09/16/06 Double Scoop Group- see ya real soon!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry gssmks, youll be sharing some of those margaritas with me :teeth:

can you guys tell me....whats in a konk kooler?

seashells said:
Sorry gssmks, youll be sharing some of those margaritas with me :teeth:

can you guys tell me....whats in a konk kooler?

Oh, I will gladly share. Hopefully, Disney won't run out of margarita mix. And, if they do, we will just pick something else to drink.

I'm getting so excited about this cruise. I booked May 2005. I've already waited an entire year. I'm not sure I can wait three more months.

floating around on the boards somewhere for the Kooler.... :surfweb: lemme' see if I can find it... :moped:

I have made them before. I am not sure of the exact measurements.
Light & dark rum, 1/2 can Pina Colada, 1/2 can passion fruit and some orange juice and ice. I think that's it. It was good, not as good as the bar on the adult beach. I wish I was going this week end.

My neighbor and I joined high energy weight loss today. By Sept 16th we should be 50 lbs lighter. Wish us luck. The only bad part is no alcohol :guilty: how can i go the whole summer with out a frozen anything.

Have a good friday.

JOANNEL said:
I have made them before. I am not sure of the exact measurements.
Light & dark rum, 1/2 can Pina Colada, 1/2 can passion fruit and some orange juice and ice. I think that's it. It was good, not as good as the bar on the adult beach. I wish I was going this week end.

My neighbor and I joined high energy weight loss today. By Sept 16th we should be 50 lbs lighter. Wish us luck. The only bad part is no alcohol :guilty: how can i go the whole summer with out a frozen anything.

Have a good friday.

What is high energy weight loss? I want to lose 40 lbs by our cruise date. I joined Weight Watchers and lost 5.2 lbs the first week and 2 lbs the second week, but the weight loss on this program is so slow. Some of my friends who have been going for a while have now dropped down to where they are only losing like 2/10 and 6/10 of a pound each week. I know I won't make my goal on WW.

Amanda and I had a fantastic drink on our last cruise together, a Mango Margarita. It was like liquid candy! I am really looking forward to another one of those! :banana:

I had my first mango margarita at a mexican restaurant a few weeks ago and "liquid candy" is the perfect description!!!!

My friends tried the guava and coconut, the coconut was heavenly.

The konk kooler sounds great too...passion fruit...yum yum!!!

It's like Jenny Craig, LA weight loss. We have so many replacement meals and regular meals a day. I really needed some one to be accountable to. We have to weigh in twice a week. For the first two weeks it's call pre-diet. You have three nornal meals and three meal replacements. they want you eating small portions every three hours. The next five weeks it 's five meal replacements and one normal meal. So far I have only had a vanilla shake.It's not bad. I hope this works.

have a great memorial day weekend. There are too amny tourists in town so I doubt we will do much. The beaches are also having a seaweed problem so it's kind of stinky out there.

JOANNEL said:
It's like Jenny Craig, LA weight loss. We have so many replacement meals and regular meals a day. I really needed some one to be accountable to. We have to weigh in twice a week. For the first two weeks it's call pre-diet. You have three nornal meals and three meal replacements. they want you eating small portions every three hours. The next five weeks it 's five meal replacements and one normal meal. So far I have only had a vanilla shake.It's not bad. I hope this works.

Am I understanding this right. Do you drink five shakes a day and only eat one meal? When you say regular meal, exactly what do you get to eat. I'm assuming that they have some limits on what it can be.

Yes, the one meal is limited,I have't read the whole thing yet, but it's 5 oz of meat, 4 oz of veggies and a little carbs. Then the replacement meals are either shakes, a bar or they even have samll ready made meals. I will let you know how it goes.

I just got off the phone with Amanda and she sounds like she's having a blast! She is losing her voice from a little bit of a cold, but she is a trooper so I am sure she will suffer through the cruise. :p I told her that we expect a cruise report to which she just laughed and reminded me that she doesn't do those. :teeth: Neither do I but I told her that we do expect lots of pictures! I hope everyone has a safe and fun weekend! :wave:

I can't wait to hear from them. I hope they all post. I would love to hear about all the Coata Maya excursions.

Happy Memorial day..............

Hey Guys - I have been out awhile.

Did you get my bracelet order? I PM'd you. :teeth:

School is out - but I still have my Master's Degree classes ick!! But I will graduate in August!! Whoo Hoo!

Anyways,
Talk to y'all later!
Merry

Hello all! :wave: I hope everyone is having a great Memorial day! Well I don't know how much I will be around over the next two week, as I am heading into finals and I have soooooo many papers due that I think I may just lose my mind! :crazy: Here is a list of all those that have requested bracelets:

Merry22- Kids-4 Adults -4
AAOSAM2 Kids- 2 Adults - 2
Sirena Kids-2 Adults - 2
Tiggery Adults- 2
gddmks- Kids-1 Adults 1
Bahogg- Kids-3
Joannel- Adults-1
Dizneprincess Adults- 2

If your name isn't listed please PM me your request. I ordered a set for an annual camping trip to see how they look and see how long it takes for shipping, so I will let you all know when they get here. I hope everyone enjoys this last day of the long weekend! :wave:

Hi, we have a party of 5 sailing 9/16/06 (me, my husband & our son along with my parents) our countdown began months ago ... what to take, what we need to start buying to take, can't wait until I can start packing!!!!!!! This will be our 2nd cruise with Disney ... our 1st cruise was a 4 night in Nov 2004 ... we had a blast!!!!!! the water was a bit cold but besides that, we found Castaway Cay to be EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is why we picked this cruise since it went there twice!!!!! We figured that Sept would have warmer weather....... so we can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi dznynut2, DH and I have been cruising DCL every Sept. for the past five years. It is a great time to cruise! We love CC. Just hoping that we avoid hurricanes and actually make it there twice. I am a DCL addict. We have been doing two DCL cruises a year. After we return from one cruise I begin to obsess about the next one. I am so glad that I am a SAHGrandma. I could never concentrate on work or homework or tests. Good luck to those who are finishing up school!

My cousin and her husband are joining us on this cruise. We also just invited our adult son along. Looks like he will be able to come too. Can't wait!

Did you guys read that there aren't Double Dip pins (sniff) :sad2: but the embarkation photo has a border that says "2x's the Magic" So, I think I'll have to whip up :stir: a couple of t-shirts for us that say something along those lines......Personally, I like "Double Scoop" better, guess the powers that be :grouphug: didn't have ice cream on the brain when they came up with 2x's the Magic.... :p

I know we have bracelets and pins...are we doing t-shirts or bags? :confused3 It would be easier to see everyone if we all had the same (color) shirt....I don't know if I'll be able to catch bracelets pirate: I doubt you all will miss our party {we'll be the ones causing all the trouble} :rolleyes: but it might good on embarkation day if we're easy to spot. :banana:

Did we agree on a meeting onboard? Are we bringing regional treats? :smooth: I am all onboard for a wine party... :drinking1 Man, I can't believe we're only three months away! :wave2: School's out in two weeks :teacher: then there's all the summer campouts and activities and when will I ever have time to shop and pack? :rolleyes1

Hi all,

Just got back from Tallahassee, my baby is now officially a college freshman at FSU. Spent two long days at freshman orientation. He is so excited I am thrilled for him.

The 5/27ers sound like they are having a great time. I hope they do trip reports on their excursions. has any one here made any decisions? Our 90 day mark is coming upon us.

Welcome aboard diznut & ragdoll.

Wine party sounds good to me. We don't have anything regional from here, but we will bring something.

Have a good Thursday.......................

happy week end every one.........................

Sure was fun reading the live report from the first Double Dip this week. Makes me all the more anxious for our turn even though we just returned from the Eastern two weeks ago. Oh well, I really don't want to wish the summer away. We wait too long for summer to come and after our 9/16 cruise it will be almost time for winter again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter