• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

09/05/09 LABORless MAGICal Meanderers

Helping out from the West Coast...while you all sleep...

LABORless MAGICal Meanderers A-Z

aussieinvasion - Mel (32), Jay (34), Travis (5), Amelia (Turns 3 on the cruise) - Sydney, Australia
beachlover101 - DW Shawna, DH Walter, DS Cole (14), DD Austin (11) - Orange Beach, AL
BeckyThane - John Mark (47) and Becky (43) - NJ
blonda - DW Rhonda, DH Critt, DS Gabe (4) - KY
CaliJMM - Jarrod, Melissa, DD Maya (4) CA
carolynsanta
CarsFans - Anne, Glenn, Samantha (4), Phillip (turns 3)
clubfig4 - DH Tony, DW Debbie, DS Zachary (12), DD Shelby (10)
Clubfig4's Friends - DH Jay, DW Margaret, DD Elizabeth (12), DD Molly (7), DD Kelly (4)
DeeRest - DH Gil (51), Dee (46) - East side of St. Louis, MO
DeeRest #2 / ravan1971 - John (36), DSisterIL Rebecca (36), DS Beau (8), DD Sarah (6) - East of St. Louis, MO
DeeRest #3 - DSisterIL Susan (55) - Duluth, GA, DSister Mary Ellen (34) - Greenville, NC
dewrlw - DH, DW - Akron, OH
dibond38 - The Vassallo's, Diane, Steve, Emily (4) - Celebration, FL
disney_minnie -Elizabeth (39),Geoffrey (39), Preston DS (9, turns 10 on the cruise), Wilson DD (3)
Douglas 711
drumbumswife - Tara, Jimmy, DS 18, DD 5, DD 3, DS 2, DD 3 months, & two Grandma's
EyeDisneyCruise - Trisha, Ben, Alexandra(4), Zachary (2) - Canada
flspeedo
hefb1 - Steve, Helen - Naples, FL
Hoagie Pie - Sandi (41), Darrell (40), Abby (12) - Lakeland, FL (33 miles from WDW!)
ibela - Irene (32), Erik (33), DD Fallon (3) and new baby Asher - NJ
idrivealumina - DH Chris (34), DW Kim (32), 2 of our 4 DS's - Aidan (5), Rylan (11 mo)
iluvdisney - Mary
KarenNY - Williamsburg, VA
Kasidak - Karyn, Omar, Hayden (5) - Charlotte, NC
Keggy - Robert (30), Kelly (31) - Orlando, FL
kvoit - Kurt (37), Laurie (36) - NM
LiseG - DW Lise (48), DH Chuck (47), DD Sabrina (8) - Albany, OR (1 hr south of Portland)
mcarr1635 - Marlene, DS Brian, DDIL Jennifer, DGD Shannah (9) - Akron, OH (south of Cleveland)
Meagon2222 - DH (45), DW (30), DS (5), DS (4) - Plainfield, IL
mickeymoos - Scott (44), DW Tina (44) - SC
mikekwik - DH Mike, DW
mom2tcdx2 - VA
momof3poohlovers - DH Dave (38), DW Karen (39) - CA
Ms Mary - Mary (DBride), Jeff (DGroom), DD Meghan (8), DD Lily (4)
ncdebe - Deb, Sandy
NYCDisneylovers - DW Stacy (40), DH Scott (40), DD Brittany (17), DD-Madison (4) **now NYCDVClover2000 - New York City
Nysie - South Jersey
p.laverty - Pat (50), Janet (51) Eaton Rapids, MI
pandaexpress
prdaniel - Pflugerville, TX (suburb of Austin)
Queenof2princesses - Angel, Bonita, DD Payton (12), DD Brooke (9) - Orange Beach, AL
rlreags - Renee, Scott, DD McKenzie (11), DS Spencer (7) - Jacksonville, FL
sbo123 - Sheila (61), Shlomo (62).
Scottly83 - Pat (50), Janet (51), Scott (25), Charlie (26) - Eaton Rapids, ?
smilingmouse - DD Becky and DPapa Al - Minneapolis, MN
TarraLee - DH, DW, DS (2.5)
The Incredibles - James, Sara, DS London (3) - Orlando, FL
THUNDERMOUNTAINMOMMA - Karen (37), DH (39), DD (11) and DD (8) - Tampa Bay, FL
TLHB70 - DH, DD Courtney (14), DD Caitlin (Turns 11 on the cruise), & friends DH, DW, and DD (13) - outside of Charlotte, NC
tomcat47 - DH Tom (36), DW Jen (30) - Abington, MA
Tymatt - DS (7), DS (11)
UGAFan0829 - Missy (30), Mike (32), DSIL Gayle, DN Brandi - GA
WDW Enabler - DH Michael (31), DW Rose (32), DD Taylor (4) - Yulee, FL (south of GA/FL border)
WDWKevin - Orlando, FL

Adding another cruiser :dance3:

We'll see you at Palo ... Sunday Brunch and Monday dinner.

We're second seating the rest of the time. Wonder who will be in the same rotation. :upsidedow

Lise

I'll tell her! It's our 4th crusie aboard the Magic, so she can show him the ropes at the Oceaneers Lab. She loves to make Flubber!

Beau is really excited about his time in the Lab. Can't wait to make the Flubber. Since you guys are vets...should we take him on the excursions he is old enought or just leave him at the lab?

We are at 8 days and counting...we leave Thursday to start our drive to the port. Woo Hoo!!!:yay:

I say go for some excursions. The Lab is fun but the excursions are forever memories. :dance3:

We head out Tuesday night... it's coming fast :cool1:

I say go for some excursions. The Lab is fun but the excursions are forever memories. :dance3:

We head out Tuesday night... it's coming fast :cool1:

ditto....the Lab is awesome, but DD's thoroughly enjoy their family time, too..DD9 said on the last cruise she didn't understand why they had so much scheduled in the clubs, because she wanted to spend time with her family:goodvibes Which is why I would LOVE for her to make friends early to entice her to at least go for a couple of hours a day. Mommy wants alone time.....:worship: I would like to actually see what the adult beach looks like after 3 trips to Castaway Cay....or I hear there is a spa on the ship...I would like to try it...:cutie:

Hoagie Pie, DD11 is Payton, she will be 12 on the 12th:banana:

Welcome TarraLee!!!!!!!:cool1: Glad you got that awesome deal.:cheer2: Not too late to get bracelets so other Disers will recognize you:yay:

Hope everyone has a great day! I am like a freak washing hands and taking extra vitamins and dowsing with germx...swine flu is rampant in our county....:wizard:Wishes for healthiness!!!!

Queenof2princesses Thanks for helping me with the list - not a lot of kids.

Abby (12)
McKenzie (12)
Elizabeth (12)
Zachary (12)
Shelby (10)
Austin (11)
Payton (12)

I would love Abby to make friends early too. Don't feel bad about not knowing about the spa - I found it last cruise and it took me 5 cruises and the adult beach - been once!:woohoo: You would love it! I remember you said earlier that you have early seating, but plan on changing. I remember our trip last year and we had late seating, Abby didn't like it because she went late to the Quest and by Tuesday, ended up not going at all. It might be different this time, but think about that with your dinners. Our daughters sound alike!:cheer2:

I think I saw one or two other little ones on the cruise list-- if anyone has tips to share on Flounder's or little ones on board, be glad to hear them. I've been searching for info on Flounder's and when you can take the littles to the Oceaneer Club for Fmaily time, but can't find a whole lot online.

Hello!! Just wanted to say that you can now book up to 18hrs online for Flounders so definitely do that if you have some idea of when you want adult time. We booked our ds for our Palo meals, spa time, and the pirate party.

Your stateroom number is on the FE list and I have already printed a copy for everyone. :cool1: The chart has a spot where we can fill in room changes.

In all seriousness, you totally rock!! :thumbsup2

Hope everyone has a great day! I am like a freak washing hands and taking extra vitamins and dowsing with germx...swine flu is rampant in our county....:wizard:Wishes for healthiness!!!!

:scared1: I'm already a freak with that stuff but I'd be extra freak too. Good wishes. :wizard:

I figured maybe I can't spend 1hr+ on the DIS during work anymore but certainly a 10 minute pit stop won't throw off the whole day. :upsidedow

Thanks all for the welcome, and the Flounder's tip. We are still GTY and no docs yet, but that's to be expected, I guess. I still check everyday ;) Made our car rental reservations, now have to do hotels for night before and night after ship, and then maybe I can start the packing! Can't believe we set sail in 9 days!! :cool1:

We just need to pick up a couple more small things and we will pack this weekend. We head down on Wednesday night spend couple days at the World and then letting the mouse drive us to the port then it is time to have fun and relax :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

8 Days and a wake up to go until the Big red Boat

7 days and a wake up until we head to MNSSHP....

YEAH!!! Now to the packing

Michael

mcarr1635- Dewrlw are my husband's and my initials. I just picked it for something easy to remember.

We are really getting excited about our cruise. We have a count down clock that we look at every morning. We're flying in on Friday - Airtran out of Akron Canton Airport - so seven more days and few hours and we are outta here!!

mcarr1635- Dewrlw are my husband's and my initials. I just picked it for something easy to remember.

We are really getting excited about our cruise. We have a count down clock that we look at every morning. We're flying in on Friday - Airtran out of Akron Canton Airport - so seven more days and few hours and we are outta here!!

Hi dewrlw :)
We are leaving very early Saturday morning from CAK - on US Airways.
I would much rather leave on Friday, but DS could not get off work :(

Silly post of the day.

Who is your (or your DD) favorite princess?

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2268943

Michael

p.s. you can vote for more than one

Hi Michael :)
I LOVE all of the Disney princesses - and all of the Disney characters for that matter!! :love:

I think that I am just in LOVE with anything Disney. :lovestruc

Although she is not technically a princess, my vote for favorite Disney female character is Tinkerbell.

You will be able to recognize me on the cruise by all of my Tinkerbell clothes and other accessories!!
:tinker: :tink:

I guess that I want to be like Tinkerbell's friend, Peter Pan - and NEVER GROW UP!! :flower3:

Hi Michael :)
I LOVE all of the Disney princesses - and all of the Disney characters for that matter!! :love:

I think that I am just in LOVE with anything Disney. :lovestruc

Although she is not technically a princess, my vote for favorite Disney female character is Tinkerbell.

You will be able to recognize me on the cruise by all of my Tinkerbell clothes and other accessories!!
:tinker: :tink:

I guess that I want to be like Tinkerbell's friend, Peter Pan - and NEVER GROW UP!! :flower3:

I know the type. my DW is a Tink FANatic. She is even more such that she is tinkerbelle sized.. (she had gastric bypass)

Michael

Queenof2princesses Thanks for helping me with the list - not a lot of kids.

Abby (12)
McKenzie (12)
Elizabeth (12)
Zachary (12)
Shelby (10)
Austin (11)
Payton (12)

Don't forget my DD, Caitlin; she will turn 11 on the cruise.

Thanks for posting about Caitlin. I cannot believe I forgot you - sorry!:hug:

Abby (12)
McKenzie (12)
Elizabeth (12)
Zachary (12)
Shelby (10)
Austin (11)
Payton (12)
Caitlin (11)

Zachary is still outnumbered! He might like that though. I cannot believe 8 more days!!! I have to clear my camera so I can take pictures. I am almost maxed out on my digital. If people have digital, don't forget your battery recharger if it takes one like mine!! I sent my dad the link to the Cape Canaveral webcam so he can watch us take off. I might watch tomorrow just so I can dream about next week.

Is anyone packing a princess dress for their daughters? I'm undecided if I should bring one/many but then again, it doesn't take up that much space . . . 7 days before we fly/8days before the cruise!!!!!

Thanks for posting about Caitlin. I cannot believe I forgot you - sorry!:hug:

Abby (12)
McKenzie (12)
Elizabeth (12)
Zachary (12)
Shelby (10)
Austin (11)
Payton (12)
Caitlin (11)

Zachary is still outnumbered! He might like that though. I cannot believe 8 more days!!! I have to clear my camera so I can take pictures. I am almost maxed out on my digital. If people have digital, don't forget your battery recharger if it takes one like mine!! I sent my dad the link to the Cape Canaveral webcam so he can watch us take off. I might watch tomorrow just so I can dream about next week.

No problem.
That is on my "to-do" list this weekend......printing out the pictures that are currently on my digital camera. We went to Niagara Falls and California (San Fan. and Redwood Forest) over the summer so I still have pictures from those trips to print out. I want to make sure that I have an empty camera for our upcoming trip since I am sure I wll take hundreds of pictures.

I know the type. my DW is a Tink FANatic. She is even more such that she is tinkerbelle sized.. (she had gastric bypass)

Michael

Michael/WDW Enabler - Please tell your DW that I also had a bypass (6 yrs ago), so we can compare notes! Looking forward to meeting you. Patricia

Is anyone packing a princess dress for their daughters? I'm undecided if I should bring one/many but then again, it doesn't take up that much space . . . 7 days before we fly/8days before the cruise!!!!!

My daughter is too old now to dress up (10yrs) but you could use the princess dresses for formal night or to take pictures with the princesses when there is a photo op. THe characters usually have photo ops in the main lobby. So if your girls are younger, definitely bring the princess dresses. I wish I could still make mine wear them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter