09/13/09 SSMC09 S.S. Member Cruise 2009 - Part 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning Everyone and Happy Sunday:)

:banana::cool1::yay:

Congrats Chris on :bride: :thumbsup2
Congrats Dianne on pirate: :thumbsup2

:cheer2::dance3::woohoo:

I hope everyone has a great day!!!:) Yesterday, the weather forecast said it was supposed to be 76 degrees...boy were they off...way off....it ended up being 92 degrees. Today, is supposed to be in the upper 80's/low 90's. :cool2:

Have a good day and take care.....Monika:flower3:

Congratulations to Chris on the :bride: and Dianne on the pirate:.

Happy Sunday everyone! It looks like another warm day here.

Mary, I haven't asked in a while, how are you feeling?

well just got home a little while ago...DS took me out for a wonderful dinner, and to see the play Hairspray...its was very good. :banana::banana:

Dianne,

Sounds like you had a great time.

take care
flo
:surfweb:

Good Sunday Morning!

Flo & Mary - too bad your weather turned so bad so quickly! Ours at least happened in the over night hours so we woke up to it. Today is going to be about the same......cold, rainy and just plain yuck.

Flo - how are your liking your job now that you have been at it a couple weeks?

It is going fine. Thanks for asking!

Well, DH is getting excited about our upcoming June trip. Because yesterday the suitcases came up from downstairs :confused3. I can't believe I have held him off this long! :rotfl2: But we do need to start throwing the stuff in them that we don't want to forget. I have to say that I am getting excited too! May should fly by with all the end of school activities that will be going on.

That is to funnny Chris! My DS is the last one to pack and I am the first.

Plus May is our big, and I mean big, birthday month. We have like 10-13 in the family! And we have a big birthday bash at our house on memorial day weekend. Hopefully this year the weather will be nice to use the pool!

That is allot of birthday in one month and one family. Hope it is nice so you could use the pool.

take care
flo

Congrats to Chris on the :bride:

Congrats to Dianne on the pirate:

Thanks for asking Robbie. Doing pretty good. Some fatigue and some of the side effects but nothing that is really keeping me down. I'm very blessed with how it has been going so far.

PDFG and all our friends who need it.

Good Morning Everyone and Happy Sunday:)

:banana::cool1::yay:

Congrats Chris on :bride: :thumbsup2
Congrats Dianne on pirate: :thumbsup2

:cheer2::dance3::woohoo:

I hope everyone has a great day!!!:) Yesterday, the weather forecast said it was supposed to be 76 degrees...boy were they off...way off....it ended up being 92 degrees. Today, is supposed to be in the upper 80's/low 90's. :cool2:

Have a good day and take care.....Monika:flower3:

Congrats Chris on the :bride: and Diane on the pirate:

take care
flo

Congrats to Chris on the :bride:

Congrats to Dianne on the pirate:

Thanks for asking Robbie. Doing pretty good. Some fatigue and some of the side effects but nothing that is really keeping me down. I'm very blessed with how it has been going so far.

PDFG and all our friends who need it.

Thanks Gang!

Good Morning everyone and a very Happy Saturday!!!!:)

It's a beautiful day here...already....I just checked the forecast--sun and the will be 76 degrees :banana: :cheer2:

Chris...I have 2 children...my son, Michael Jr. (who got married last September) is older than Amanda. Sorry about the Margaritas...that was a nice plan----darn thunderstorm!!!;)

Have a great day everyone and take care....Monika:flower3:

It's amazing. Delaware isn't that far from us in northern VA but we're in the 90s this weekend (two days ago we had the heat on and now it's the A/C!).

Well, DH is getting excited about our upcoming June trip. Because yesterday the suitcases came up from downstairs :confused3. I can't believe I have held him off this long! :rotfl2: But we do need to start throwing the stuff in them that we don't want to forget. I have to say that I am getting excited too! May should fly by with all the end of school activities that will be going on.

Plus May is our big, and I mean big, birthday month. We have like 10-13 in the family! And we have a big birthday bash at our house on memorial day weekend. Hopefully this year the weather will be nice to use the pool!

We have a lot of birthdays in April (among them are my 3 daughters on the 16th and 18th, so at least if I ever get a mother's ring, it'll be all diamonds ;) ). We call it Christmas in April.

It's amazing. Delaware isn't that far from us in northern VA but we're in the 90s this weekend (two days ago we had the heat on and now it's the A/C!).
Joanne,

I know what you mean about the heat and A/C/. Yesterday we had the air on and by the evening we had the heat back on. It is supposed t obe in the 80'2 here today but I don't see that happening. It is after 12 here and it is only in the 50's. We have also be having some mean thunder stormes here.

We have a lot of birthdays in April (among them are my 3 daughters on the 16th and 18th, so at least if I ever get a mother's ring, it'll be all diamonds ;) ). We call it Christmas in April.

I like your thoughts on the mother's ring. All diamonds not bad at all.

Have a good day.

take care
flo

We are having the strangest weather in IL to say the least.

At noon today it was in the 50’s and we had thunder storms. Nasty ones. Now it is 2 and the sun is shining and it is almost 70! It will be interesting to see if it gets into the 80’s

Take care
Flo

Hi Joanne,:)
On Saturday, we ended up with 92 degrees and today it's 93 degrees. Our a/c is on too. Earlier in the week....the heater was on. Go figure. Where in Virginia?
We are about 8 miles north Rehoboth Beach, Delaware and about 45 minutes from Ocean City, Maryland.

Have a great day. Take care....Monika :flower3:

All four of us, me, DH, DD1 and DD2 are in May (15, 16 25, 26) and since emerald is our birth stone I have just one big emerald! :goodvibes Of course it does have some diamonds too! That is what I call my mother's ring, because it is all of our birth stone! :laughing:

At noon today it was in the 50’s and we had thunder storms. Nasty ones. Now it is 2 and the sun is shining and it is almost 70! It will be interesting to see if it gets into the 80’s

Take care
Flo

I know what you mean! We are under a tornado watch till 8:00 this evening. Hope nothing comes of it here and with your temperatures Flo, hope it doesn't turn nasty out there. Ahhhh, Spring time in the Midwest!

Yep crazy weather here. 5 minutes ago the sun was shining and now it is raining again.

36347ssmc2009G.gif

Good morning Member Cruisers!
We sail in 20 weeks!

Witch means this will be us:

wonder42609.jpg

:dance3::woohoo::cool1::dance3:

Took this picture a little while a go.

Take care
flo

Mary, I'm glad to hear that you are doing well. :banana:

Everyone, here is my current list.

Before the cruise:
AKV:
rbcheek

BCV:
Donald is #1
djstweety
BigDogHU75
FaithTrustnPixieDust
BoosGram

BWV:
Wltdsnyfsn
Time4disneynow
WDWLVR

Near the port:
KellyJeanDVC
Cathyn
manascarfan

After the cruise:
AKV – Kidani:
BigDogHU75

BCV:
BoosGram

BLT:
FaithTrustnPixieDust
Time4disneynow
rbcheek

BWV:
Djstweety
WDWLVR

POR:
cathyn

Other (non-Disney ):
Donald is #1

Take care
Flo

Flo, you are not alone. In the last 2 weeks, we've had snow showers, tornado warnings, gale-force winds, thunderstorms, and 95 degrees. It's been like, if you don't like the weather now, wait 15 minutes and it'll change. Crazy stuff!

Hi Joanne,:)
On Saturday, we ended up with 92 degrees and today it's 93 degrees. Our a/c is on too. Earlier in the week....the heater was on. Go figure. Where in Virginia?
We are about 8 miles north Rehoboth Beach, Delaware and about 45 minutes from Ocean City, Maryland.

Have a great day. Take care....Monika :flower3:

Monika, we're in the Fredericksburg area, about 50 miles south of DC straight down I95. Except for the traffic, I love it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter