09/13/09 SSMC09 S.S. Member Cruise 2009 - Part 3!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Checking in after months of being away. I am so excited to get on that boat!!! I am in the middle of getting moved from Idaho to Phoenix so I need those days of relaxing on the boat!!!

Linda - Thanks for the info on the captain and director.

Susan - Glad you got your bags. Have fun putting them together.

Welcomback Traceyglad you found time to stop in.

take care
flo
:surfweb:

Linda - do you know if Clayton will be our Asst. Cruise Director? I sure hope so!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY CONNIE & CHUCK!
Enjoy the rest of your day.

Congrats Susan on the :bride: & pirate:.

Dianne, Wishing your DH the best of luck.

Linda - do you know if Clayton will be our Asst. Cruise Director? I sure hope so!

I asked Peter and he said no. I believe Peter told me it would be Adam. I only saw Adam once and that was at the Character Farewell in the Atrium.

So, unless DVC all of a sudden requests that Clayton get moved over from the Magic to the Wonder, this will be our first in a long time that Clayton will not be on the ship with us. I am sad.....He's one of my favorites!

I asked Peter and he said no. I believe Peter told me it would be Adam. I only saw Adam once and that was at the Character Farewell in the Atrium.

So, unless DVC all of a sudden requests that Clayton get moved over from the Magic to the Wonder, this will be our first in a long time that Clayton will not be on the ship with us. I am sad.....He's one of my favorites!

One of our favorites as well. We'll miss him!

Thanks for the congratulations...but it was a sleezy win and I feel guilty!! I cheated, ok...but when I left work, I had posted the 93rd I think it was and I figured until I got home, someone would have gotten them...and then until my computer decided to warm up....

I love the Christian...he is so nice and I love to see him come out in that white uniform doing a front walkover...I can't imagine working on a cruise ship. I would go stir crazy I think. Maybe if I were real young I would think it's cool...but seems like a lot of work in cramped quarters.

I can't get my rewards to show, so I guess I will have to change my signature...it's about time anyhow..

Am I correct that we don't tip on this cruise and that it is included in the booking? Do we still tip at Palo's? I don't want to cheat anyone.

Welcome Back Linda! Glad you had a great time on your trip. We can't wait for ours.

Susan, you tricky little devil:maleficen!!! :rotfl: Congrats on both the :bride: and pirate:.

Can't remember if this has been asked, but I'm gonna ask - mainly because DH keeps asking me :confused3 and I'm not sure - but, When do we get our cruise documents? I figured this week or next, right? Please, if you can answer, let me know so I can let DH know. Work for him has been stressful and he needs this trip. Thanks!

Welcome Back Linda! Glad you had a great time on your trip. We can't wait for ours.

Susan, you tricky little devil:maleficen!!! :rotfl: Congrats on both the :bride: and pirate:.

I feel like Stitch...and I don't even like Stitch!

Happy Anniversary Connie & Chuck

Good Morning all, today is a very exciting day.

This morning my DD and DH are boarding a plane. This is DD very first time and is heading for pittsburgh.

Her DH is competing in the National 18 wheeler safety competion. So we are very excited:banana::banana: He won his division in Missouri a few months ago.:banana:

:dance3:This competion goes all week, so we wish them the best.:dance3:

Keep your fingers crossed. I wish I could be there. Oh well maybe there will be a next time!

Wow, that sounds exciting! pixiedust:

4. The new road to the terminal is completed. The parking lot where we park is closed and they have now started the new parking garage for the new ships. I believe it will be between 4-6 stories high. They are now just putting pilings in for the foundation. The parking lot is off to the end as far out as possible.

I'm confused here. How close is the parking to the terminal?

Can't remember if this has been asked, but I'm gonna ask - mainly because DH keeps asking me :confused3 and I'm not sure - but, When do we get our cruise documents? I figured this week or next, right? Please, if you can answer, let me know so I can let DH know. Work for him has been stressful and he needs this trip. Thanks!

Chris,

I just checked the UPS Tracking site and as of today UPS has the package details.

Based on the previous instructions I saw on this thread (do not recall the source that provided the details), I search by reference number. The reference number is your confirmation number for cruise. Input your zip code and country and then search. It has today as the Shipped/Billed On date.

Lisa

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter