09/13/09 SSMC09 S.S. Member Cruise 2009 - Part 4!

Think I'm going to call it a night. I hear my pillow calling me.

If I'm not up early enough tomorrow, safe travels to all those leaving tomorrow. You will be in my thoughts. ;)

Sweet Dreams!

everyone whom is travling tomorrow have a safe trip and we will see you there!

I took DGD 8 for the first time this summer. she had so much fun. the girl wanted to paint designs on her nails, I told her I could not afford it she told me no charge and gave her the cutest red, whait and blue nails I had ever seen.:)

That was sweet of her. Sounds like you had fun. There's nothing like some grandmother/granddaughter bonding, right? :hug:

My oldest DGD will be 7 next month and we had fun buying dress-up costumes for her. She'll have Snow White, Jasmine, and Sleeping Beauty. And because she loves to play restaurant, I bought her a waitress costume. My other two daughters got her one of those Playhuts that is supposed to be a dressing room and a runway, so I think she's going to love it.

That was sweet of her. Sounds like you had fun. There's nothing like some grandmother/granddaughter bonding, right? :hug:

My oldest DGD will be 7 next month and we had fun buying dress-up costumes for her. She'll have Snow White, Jasmine, and Sleeping Beauty. And because she loves to play restaurant, I bought her a waitress costume. My other two daughters got her one of those Playhuts that is supposed to be a dressing room and a runway, so I think she's going to love it.

Sounds awesome, I am sure she will love it

Just checking in, guess I lost track that there was a Thread #4! I was the last to post in Thread #3 for some reason.

Still up, can't sleep as we are one day away from our drive to Savannah on Friday and then to BCV on Saturday. :cool1:

Hey everyone, I'm Crissa and I'm new to this thread but i just wanted to say hi :) I'll be on the cruise on Sunday and I would love to meet up with people!! I'm sure with 4 threads y'all have had plenty of time to 'get to know' one another but I'm sooooo excited for the cruise and i'm just looking to have a great time!!!

Good morning everyone - happy Thursday! I'm up and dressed, Mark is up and getting dressed and we are checking radar, last minute house things, and we'll be ready to hit the road. Safe travels to everyone whether you are leaving today, tomorrow, Saturday or even Sunday. See you all at the meets!

36347ssmc2009G.gif

Good morning Member Cruisers!

We sail in 3 days!

party:party:party:party:

DIS meet at Beach Club in 2 days!

DIS meet on the ship in 3 days!

:wave: Goodbye for now to all!! :wave:
We're on our way
to the Airport!!
:cool1: Can't wait to see you all! :cool1:

Safe Journeys!!
Bon Voyage!!​

We're heading out right now for Philly International!
Can't wait to see everyone and MEET everyone!

Michael, watch for me at 10 am!!

Good Morning and Happy Thursday! Have a great day on the thread - boo hoo, without me!

Good Morning and Happy Thursday! Have a great day on the thread - boo hoo, without me!

Sue, have a safe flight. We will be arrivining on Friday.

Sue,

I am here but with the time difference I think I missed you.:sad2:

See you soon.

Good Morning Everyone and Happy Thursday

Safe travels to all....see you on Saturday at the Beach Club or Sunday at the port.

See you soon:grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter