Oct 31 this year since we will be in florida during this time for our older sons Wedding. Michelle

brendan will be a grave digger in the parade this year. We plan to go on oct 31 this year since we will be in florida during this time for our older sons wedding. Michelle

thats so cool. They are one of my favourites. I will post the cabins on here. Im still waiting for piratelucs info. I just have who is in their cabin. (dh) (dw) (dd)9 (ds)8

Hi, My family and I will be going to the Sept member cruise, this will be our 2nd cruise. Our last cruise was on Disney Wonder Sept 2005. We can not wait for this cruise. I am interested in FE. Please let me know how to add our family, can't wait. Thanks:cutie:

Hi, My family and I will be going to the Sept member cruise, this will be our 2nd cruise. Our last cruise was on Disney Wonder Sept 2005. We can not wait for this cruise. I am interested in FE. Please let me know how to add our family, can't wait. Thanks:cutie:

WELCOME TO THE GROUP. YOU CAN SEND ME THE DETAILS FOR FE. MY EMAIL IS canadiandeernuts@hotmail.com . I NEED YOUR CABIN NUMBER AND EVERYONE INVOLVED. EXAMPLE PERSONS NAMEAND HOW THEY ARE RELATED. IF THEY ARE KIDS GIVE THERE AGES.

EXAMPLE IAN(DH) LAURA(DW)

KIDS WOULD BE (DD)age (DS)age

I WILL SEND EVERYONE A LIST AT THE DEADLINE.

hi, my family and i will be going to the sept member cruise, this will be our 2nd cruise. Our last cruise was on disney wonder sept 2005. We can not wait for this cruise. I am interested in fe. Please let me know how to add our family, can't wait. Thanks:cutie:

feel free to ask any questions about the cruise.

This will be our first member cruise, will it be worth the extra points??

THIS WILL BE OUR 6th MEMBER CRUISE. WE HAVE MADE GREAT FRIENDS ON THE PAST CRUISES. EVER SINCE OUR FIRST MEMBER CRUISE WE HAVE ARRANGED TO SIT WITH THE SAME PEOPLE FOR DINNER ON ALL 6 CRUISES. BY THE WAY OUR TABLE SEEMS TO BE ALWAYS AT THE BACK OF THE DINNINGROOM:rotfl2: SO IF YOUR IN OUR DINNING ROTATION AND YOU HEAR LOTS OF LAFFING AND CARRYING ON, THAT WOULD BE US.:rotfl2::cool1: MAKE SURE YOU TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE TALKS OR PERFORMANCES THE SPECIAL GUESTS DO. THE ONE THING LAURA AND I DONT DO ANYMORE IS GO TO THE 1 HOUR PRESENTATION DVC IS PUTTING ON IN THE MAIN THEATRE. ITS THEIR WAY OF TRYING TO SELL YOU MORE POINTS. BUT IF YOUR IN THE MARKET TO BUY POINTS THE CRUISE IS A GREAT PLACE TO BUY THEM. WE BOUGHT 250 POINTS 5 YEARS AGO AND RECEIVED A FREE MEMBER CRUISE WITH A BALCONY. I TELL DVC MEMBERS WHO HAVENT DONE THE CRUISE TO TRY IT AT LEAST ONCE. TO US ITS THE MEMBERS WHO MAKE THE CRUISE SPECIAL. ON MEMBER CRUISES MORE PEOPLE DRESS UP ON PIRATE NIGHT. MORE DOORS ARE DECORATED. YOU HAVE OVER 2500 DISNEY CRAZED PEOPLE ON ONE SHIP:rotfl2:I JUST GAVE YOU A COUPLE REASONS WHY ITS WORTH THE EXTRA POINTS.

Deer nuts...you are making me so excited! Are you 2nd dining? Do you think the member cruise deals are any better than the regular cruise deals?

THE MOST RECENT FE LIST.

DVC DEERNUT LAURA(DW) IAN(DH)
CABIN 10146

4BSINGREECE NICOLE(Dfiancee) MATT(Dfiancee)
MEGHAN(DD)7 ADDISON(DD)4
TYLER(DS)11 AUSTIN(DS)4
CABIN2526 & 2524

WORK2PLAY RANDY(DH) JOANNE(DW)
CABIN 7518

MR&MRSMOUSE MICHELLE(DW) MARK(DH)
CABIN 2035

DAVE(DH) LAURYN(DW)
CABIN 2533

SCUBALOVER CATHERINE CHRISTINE
CABIN 2525

BLOSSOMZ BLOSSOM LINDA
CABIN 6028

KMEYERHOLTZ MARK(DH) KIM(DW)
ALEXANDRA(DD)4
CABIN 7152

T.J.(DH) TOMI(DW)
LILA(DD)6 ELIN(DS)4
CABIN 6174

MJBADB MIKE(DH) ANDREA(DW)
VICTORIA(DD)13
CABIN 7554

GOFFYDVC WANDA(DW) NILE(DH)
CABIN 7076

FENWAYT24 EV(DW) BILL(DH)
CABIN 8000

ALIASHA BRIAN(DH) NATALIE(DW)
JON(DS)8 SOPHIA(DD)2
CABIN 2020

PIRATELUC (DH) (DW) (DD)9 (DS)8
WAITING FOR YOUR CABIN AND NAMES

ANY ERRORS PLEASE CORRECT ME. I SOMETIMES MAKE TYPOS:rotfl2:
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Deer nuts...you are making me so excited! Are you 2nd dining? Do you think the member cruise deals are any better than the regular cruise deals?

WE ARE SECOND DINING. THERE ARE 6 OF THE 8 OF US AT OUR TABLE INVOLVED WITH THE FE. MICHELLE(wild and crazy) MARK, LAURYN and DAVE(everyone will know Dave):rotfl2: THE PRICE FOR A MEMBER CRUISE IS MORE THAN A REGULAR CRUISE IF THAT IS WHAT YOU MEAN. JUST LIKE ANY OTHER DISNEY CRUISE IF YOU BOOK ONBOARD YOU GET 10 % OFF. YOU CAN AVOID GOING TO THE RCI AND DVC DESKS IF YOU DONT WANT TO INQUIRE ABOUT POINTS ETC.

Hello peeps of the Dis! I'm a newbie to the boards. My DH and I have been listeners of the Dis podcast for about two years but this is my first post on the boards. :banana: The DVC member cruise in Sept. will be our very first cruise ever and we have plenty of questions about it. :scared1: We've gotten some things figured out but not everything. How do we figure out if we have early or late dining? Where do we find out what nights we're at what restaurants? I've heard about pirate and formal night but are there other nights special attire is required/recommended/encouraged? I would love any feedback! Thanks! :wave2:

Hello peeps of the Dis! I'm a newbie to the boards. My DH and I have been listeners of the Dis podcast for about two years but this is my first post on the boards. :banana: The DVC member cruise in Sept. will be our very first cruise ever and we have plenty of questions about it. :scared1: We've gotten some things figured out but not everything. How do we figure out if we have early or late dining? Where do we find out what nights we're at what restaurants? I've heard about pirate and formal night but are there other nights special attire is required/recommended/encouraged? I would love any feedback! Thanks! :wave2:

WELCOME TO THE GROUP. I HOPE YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN THE FE GROUP. FORMAL NIGHT ON DISNEY ISNT LIKE FORMAL ON OTHER CRUISELINES. ITS MORE SEMI FORMAL. I USUALLY WEAR A SPORT COAT AND LONG PANTS. YOU CAN EVEN GO WITHOUT JACKET AS LONG AS YOUR WEARING A COLLORED SHIRT. SOME REALLY DRESS UP FOR FORMAL NIGHT. PIRATE NIGHT FOR ME IS MY FAVOURITE NIGHT. I DRESS UP AS CAPTAIN JACK MORGAN THE RUM DRINKIN PIRATE:rotfl2::banana: MORE PEOPLE ON THE MEMBER CRUISE DRESS UP ON PIRATE NIGHT THAN A REGULAR DISNEY CRUISE. MANY GO ALL OUT. AS FAR AS LATE OR EARLY DINING, WHEN WE BOOKED WE ASKED FOR LATE DINING. WE DONT KNOW OUR DININGROOM SCHEDULE UNTIL WE BOARD. ANY FURTHER QUESTIONS PLEASE ASK. I HOPE YOU GET OUR DINING ROTATION, WE USUALLY ARE PUT AT THE BACK, MICHELLE GETS KIND OF ROWDY:rotfl2::banana::banana::banana:

OH IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED, I USUALLY GET UP AT DAWN AND GO HAVE A COFFEE AT THE COFFEE STATION AND WATCH THE SUN COME UP. LAST YEAR ABOUT 8 OF US FROM LAST YEARS DISBOARDS MET FOR COFFEE. I USUALLY CRAWL DOWN THE DECK TO THE COFFEE STATION FOR MY CAFFIENNE FIX:rotfl2:

Yesterday I received my Magical Express package!! Staying OKW the night before......I must say I'm really ready for a vacation! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter