09/13/09 SSMC09 S.S. Member Cruise 2009 - Part 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't get in and it's after midnight, anyone having luck? Is it possible they don't have my castaway club number linking to our reservation??

Congrats everyone on getting booked for Palo. We got dinner at 8 on Sunday night and brunch at 10:30 on sea day. Woo Hoo.

You might have to log out and then log back in.

You were right and it worked....we have Palo dinner at 8PM on Sunday and brunch on the sea day at 11AM!!!!! Very excited, can we go now?? :cool1:

When will they update the site and give us a theme, etc?? I bet they can't get any good Disney legends as they will all be in Anaheim for the D23 Expo!!! :confused:

Kept trying to get in. Finally shut browser and start again - then I got in - by then Palo Brunch was not available. Wish they had a better error message than "you're not within your calendar window...."

I also had no idea that the first thread was closed and you guys were operating over here. Duh. Spent much of the last couple months preparing for May 23 cruise and posting pictures since.

See you later. Off to bed....

Hopefully, we'll get Palo day of sailing (like last year)

Palo Brunch on sea day .... and Dinner at Palo on last night on ship.

Good Night All...

I still can't get in, have logged out and in several times. This is so not fair!!!!

or just in and out of web site?

I logged in/out of disneycruiseline.com several times and continued to get the same incorrect warning message - they must retain a cookie that interferes with refresh.

I WAS able to get to make cruise plans once I shut down the browser completely and restarted the web session.

It is frustrating indeed - waiting patiently, and then not being able to get Palo brunch because of a programming error on their part. I seriously doubt your average software test group includes this performance / load test, but they need to start, because it won't be the last..... It wasn't as bad for our May 23rd cruise, as DVCers are among the more knowledgeable travellers, but it wasn't perfect, either.

I can not believe that it took me 20 minutes to finally get logged in on the site and now palo for brunch is all booked. I'm really sad because I was so looking forward to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter