09/08/07 Early Check in September 8, 2007 Western

I've been watching the weather and I'm hoping that everyone still has their heads above water. It really looks like those of you in the north east have gotten hit hard. Hope it drys out soon. Lois

I've been watching the weather and I'm hoping that everyone still has their heads above water. It really looks like those of you in the north east have gotten hit hard. Hope it drys out soon. Lois

Overhere in the Netehrlands we seem to have a shortage of water. Normally around this time of year we have lots of rainfall and temperatures in the low 50's but now we haven't had a raindrop for over two or tree weeks and temperatures in the 80's. I don't mind because i love this kind of weather.

Spocky,
send some of that warm weather this way and I'll send you some rain.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My wifes embroidered pillowcase came today, so she'll be happy. :cool1:

Booked a room at Country Inn and Suites by the port and rented a car from Avis.

I'm more prepared for this cruise than the one I am going on in June.:confused3

Bill

Spocky,
send some of that warm weather this way and I'll send you some rain.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I will send you some warm weather but you can keep the rain. I drive motorcycles for a living so rain doesn't make happy.

:upsidedow Hello All Disers. Another monday has come and gone. I read a shirt one time "mondays are cancelled" I would like to cancell all mondays like this one until the week we sail.
I am so glad to be home and typing to you all.
Any one going to Palo's on this trip? When?
Any of you who are staying at Hyatt Friday nite want to get together? Saturday before the bus.or taking any ideas
Are many of us wanting to big meet on the ship that day? Rockn Bar D? Cay? Any one like this idea?
send me PM..
:surfweb:

DFi and I are hoping to snag a Palo ressie. We thing a :love: dinner will be great for this honeymoon.

(It's so confusing to me to write it out...he'll be DH when we cruise but he's DFi right now, but when I write DFi in the sense of what we have planned for the cruise it makes it seem like we won't be married on the cruise! :laughing: )

:upsidedow Hello All Disers. Another monday has come and gone. I read a shirt one time "mondays are cancelled" I would like to cancell all mondays like this one until the week we sail.
I am so glad to be home and typing to you all.
Any one going to Palo's on this trip? When?
Any of you who are staying at Hyatt Friday nite want to get together? Saturday before the bus.or taking any ideas
Are many of us wanting to big meet on the ship that day? Rockn Bar D? Cay? Any one like this idea?
send me PM..
:surfweb:

Yea I know where you saw that shirt!! It's the one in my drawer.
I am planning on doing Palos for Dinner one night at sea, I was thinking Thrusday. But that's not set.

I would like to have a meet either during the sailaway on deck 10 where we can visit and watch the show or right after. But I am fearful that if we wait till after some will need to get ready for dinner and not be able to get to the meet. I will be happy to go with what the majority want to do.

As far as a meet at the Hyatt I will leave that up to those of you who will be spending the night.

Hope everyone has a fairly good week. I'm going to be very busy because I still wasn't feeling real well the first two weeks of the month so I put off doing some work. Now I have to make up for lost time. Hopefully I can keep up.

If you havn't PM me with you info and you want to be included in the roster feel free to get it to me. I am collecting birth names, ages, stateroom numbers, dining rotation and if you are celebrating any thing during this cruise. I have heard from many of you but I still have blanks to be filled in. If you would like me to e-mail the completed file to you I will need an e-mail address. This address will not be posted on the thread at any time to assure privacy. Thank you to those who have provided the information. I will try to post the info I have gather to this point next week so every one can look at who has what dining roation or who is locate close to each other. If you prefer to not be included that is cool just disregard this request. Can't wait till September. Lois

We haven't picked dates for Palo's as of yet. Let's see... 3 weeks on Magic and at least one ressie each week and at least one brunch.... hmmmmm
what days????:confused3 :confused3

We haven't picked dates for Palo's as of yet. Let's see... 3 weeks on Magic and at least one ressie each week and at least one brunch.... hmmmmm
what days????:confused3 :confused3

Oh stop rubbing in the fact that you have more opportunity than the rest of us. I'll need to be happy with the one week and going to Palos the one time. At least I have 08 to look forward to. I'll have 20 day on board in 08. Still will most like do Palos only once. I enjoy the regular dining room too much. Lois

Lois... did you do the repo in 2005?
We had a blast. You'll love it.
I agree with you, I love the regular dining. That's why I cant figure out what day to do Palo's in the time we have. I dont want to miss a thing!:thumbsup2

Bill the signs are great. I printed the one with Mickey as a pirate. So are we officially the "Pirates of the Caribean"? That would be cool if that was our cruise "name". Anyway, so I printed it, but I want to put our names and stuff on it. A friend of mine said I can go to staples to get a door sign tha has a magnetic back and like a clear plastic thing to hold the sign in it. Anyone heard of this? What are you doing with your sign? Did you print it to use is, or are you able to take it somewhere to have it redone? I'm confused.

Lois... did you do the repo in 2005?
We had a blast. You'll love it.
I agree with you, I love the regular dining. That's why I cant figure out what day to do Palo's in the time we have. I dont want to miss a thing!:thumbsup2

No we didn't. I was real new to Disney and the cruise thing and didn't have a clue how fast it would sell out. So I keep trying to even see what it cost and never even got a hit. But I got in this time. It was really funny got up and started calling first thing Jan 31. Was put on hold so I sat at my computer and tried to book on the web site. I got through on line and got a room booked before I ever got anyone on the phone so I hung up. I didn't care I just wanted a state room. It wasn't too long after that they quit assigning stateroom. Most of the people booked don't have a stateroom they just have a cat. That DIS thread is moving way too fast for me to keep up. I check in with them daily but I never get to read all the post.

Right now this thread is where I want to be as I am cruising with all you folks next. I can't wait it is going to be the best time ever.

Lois, do you have Microsoft Publisher? I find that the easiest way to print mine out usually (although any Photo printing program you use for your digital camera prints should work as well)

here is what I used to print mine. Magnetic paper. I think I got the glossy and it was about $20.00 for 10 sheets. I got it at Office Depot.
They are 8.5 X 11 sheets and go in your printer just like regular paper. They have a magnetic backing.

They also sell it in rolls that you cut but it curls up too much for me.

http://www.custom-magnets.com/ink-jet-magnet-sheets.htm

I'm just doodling, making these signs. See if anybody likes them. If you have some ideas throw them out there.

Last cruise we went on other people wanted signs personalized. They PM'd me the names and I put them on and sent it back.

Like I said if anybody has any ideas lmk.

Bill

Thanks, I'll have to check out office depot. See if i can find it. I printed it out on paper, I will have to PM you to add names and stuff. Thank you so much for doing this. I'm really excited about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter