• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

08 DEC 2007 - 7 Day Eastern Magic Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
No time to catch up this morning, but I do need to ask for prayers from anyone who is willing. My neice (Spoiledbrats3) who is with us got a call from the person watching her house that they were flooded yesterday. There is at least 4 feet of flood water in her home. You all may have seen the flooding in WA/OR on the news. Her neighbor said Geraldo Rivera was in their neighborhood. She is naturally very worried. She does have flood insurance which is a blessing. We plan to continue with our trip, relax and enjoy and deal with all of this mess after the cruise. Prayers will help her and her family alot. Thank you and we will see you all Saturday.

I saw that on the news! I will add your niece and her family to my prayer list!

Will someone start the clean up while she's gone? (after the waters recede)

I hope she is able to relax and enjoy her time on the cruise!

No time to catch up this morning, but I do need to ask for prayers from anyone who is willing. My neice (Spoiledbrats3) who is with us got a call from the person watching her house that they were flooded yesterday. There is at least 4 feet of flood water in her home. You all may have seen the flooding in WA/OR on the news. Her neighbor said Geraldo Rivera was in their neighborhood. She is naturally very worried. She does have flood insurance which is a blessing. We plan to continue with our trip, relax and enjoy and deal with all of this mess after the cruise. Prayers will help her and her family alot. Thank you and we will see you all Saturday.

So sorry. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Very sorry to hear about your niece and her home Mrs Mork.

We are just sitting around waiting for the wash to be done to get a load in the dryer. (All we need is for sheets to sit around wet for 10 days)

We are going to get a hot breakfast and then hit the road. I was just listening and Atlanta is having a wonderful (NOT) morning as far as roads so staying back is not bad. I would rather wait in comfort than sit in traffic burning gas.

Just need to Fabreeze the couch and then we will be on our way.

Have a great trip down and make sure those roads stay clear for us!
We are leaving at 7 this evening from Lawrenceville.
Have fun!

We leave Friday.. Our flight leaves NJ at 6:47 pm *give or take a few*

I think there are 2 people who leave Saturday.. :confused3

we will be leaving Saturday at 8am! I want to get there right when it opens. I have to work up until friday 1030pm. But we are staying at Disney the night of the 15th instead.

I am honestly so excited for this cruise i could burst. :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:
We get to board the ship as usual, but then someone is going to pull us off and take us back to port at 3pm to have a justice of the peace ceremony. I can't believe our cruise is 3 days away!!!!
I wont be able to make the dis meet because of the ceremony, but you will be able to recognize me by the ears!:bride:

I am honestly so excited for this cruise i could burst. :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:
We get to board the ship as usual, but then someone is going to pull us off and take us back to port at 3pm to have a justice of the peace ceremony. I can't believe our cruise is 3 days away!!!!
I wont be able to make the dis meet because of the ceremony, but you will be able to recognize me by the ears!:bride:

So you are dumping us DISer's just to get married? Shame on you!:laughing: I am about to burst myself and I have done this twelve times already...cruising DCL that is not marriage.:rotfl2: I will be on the lookout for:bride: Can't wait to meet you and your husband!:thumbsup2

Donna

:wizard: I saw all those horrible flood pictures on the news last night. I hope things get better soon there.

Stacy, we leave Chicago O'Hare at 6:30am Friday.....my horoscope for Friday isn't as good as yours. "Murphy's Law applies today: Whatever can go wrong is sure to go wrong. There's no way to beat it." I wish my cousin wouldn't send me those booklets, then I wouldn't be tempted to read it.

No time to catch up this morning, but I do need to ask for prayers from anyone who is willing. My neice (Spoiledbrats3) who is with us got a call from the person watching her house that they were flooded yesterday.

So sorry to hear this. At least everyone is safe at this point. We'll keep her family in our thoughts and prayers. :hug:

we will be leaving Saturday at 8am! I want to get there right when it opens. I have to work up until friday 1030pm. But we are staying at Disney the night of the 15th instead.

Emi, I thought of you yesterday! I can imagine that you didn't have a fun time at work with the announcement of the 2009 dates. Was it really busy?

Are you more excited about the wedding or the cruise?:rolleyes1

Oh no! So sorry to hear that. We'll add your family to our prayers tonight. I hope everything works out ok. I too did see some quick images from the flooding in that area. Terrible! I'm glad to hear that she does have flood insurance, that should be an enormous help.

Does anyone have the Link to the live web cam to watch the ships take off at Port Canvaral ?

Oh Noesss!! We did watch this on the news and the house they were in had 3 feet of water in it.. Blessing & Pixie Dust :wizard:

Flood Insurance is a Good thing.. :thumbsup2

I hope they enjoy their trip and when we are all there with them we will take their mind OFF of home and keep it on DCL :woohoo:

Stacy, we leave Chicago O'Hare at 6:30am Friday.....my horoscope for Friday isn't as good as yours. "Murphy's Law applies today: Whatever can go wrong is sure to go wrong. There's no way to beat it." I wish my cousin wouldn't send me those booklets, then I wouldn't be tempted to read it.

Aww.. ;)

I don't even remembered why I looked :confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter