• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

08 DEC 2007 - 7 Day Eastern Magic Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
NASA is now saying that it will launch no earlier than (NET) Saturday. So, we might all be on the ship if they can correct the problems quickly. If not, we'll be well on our way to St Maarten.

Ohh that would be awesome for my little guys to be able to see that...:wizard:

NASA is now saying that it will launch no earlier than (NET) Saturday. So, we might all be on the ship if they can correct the problems quickly. If not, we'll be well on our way to St Maarten.

That would be soooo awesome! :thumbsup2

We're still here - packing is almost done, but I have a million loose ends to take care of. Hopefully, we'll be ready to leave by 3pm tomorrow.

If we get out of here in time, we're thinking about going to MGM for a couple hours to check out the lights and the Harlem Choir :banana:

Can y'all believe I still haven't packed yet for myself... I have been so busy with everything I just haven't had time. I told my boss that there was no way I could go into work tomorrow becuase I REALLY had to pack. She smiled at me and said fine...:lmao:
we should arrive at DFW around 9:30 pm and hopefully go straight to bed because getting up at 3:30 am is going to be a killer....

That would be soooo awesome! :thumbsup2

We're still here - packing is almost done, but I have a million loose ends to take care of. Hopefully, we'll be ready to leave by 3pm tomorrow.

If we get out of here in time, we're thinking about going to MGM for a couple hours to check out the lights and the Harlem Choir :banana:

We're about 90% packed. We've got a dozen loose ends too. I had to do the front brakes on the van at 4:30 this evening. They started grinding today while getting the last items from the store, and so I pulled the tire, and yep, metal on metal. New rotors and pads for the fronts - about $100 and a little under an hour.

Oh wow Oh wow !!!!!!!! :dance3:

If it goes off at 4pm give or take a few, then we will ALL see it together!!!
That would be soooooooooooo Awesome!!!! :woohoo:

We're about 90% packed. We've got a dozen loose ends too. I had to do the front brakes on the van at 4:30 this evening. They started grinding today while getting the last items from the store, and so I pulled the tire, and yep, metal on metal. New rotors and pads for the fronts - about $100 and a little under an hour.

Yikes!! :scared:

Better safe then sorry though :thumbsup2

I'm packed! One medium suitcase with room to spare to bring home some duty free:drinking1 Now I have a whole day to throw in things that I forgot.:thumbsup2

JoiseyMom, I saw you post on the other thread. I obviously won't have clothes to share with you.:laughing: I try not to overpack. I know I will still come home with some clean clothes. DH and I are doing the WBPC. There were some openings on that one too.

Donna

Can't do the WB, kids are still in school. With the EB, they have no school, but would miss the last week of camp. I think they are willing to do that.

OK, if the launch is Sat, when does the traffic start getting bad?? Afternoon, or morning??

Hi everyone!

We are at WDW. No shuttle but it may go up Saturday!:thumbsup2

We may go to MGM tomorrow. We heard they have High School Musical. DD(4) loves the movie.

I'm going to catch up.

Good luck for all those still packing.

(I will be repacking before we leave the hotel. I hope to go on thh ship with one less bag.)

for spring break '02 I was at South Padre with a few friends and after the 1st night I started throwing up and felt like CRAP the whole week we were there. Everyone was so upset with me for being such a party pooper and I only had 1 hurricane at the pat green concert. Well when we finally got home I was still sick. needless to say if you look at my siggy that was why I was so sick....:sick:

Wow. If I don't feel good on the cruise, you guys convince me it's norovirus, okay? Please? :eek:

Twins run in my family... :rolleyes1

"I was just thinking" that I was thinking that I would have all this space once I gave out the secret mickey goodies but forgot that the boys will be receiving secret mickey stuff......:headache:
I really don't want to lug around my garment bag my big suitcase and the boys 2 small suitcase around the airport.... plus and extra bag....I should have shipped all of this stuff....
I will rearrange the boys suitcases tomorrow and see if I can jam all of their stuff into one...:idea:
If you see twins running around with WRINKLED clothes I have no idea who they are...:rolleyes1

I am sure that he will want to show everyone his purple finger, he has showed everyone that he has come across and tells them that he didn't even cry when it happened because he is a big boy...:hug:

So sorry. :sad2:
DD(18) will want to see the finger. She loves that kind of stuff. I just get sick.

Wow. If I don't feel good on the cruise, you guys convince me it's norovirus, okay? Please? :eek:

Twins run in my family... :rolleyes1

I got lucky triplets run in my family

when I was getting my first ultrasound the tech said do multiples run in your family?...... my mom told me that my face turned white as a sheet when she said that.... then she said well lets see theirs one heart beat, two heart beats..... long pause then I said... I swear if you say 3 I will hit you...my mom said I was so rude but I was dead serious... raising 3 babies by myself....:scared:

But we turned out great in the end. I managed to finish school and start my own business because of my little guys.

If I post a pirate winning post while on property, will I get extra pirate: pirate: pirate: ?
Also, I could have playes last night but DH would not drive. I couldn't type and drive.

So sorry. :sad2:
DD(18) will want to see the finger. She loves that kind of stuff. I just get sick.

me too....:sick:

He will gladly show it off....:thumbsup2

His uncle called today and the first thing out of his mouth was Guess WHAT!!!!
I smashed my finger at school and now it is all purple and I didn't even CRY.... I think he is more excited that he didn't even cry than actually having a purple finger...

Where did you find out the information about the seas:happytv: . The weather is usually about the same all the time (Sunny, partly cloudy, chance of rain, etc...) The seas I am a little concerned about. The last time we took a cruise with rough seas DW got sick and felt awful (found out later she was pregnant with the twins) dont think I can handle that again:rotfl2: .

Finally finished the last of the laundry:laundy:. We will be leaving on Saturday morning from Tampa (takes about 2 hrs give or take). Hope we dont run into shuttle traffic :scared1: I know it would be cool to see it launch but I would like to get to the ship and start our vacation.

How bad will traffic be if the launch is on Saturday?:scared1:

I got lucky triplets run in my family

when I was getting my first ultrasound the tech said do multiples run in your family?...... my mom told me that my face turned white as a sheet when she said that.... then she said well lets see theirs one heart beat, two heart beats..... long pause then I said... I swear if you say 3 I will hit you...my mom said I was so rude but I was dead serious... raising 3 babies by myself....:scared:

But we turned out great in the end. I managed to finish school and start my own business because of my little guys.

I am so glad everything has worked out for you. I have three but spread out over 15 years. :rotfl2: I don't know how anyone does three or more. I was so tired with one at a time.

I am curious, can you tell me what type of business you have?

I am thinking of taking my Blizzard Beach mug with me in my carryon. That thing can keep ice for hours and it will hold quit a bit of fluid also.

I used it when we went camping this summer and I loved it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter