08 Trips Planned

Oh look, this is a sticky now. Woohoo:dance3:

I guess it would help if I spelled sticky right huh.... oh well :confused3

I have dyslexia, so I never spell anything right. It looked fine to me even before the edit!! LOL

Hello everyone! I've been on the boards before, but it was quite a while ago.

My GF and I will be going on a Disney cruise to Costa Maya leaving October 28, 2008. Woo! We'll probably also be staying a few days in a Disney resort to go to the parks.

We just decided yesterday and booked the tickets so I am THRILLED. I knew I had to get back on the boards ASAP. :goodvibes

Hello Everyone;

My family (13 yo daughter and her two dad's) are heading to Port Canaveral for our second Disney Cruise. Last time St. Thomas and St. Maarten, this time Cozumel, Grand Cayman and Key West.

We are yearly travelers to Disney World (except this past year, we had our civil union), and can't wait to get down to the cruise in April.

If anyone is is going to be on doard, please let eus know...and if you do and have a teenager going with you, let us know that too, please

Eric. Jason and Becca

:dance3:

Well, it is offical, I have the family trip in June. So I get to go twice next year. :banana:

What time of June? Are you comming down during the "festivities"?

Ha, no my BF and I wanted to, but I was afraid it would shock the grand parents to much LOL :rotfl: Just kidding, the entire family is cool.

But the real reason we are not coming down till the 14th-22nd is that one of the people is a teacher and she didn't want to go down any earlier.

I so want to go that first weekend in June sometimes.

I'm hoping to come in January for 14 nights. It will just be me and DS (9) now that I have split up with my GF. So if any of you are there are see a crazy, very straight looking Brit smiling at all the lovely gay couples - that will be me :goodvibes

Actually I smile at all the nice Americans because I just love you all. :goodvibes

Well after they announced passholder discounts for Jan/Feb and P&P party dates for Jan/Feb/March I called down... bought an annual pass and made reservations for the first weekend in feb in addition to my sept trip... I will probably end up going at least one other time next year now that I will have an annual pass =x Will be the first year I have gone more then once to the world (have been to Disneyland a few times in the same year before but not WDW)... should be a fun year!

My DW and I are going from Oct 28- Nov 6. It is going to be a family trip, we are going with my parents (who started my disnease), my sister, and my DW's dad and stepmom. We are so excited!! Only a year out now!

Well after they announced passholder discounts for Jan/Feb and P&P party dates for Jan/Feb/March I called down... bought an annual pass and made reservations for the first weekend in feb in addition to my sept trip... I will probably end up going at least one other time next year now that I will have an annual pass =x Will be the first year I have gone more then once to the world (have been to Disneyland a few times in the same year before but not WDW)... should be a fun year!

Cool cool, when in Sept are you going?

Woohoo!

It'll be good to see you again, and maybe this time I'll be awake enough to go to PI!

The BF and I are definately planning on GayDays 08, and probably in Feb as well. We're bagging the October trips, as we got burned this year with crowds and general public rudeness.

Cool cool, when in Sept are you going?

I will be down there Sept 20-28th... hopefully will get a non-rained out MNSSHP this time! I just booked my plane tickets for Feb so now everything is set for that trip =D

Woohoo!

It'll be good to see you again, and maybe this time I'll be awake enough to go to

Yes, we will definitely have to get together again!

OT: Rysar... your in Herndon? I'm almost next door in Sterling/Dulles :)

OT: Rysar... your in Herndon? I'm almost next door in Sterling/Dulles :)

Yep, though right now, I'd love to see Herndon, stuck in Orlando's airport at the moment with a delayed flight back to Dulles... though we're sitting beside the director of Disney Games Online :)

Yep, though right now, I'd love to see Herndon, stuck in Orlando's airport at the moment with a delayed flight back to Dulles... though we're sitting beside the director of Disney Games Online :)

Doh! Well... I'd rather be in Orlando right now =p but not stuck in the airport! :P At least you have an interesting person sitting next to you! If I was in your spot I would probably be trying to get a job =p

Good luck getting back soon!

haha, well Disney outsources all their IT functions, so no chance of that happening...

Ah well... I know a few people at Casting, so I would just get a job in the park in one of the TS places.

haha, well Disney outsources all their IT functions, so no chance of that happening...

Ah well... I know a few people at Casting, so I would just get a job in the park in one of the TS places.

They only hire servers on as part-time, but still not a bad gig if you can get in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter