• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

09/12/10 - DVCers Take Over the Wonder (S.S. Member Cruise 2010) - Thread #2

Does anyone know if we still get the castaway club gifts also? I am just wondering if I should pack a beach bag or use the one they give you if we get them on this cruise. Thanks!

Does anyone know if we still get the castaway club gifts also? I am just wondering if I should pack a beach bag or use the one they give you if we get them on this cruise. Thanks!

Well on that same note, DH and I are CC members but our kids aren't. Do they get CC gifts if they are in the cabin with us?
Thanks!

I think the answer to your kids getting castaway club gifts too is "no". It's only one per stateroom on regular cruises. Maybe it will be different on the member cruise.:confused3

:cool1:1 more work day and then I am on vacation :cool1:

I start at 5am tomorrow so I will be done at noon.:banana::woohoo::banana:

My flight leaves Friday morning from Buffalo. I will be in Orlando at 11am.:beach:

This will be our 1st time staying at the Boardwalk. We have a garden view. Hopefully it is nice.

I am so happy and excited; I need to calm myselft down by doing some :laundy: :rotfl:

:cool1:1 more work day and then I am on vacation :cool1:

I start at 5am tomorrow so I will be done at noon.:banana::woohoo::banana:

My flight leaves Friday morning from Buffalo. I will be in Orlando at 11am.:beach:

This will be our 1st time staying at the Boardwalk. We have a garden view. Hopefully it is nice.

I am so happy and excited; I need to calm myselft down by doing some :laundy: :rotfl:

Happy and excited....I know the feeling:yay::woohoo::dance3:

We are staying at the Boardwalk too. We arrive Saturday...will be at the Boardwalk in time for lunch:cheer2::cheer2:
Boardwalk is our favorite with BLT coming in a close second.

ON Saturday the 11th where are you all planning to have dinner?
We are staying near the port at Country Inn & Suites. We have never stayed in the area, and wondered about where would be a nice place to eat - that isnt TOO expensive...anyone in the area want to meet up?

Let us know!

Andrea _ who FINISHED her FE's today and is ready to pack them!!! WOHOO!

Lizzy'sMom

Happy and excited....I know the feeling:yay::woohoo::dance3:

We are staying at the Boardwalk too. We arrive Saturday...will be at the Boardwalk in time for lunch:cheer2::cheer2:
Boardwalk is our favorite with BLT coming in a close second.

we will most likely pass each other and not even know it.

So all of these BEAUTIFUL DVC gifts are getting me SO excited but I'm just wondering, there are 4 of us in our stateroom, me, DH, DD-5 and DS-15 months. Will we get 4 of everything?! If so I can see why people are saying to bring an extra bag!

Jennifer
YOU GET GIFTS FOR EACH MAMBER IN CABIN>:cool1:

Hi Ian...see you and Laura for dinner on Saturday. :thumbsup2

Spoke with DH today and it looks like he is going to make the trip.

ON Saturday the 11th where are you all planning to have dinner?
We are staying near the port at Country Inn & Suites. We have never stayed in the area, and wondered about where would be a nice place to eat - that isnt TOO expensive...anyone in the area want to meet up?

Let us know!

Andrea _ who FINISHED her FE's today and is ready to pack them!!! WOHOO!

Lizzy'sMom

We're having dinner at Olive Garden. We're staying at Radisson.

I found out today that I can access the port canaveral webcam from work. It looks like they changed the position of the camera. So, now when people watch US sail away on Sunday they'll see the back of the ship going down the canal.

I found out today that I can access the port canaveral webcam from work. It looks like they changed the position of the camera. So, now when people watch US sail away on Sunday they'll see the back of the ship going down the canal.

I KNOW WE CAN ALL STAND AT THE AFT AND MOON THE PORT CANAVERAL WEB CAM>:rotfl2:

I JUST BOXED UP THE 2 DUDLEYS. One relaxing and one in Pirate outfit:rotfl2: I HOPE THEY SURVIVE THE TRIP. DUDLEY WANTS TO STARE AT DEBBIES TABLE AT DINNER:rotfl2:

Here's some friends I'm going to visit. They have a great house and a boat and everything. Maybe they will take me for a ride on their boat.:rotfl2::rotfl2:
IMGP2837.jpg

Love, Love, Love it. I hope they have room for all of us on their boat. :rotfl2: I can't wait to drop in for a visit! :thumbsup2

Evening gang. Just thought I'd say "Hey" and now I'm going back to catch up on what I missed while I was at work today.

So here's our pre-cruise trip plan.....How's this sound?

Arrive Friday, check into BLT (For the first time!).
Then off to EPCOT, go Around the World in 80 Beers, dinner at Biergarten, fireworks, off to bed (gee, did I reverse those last two???).

Saturday: Rope drop at DHS, Toy Story Mania!!!!!!, TSM again, and again if possible. RRC, then try to convince DW to ride TOT with me (doubtful...). Brown Derby for Lunch (first time!!!)
Then it's off to AK to watch Mickey's Jungle Jammin' Parade from the Dawa Bar!

Then, back to BLT and try what I call "Monorail Bar Hopping." We're going to stop at each Monorail resort, look around, have a cocktail and then on to the next. Finally end up at the Top of the World lounge for fireworks!

Sun, maybe rope drop at MK and wander around Main Street (we're usually too busy doing the Dumbo Dash to take in the sites....).

Finally, off to Port!!!!!!

Anything I should add???? LOL!!!

Can't wait!

Tim and Mary

Oh, this sounds like a grand plan. We love to bar hop on the monorail. Drinks and snackies along the way. Yummmmmmm. Also, if you have a Tables in Wonderland card remember to use it. 20% discount off food and drinks. :thumbsup2

Our favorite to go to is the Polynesian. Just love that place. We make it a must do everytime for drinks.

Have a blast!!!!!!!! And can't wait to meet on board at they Promenade Lounge at 3:00!!!! :woohoo::yay::woohoo::yay:

IMG_0229.jpg

ME and my DATES FOR THE NIGHT:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Boy, just trying to catch up tonight. Had to fix supper, then run the trash down to dumpster, visited with mom and dad, then BIL and SIL came over to fix the mirror DH broke on his truck and visit with them. Then last minute laundry. . . and trying to catch up on all that I missed from here today! Phewwwwwww. I'm tired. Which is good, may be I will sleep tonight. :thumbsup2

Anyways. Love the photo Ian. You have two very beautiful dates! (Plus your tie is pretty awesome.) :rotfl:

So all of these BEAUTIFUL DVC gifts are getting me SO excited but I'm just wondering, there are 4 of us in our stateroom, me, DH, DD-5 and DS-15 months. Will we get 4 of everything?! If so I can see why people are saying to bring an extra bag!

Jennifer

Yes, when we have done the SSMC with the four of us we have gotten four of everything. Pretty cool! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter