• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

08 DEC 2007 - 7 Day Eastern Magic Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok not too sure what happened... but.. I lagged and then froze and couldn't get back.. :confused3 DH took the laptop and went online and did what he needed to do as I made Tea and Chocolate Chip Cookies..

Personally I love snow. I love throwing the snow with my big Toro blower. I like watching the kids play in it, while I'm inside nice and warm with a cup of coffee :)

I love snow. We rarely get any in GA. Amberdaclown did mention some flurries tonight. She must live north of me because no snow here.

I must learn to download my pictures form camera to computer. I have had the campera one year and I keep buying new memory sticks. :lmao: I am going to download all pictures, save and delete so I can use the cards on the trip.

Ok, I'm still having lagging problems and I'm going to watch Tin Man so see ya tomorrow.. Good Night..

:grouphug:

well I am finishing up things to get ready to leave in the morning. Washer decided today to have issues so I am waiting to put one more load in and do final packing first ting in the morning.

I have created all the kids lanyard tags but still have not done any door signs which I want to do still.

Hubby made it home fine last night. He rented a car and drove it home and we drive it back to the airport tomorrow (it is a 1.5 hour drive).

in the morning still need to:

pay a few bills
go to bank and make business deposits
find a few pieces of mail
pay the house payment
take dog to vet
go to other bank with the safe deposit bank to see if huby's disney ticket is in it
get the kids and mine disney tickets out
get money for tipping on ship
finish packing carry on's
find my BLACK dress shoes!
purchase a zoom lens for hubby's camera

I know there is more but I will remember in the morning.

Everyone have a great rest of the week. See you on the ship on Saturday!

Hi everyone it's Jasmine! We're all packed and ready to go for we are leaving TODAY!:woohoo:We're going to be staying at SSR (Saratoga Springs Resort) for 3 nights, and we'll be at the DVC ( Disney Vacation Club) Merry Mixer tomorrow.We can't wait to see you guys!:hyper:

See Ya,
Jasmine

Hi everyone it's Jasmine! We're all packed and ready to go for we are leaving TODAY!:woohoo:We're going to be staying at SSR (Saratoga Springs Resort) for 3 nights, and we'll be at the DVC ( Disney Vacation Club) Merry Mixer tomorrow.We can't wait to see you guys!:hyper:

See Ya,
Jasmine

Travel safely. See you Saturday!

well I am finishing up things to get ready to leave in the morning. Washer decided today to have issues so I am waiting to put one more load in and do final packing first ting in the morning.

I have created all the kids lanyard tags but still have not done any door signs which I want to do still.

Hubby made it home fine last night. He rented a car and drove it home and we drive it back to the airport tomorrow (it is a 1.5 hour drive).

in the morning still need to:

pay a few bills
go to bank and make business deposits
find a few pieces of mail
pay the house payment
take dog to vet
go to other bank with the safe deposit bank to see if huby's disney ticket is in it
get the kids and mine disney tickets out
get money for tipping on ship
finish packing carry on's
find my BLACK dress shoes!
purchase a zoom lens for hubby's camera

I know there is more but I will remember in the morning.

Everyone have a great rest of the week. See you on the ship on Saturday!

No door signs for me yet either. :rolleyes1

Hope you have a good last day.

:cold: It is a Very cold 26 degrees today :cold:

We are expecting 1 - 2 inches of snow later today in Central Jersey :eek: As long as we can get to the Airport and Fly out of NJ on Friday... it's all good :thumbsup2

DH & I have a Brunch today and I'm debating how "dressed" do I want to get for it :confused3 It is at a Golf Country Club where they also hold Weddings.. DH is wearing a long sleeve button down shirt, dockers, and nice dress pants.. Now do I want to wear a Dress or a skirt or nice dressy slacks and blouse

Good morning! Not many of us left :confused3 Since we live so close - we don't leave until Friday afternoon.

I am definitely stressing - so much to do before we go, and I haven't even started to pack :eek:

DH got the :laundy: all caught up. He's a sweetie :love: Today we're going ice skating with friends in the morning - this afternoon I MUST start packing.

No time to catch up this morning, but I do need to ask for prayers from anyone who is willing. My neice (Spoiledbrats3) who is with us got a call from the person watching her house that they were flooded yesterday. There is at least 4 feet of flood water in her home. You all may have seen the flooding in WA/OR on the news. Her neighbor said Geraldo Rivera was in their neighborhood. She is naturally very worried. She does have flood insurance which is a blessing. We plan to continue with our trip, relax and enjoy and deal with all of this mess after the cruise. Prayers will help her and her family alot. Thank you and we will see you all Saturday.

DH will end up changing his mind once we are on the cruise.. He always does.. :laughing: We do have the Double Dipper at Castaway Cay in September of 08' so we will probably book something for September of 09' as well.. We can always change the dates if we decide to do something sooner..

Doesn't it cost to move a reservation?

Very sorry to hear about your niece and her home Mrs Mork.

We are just sitting around waiting for the wash to be done to get a load in the dryer. (All we need is for sheets to sit around wet for 10 days)

We are going to get a hot breakfast and then hit the road. I was just listening and Atlanta is having a wonderful (NOT) morning as far as roads so staying back is not bad. I would rather wait in comfort than sit in traffic burning gas.

Just need to Fabreeze the couch and then we will be on our way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter