09/08/07 Early Check in September 8, 2007 Western

Hey, Bill Can use use your idea as a door magnet? With your OK we can copy and print it out and then put on our state room doors. What do you think? Lois

PS I just am not creative or understand the computer enough to do one of my own. Lord knows I have tried. No success yet.

Hey, Bill Can use use your idea as a door magnet? With your OK we can copy and print it out and then put on our state room doors. What do you think? Lois

PS I just am not creative or understand the computer enough to do one of my own. Lord knows I have tried. No success yet.

Thanks McDuck.

Lois you are more than welcome to use it if you want.:) That's my initial one. I usually tinker around and make another one but hard to find the right graphics.

Bill

Bill: Your signature banner is awesome. :thumbsup2 How about creating a common graphic for us to use as door magnets for this cruise? :love: The more creative can also create their own and those of us creatively challenged can just go with the group one?:rotfl:

Hi Lois,

I tryed to send you an PM but somehow it doesn't work.

What informatio do you need?

I got the message. I have e-mailed you an answer to the question and have included my e-mail to make the process less demading. Lois

Bill: Your signature banner is awesome. :thumbsup2 How about creating a common graphic for us to use as door magnets for this cruise? :love: The more creative can also create their own and those of us creatively challenged can just go with the group one?:rotfl:

See post 642. Awesome idea. I'm going to try to steal it. Lois

OK Lois I'll be looking for your post at 2am again tonight.:rotfl2:

Everybody have a GREAT weekend!

Bill

I managed to sleep right through the night. Don't do that very often. It was a welcomed change for me. Maybe I can do that tonight as well. Lois

Been pretty slow. Everyone must be out having a good time. At least I hope that the reason no one is posting but me. Lois

Wish that was reason...I"ve been paying taxes and getting 4 new tires for my SUV. Bleh.

Wish that was reason...I"ve been paying taxes and getting 4 new tires for my SUV. Bleh.

Now that your done do you want to buy new tires for my cars. I'm trying to put that off so I can afford the cruise. Already have 08 booked and have no idea how I am going to do that. I guess I'll get a part time job to support my Disney Habit. LOL

How are your wedding plans coming along? Is your Sea Bee going to be able to attend? I understand that there are plans to extend everyone stay. Hope that doesn't mess your plans up. I think that stinks. Keeping my fingers crossed that he is home safe and sound in record time. Lois

Now that your done do you want to buy new tires for my cars. I'm trying to put that off so I can afford the cruise. Already have 08 booked and have no idea how I am going to do that. I guess I'll get a part time job to support my Disney Habit. LOL

LOL I got in trouble with my Dad AND my fiance' over the state of MY tires b/c of how long I waited to get new ones. Who knew you could get reamed out via e-mail from the Middle East? ;)

How are your wedding plans coming along? Is your Sea Bee going to be able to attend? I understand that there are plans to extend everyone stay. Hope that doesn't mess your plans up. I think that stinks. Keeping my fingers crossed that he is home safe and sound in record time. Lois

Wedding plans are just about all done. The major things anyway (church, reception, photographer, florist...) So far it doesn't look like the extensions are trickling down to the Seabees, and I'm hoping it stays that way. But there's always a chance for a variety of reasons. That's why we got trip insurance on the cruise and I've also made sure that ALL the vendors I'm dealing with for the wedding will work with us if we have to delay due to an extension.

I appreciate your thoughts and prayers for his safety and return! :goodvibes

LOL I got in trouble with my Dad AND my fiance' over the state of MY tires b/c of how long I waited to get new ones. Who knew you could get reamed out via e-mail from the Middle East? ;)

Wish we had had e-mail back in the 70 and 80 when my x-husband was at sea with the Navy. It would have made the wait so much easier. All we had was letters and you never know when you might get one. They came in bunches then none at all.

E-mail is definitely a lifesaver for me. That and my regular Sunday morning phone calls, with combined with church, put a good start to my week! :)

Good morning,
Are we there Yet? :goodvibes Thank you for the welcomes! Ann, this will be my fourth Disney cruise, but Catherine's first. Can't wait to see her reaction to things. I haven't gone for about 4 years,so I am really looking forward to see the changes they have made. Lois, I sent you an email this morning with info. ARE WE THERE YET !!!!!!!!!
Kathleen

I know that feeling... Are We There Yet ! ?:rolleyes1

That's one of our signs for our door!:banana: I think Im keeping it on for the 3 weeks.
Nice to know that there are a few newbie cruisers and some of us old deck hands. I haven't seen the changes from 2006, we didnt cruise last year, we did racing all summer in California:boat: We loved the racing...but... we missed the cruising... so We're Baaaaaccccck !:yay:

Ann

Wish I could say I wasn't posting cause I was doing something fun. But, instead I was at work making my cruise money. Hahaha. I have a new question. Anyone ever done the semi sub excurssion on Grand Cayman? Is it worth it? Or would it be more worth it to do the Full submarine? We've done the full sub in Oahu and really enjoyed it a few years back. But would we see more doing the full sub or semi sub in Grand Cayman?

Wedding plans are just about all done. The major things anyway (church, reception, photographer, florist...) So far it doesn't look like the extensions are trickling down to the Seabees, and I'm hoping it stays that way. But there's always a chance for a variety of reasons. That's why we got trip insurance on the cruise and I've also made sure that ALL the vendors I'm dealing with for the wedding will work with us if we have to delay due to an extension.

I appreciate your thoughts and prayers for his safety and return! :goodvibes

CHEERS! Great feeling I do recall. enjoy and remember the steps now for that day / night you might not remember anything..until months later..Congrats.
:cool1: :thumbsup2

Well it is time for me to call it a night. I'm glad to see most everyone is doing well even if it means working to earn those Disney Dollars. I will check back in tomorrow.

McDuck enjoy your morning call. I know I treasured any contact I had. It made the wait all that much easier. I remember seeing the ship out in the bay but not in port. You know so close but so far away. It sucked. Well we have been divorced for over 19 years now. It seems like a life time ago. Till tomorrow, Lois

Thank you, Ann. :) :goodvibes
And, Lois, thank you too for the encouragement. I live for those phone calls. :D

Thank you, Ann. :) :goodvibes
And, Lois, thank you too for the encouragement. I live for those phone calls. :D

McDuck,

A great big thank you to your husband, all the troops and their families for their efforts and courage. May they all return safely.

Here is a quick door magnet I made. I left room on the sides in case somebody wanted to add their names if they choose to use it.

I made it big enough to print out on an 8.5 X 11 sheet of magnetic paper.

2007disdoor.jpg

Bill

Awesome sign, Bill!!! I will hang it on our door with pride! Thanks for putting that together! :thumbsup2

And thank you for your thanks to my fiance' and all our other military men and women.

:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter