09/13/09 SSMC09 S.S. Member Cruise 2009 - Part 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to update with where we have deceided to stay before and after the cruise, before the cruise we are going to go right the port and stay at either the Radisson or Country Inn and Suites, after the cruise we are headinf to Saratoga Springs for 3 days

Gary, I am so sorry to hear about your dad. I hope things go as well as they can.

Flo, how are you feeling? I feel so bad for all of my DIS friends who are under the weather. Please feel better soon.

Mary, I hope you had a great time scrapbooking. Someday I'll have to try that.

We were very lucky today to have a beautiful sunny temperate day, so we took DGD 10 mos. to the park. She just loved it and I love watching her have a good time. :lovestruc

Let's see.... 5 days away on business and I have about 7 pages to catch up on! The trip was fun but very busy. I was out at the National Space Symposium in Colorado Springs for the first time.

Congratulations! :banana:

Congrats to Flo on the :bride: and pirate:

Thanks Robbie!

Glad you had a good trip.

take care
flo
:surfweb:

I am going to be running a few errands, maybe check out Michaels for some ideas for my FE gifts and maybe check out the verizon store for a smart phone.

More snow??:scared1: Have fun visiting your Mom.

Robbie,

Sounds like a busy day for you. Good luck with Michaels. I could spend hours in there. I am done with my FE's. That is I have enought for 24. If we get more then I will have to go to Michaels and Walmart again.

I agree mosre sonw:scared1:. I am hoping they are wrong!

Sounds like you had a good time at the Verizon store from Facebook.

take care
flo

Flo, how are you feeling? I feel so bad for all of my DIS friends who are under the weather. Please feel better soon.

We were very lucky today to have a beautiful sunny temperate day, so we took DGD 10 mos. to the park. She just loved it and I love watching her have a good time. :lovestruc

Joanne,

I am feeling pretty good today! I am playing on the computer witch is something I have not done since last week.

Sounds like you had a good time with you DGD.

take care
flo

Hi everyone! Had a nice day of scrapbooking. Got 10 pages done and a start on another one. Spent the first part of the crop teaching my one friend how to emboss and helping her with one of the pages she is doing for her daughters scrapbook. The page came out beautiful!

I used rub ons for the first time and I'm liking them. Another friend pointed out a good tool to get which makes it easy.

Now I'm beat so I'm going to relax for the evening.

PDFG and all our friends who need it.

Hi everyone! Had a nice day of scrapbooking. Got 10 pages done and a start on another one. Spent the first part of the crop teaching my one friend how to emboss and helping her with one of the pages she is doing for her daughters scrapbook. The page came out beautiful!

I used rub ons for the first time and I'm liking them. Another friend pointed out a good tool to get which makes it easy.

Now I'm beat so I'm going to relax for the evening.

PDFG and all our friends who need it.

10 pages done? That is great!

36347ssmc2009G.gif

Good morning Member Cruisers!
We sail in 23 weeks!

Good Morning Everyone!

Hope you all have a great day!

We will see what today brings for us in IL.

It looks like it could be rain, sleet, snow or all them.

take care
flo

Happy Sunday!

Boy, we had a busy day yesterday. I voluteered to help my sister with her boss's retirement party, so we had to decorate at 10:00. Had a baby shower for my niece at 12:00. Then back to the retirement party by 1:30 to help serve. Then we went to Sam's club around 5:30. Got home around 7:00. I was pooped!

Today is going to be a day of :laundy:, cleaning and relaxing. Plus it is a crappy day outside. Around 4:30 this morning it was raining buckets and it has now switched over to snow. We are expected to get around 3-5 inches of snow :scared1:. This has to be the last snow of the season. It just has to be! My parents got home from Texas this last Monday and dad is worried his camper freezing up. I hope not.

Happy Sunday!

Boy, we had a busy day yesterday. I voluteered to help my sister with her boss's retirement party, so we had to decorate at 10:00. Had a baby shower for my niece at 12:00. Then back to the retirement party by 1:30 to help serve. Then we went to Sam's club around 5:30. Got home around 7:00. I was pooped!

Today is going to be a day of :laundy:, cleaning and relaxing. Plus it is a crappy day outside. Around 4:30 this morning it was raining buckets and it has now switched over to snow. We are expected to get around 3-5 inches of snow :scared1:. This has to be the last snow of the season. It just has to be! My parents got home from Texas this last Monday and dad is worried his camper freezing up. I hope not.

Chris,

YOu sure did have a busy day yesterday.

We are getting the weather you have to. The rain is supposed to be here by 9:00. Then it supposed to change to sleet and snow. BUt they say no accumulation for us. But we will see. I do agree with you I sure hope this is the last.:wizard: But we both know this may not be.:)

Hope you dads camper is ok.

To stay warm just look at your countdown.:)

I did the laundry thing yesterday.

take care
flo

36347ssmc2009G.gif

Good morning Member Cruisers!
We sail in 23 weeks!

Yea, can not wait...but I so much to do before, like make my fish extender..does any one have any words of advise for me!

Happy Sunday!

I will also be doing :laundy: today, both mine and the inlaws, I want to make some soup and my amish bread starter is ready to make bread. So I must do this too. I am worried about the weather. Tomorrow is the baseball :love: Cardinals opening day...Its a really big thing around here..We party all day long, downtown before the game. We get tourist just comming to see what its all about. Its a lot of fun. I took the day off of work...I don't want to go and freeze my *@#@* off. :eek::eek::eek: So if the weather does not cooperate, I may just go to work anyway.

Yea, can not wait...but I so much to do before, like make my fish extender..does any one have any words of advise for me!

I will also be doing :laundy: today, both mine and the inlaws, I want to make some soup and my amish bread starter is ready to make bread. So I must do this too. I am worried about the weather. Tomorrow is the baseball :love: Cardinals opening day...Its a really big thing around here..We party all day long, downtown before the game. We get tourist just comming to see what its all about. Its a lot of fun. I took the day off of work...I don't want to go and freeze my *@#@* off. :eek::eek::eek: So if the weather does not cooperate, I may just go to work anyway.

Dianne - baseball and snow just don't go together! Sounds like fun though, especially with the partying before! :rotfl: Hope the weather holds off for you so you can have a day off of work. A day of fun! :thumbsup2

Funny, I am going to make soup today too! Since it is so yuck outside it sounds like a good thing to do! Have a great day! :flower3:

Dianne - baseball and snow just don't go together! Sounds like fun though, especially with the partying before! :rotfl: Hope the weather holds off for you so you can have a day off of work. A day of fun! :thumbsup2

Funny, I am going to make soup today too! Since it is so yuck outside it sounds like a good thing to do! Have a great day! :flower3:

What type of soup are you making...I would really love to make chili, but instead I m making a very healthy weight watchers soup.:laughing:

Dianne,

I did not think about baseball and this weather till I saw your post.:) Tomorrow is opening day for the White Sox tomorrow. If we get the weather we are supposed to get it is not going to be fun for any one that is going.

Hope you have a good time tomorrow and try and stay warm. I know sitting at a game that is cold is no fun.:)

take care
flo

P.S. Dianne and Chris homemade soup sounds so good. My DH is the soup maker in are house. He makes chicken soup. Yum.

I don't have tickets ...just was planning on going to the party...I was trying to cut back on a few things. I was just checking ticket avalability. And tickets are still aval. I have not ever seen any tickets aval for opening day before this late. :confused3 I guess do the economy.

Good Morning everyone!

We had a busy day yesterday. Courtney's last dance competition of the season is FINALLY over. I'm so excited about that! They are always a lot of fun, but its so time consuming and I'm happy to not have to worry about it again until next year. She did really well. It was a great compeition to end with since all her pieces scored really well. She was also able to do her ballet solo which made her very happy.

Today we are celebrating Palm Sunday. Then I need to try to sort things out for this coming week. I have a lot to do.

My Mom is coming into town Friday and will be here for a week. So that always adds a little stress to things. But it will be nice to see her.

Have a great day!

Good Morning Everyone!

Hope you all have a great day!

We will see what today brings for us in IL.

It looks like it could be rain, sleet, snow or all them.

take care
flo

I think we'll be more on the snow side of things up here.

Good Morning everyone!

We had a busy day yesterday. Courtney's last dance competition of the season is FINALLY over. I'm so excited about that! They are always a lot of fun, but its so time consuming and I'm happy to not have to worry about it again until next year. She did really well. It was a great compeition to end with since all her pieces scored really well. She was also able to do her ballet solo which made her very happy.

Today we are celebrating Palm Sunday. Then I need to try to sort things out for this coming week. I have a lot to do.

My Mom is coming into town Friday and will be here for a week. So that always adds a little stress to things. But it will be nice to see her.

Have a great day!

Oh what a relief when things come to a end...but then you start missing them. Have a great day

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter