09/12/10 - DVCers Take Over the Wonder (S.S. Member Cruise 2010) - Thread #2

We are on the Magical Express waiting to go to the Boardwalk. Safe travels to those traveing.

Flo.. Hope you can go next members cruise. Take care.

Hello from the Boardwalk

Great flight, Magical Express was perfect and now here at the Boardwalk. To my surprise...Michael got us a room with a Boardwalk View...wow...how beautiful.

Tonight we're having dinner at the new Italian restaurant at Epcot. Fireworks after that.

Safe travels and see you tomorrow.

For those of you already here, glad you are safe and sound enjoying the start of a magical vacation. For those on the way soon be safe. Wally and I are off to the Wanyama Safari now and then the morning we will do the Sunrise Safari before checking out. We are looking forward to meeting everyone tomorrow!

Terrie :)

For those of you already here, glad you are safe and sound enjoying the start of a magical vacation. For those on the way soon be safe. Wally and I are off to the Wanyama Safari now and then the morning we will do the Sunrise Safari before checking out. We are looking forward to meeting everyone tomorrow!

Terrie :)

Have a great time see you tomorrow

Hello from the Boardwalk

Great flight, Magical Express was perfect and now here at the Boardwalk. To my surprise...Michael got us a room with a Boardwalk View...wow...how beautiful.

Tonight we're having dinner at the new Italian restaurant at Epcot. Fireworks after that.

Safe travels and see you tomorrow.
Enjoy

Well - don't know if I'm the last - but I am packed - the truck is loaded - girls are sleeping and I am soon to follow - can't wait for 5am!!!!!

Can't wait to meet everyone!!! See you soon!!!

OMG It's FINALLY HERE!!
We're @ BCV and our bags are tagged and at the door waiting for pickup!

We're trying for breakfast at the Cape May and then we're heading for the Port!!

Can't wait to see everyone!
Jennifer :cool1:

Ok someone set off the fire alarm last night at 3 am at the radison but that's ok I am sailing today and meeting all my new friends :)

Okay other than the bounce back poeple we were the first ones to enter the terminal. We are in load# 2! I guess if we were platinum Castaway Club we would have been in group# 1. Woohoo. I think we can comandeer the big screen in diversions for the Colts game.

We are on the bus on our way to the terminal - still sitting in MCO. SW lost one of our bags - Debbie your nightmare is coming true - it of course was the one with our FE stuff in it and our pirate costumes!!!

Please say prayers for me!!!

Here you go! Have a great SSMC10

image001.jpg

I just noticed. I got my 5,000 post posting the pic for you. What a perfect way to get it.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter