07/22/2006 - The Oh-Seven Double-Deuce Double Dip Desperados!

1.Tdsryan
-room:deck 2
-who's going:Him and his wife
2.Michpoit
-room:5010, 5009, 5008 & 5005
-who's going:Her, DH, DS 10 & DD 7, her father in law, their aunt & uncle and a friend and her DS 10, DD 8 & DD 6.
3.Bethipooh
-room:6542, 2108, 2068
-who's going: Her, DH DS16, DS9, a set of friends, and a family of four, Also roodoll( she down the list)
4.JeanneK
-room:?
-who's going:Her, DH, DS9, DS6
5.Professorandmom
-room:5022
-who's going:Her, DD16, DS12, DS12
6.HeelMd
-room:8030( is the walt disney suite )
-who's going: Him, DW, DD6, DS3
7.DBINMV
-room:2132, 2130, 2120, 2116
-who's going: Him, DW, DS (5), DS (3),FIL, MIL, SIL
Other SIL's Family: DS (9), DD (5) + husband
Friends: Him, Her, DS(6), DD (4)
8.DonnettaR
-who's going:Her, Mother, DD13
9. Hurriacane Surviors
-who's going:Him, DW, DD12
10. Ladylion.
-who's going:Her, DH, DS12, DD10, Parents, and Another family (DW, DH, DD13, DD 9)
11. Jazstar87 , iggbees , princessjasmine53
-room:6122,6120
-who's going: Me(18), DMom, DDad, DSis(23), DCous, DU,
12.Ramule
-room: 8042
-Who's going: Him, DW, DS13, DD10
13.SJCSuzyQ
-room:6508
-Who's going: her, DH, DS13, DD9 (grouped with Pooh's Purple Pal)
14.Pooh's Purple Pal
- Who's going: Her, DH, DD14, DS9(grouped with SJCSuzyQ)
15.DVC California
-room: two cat. 12
-Who's Going: Him, DW, DD (15), DD (12)
16.Peggy Jean
-room: ?
-who's going: Her, DH, DS19, DD
17.mom2missmous
-room:6630
-Her, DH, DD(22)
18.Joan BVW98
-room: 7564
-Who's going:Her, DH, DD (19) and DS (16).
19.Roodoll
-Room7066
-Who's going:Her and DH (with bethipooh's crew)
20.Daffydee
-room:7002
-Who's going: Her, DH, DS(16), DS(16)
21.Roysbrew
-Who's going:Her, DH, DD(4), DS(4)
22.Deelee2
-who's going: Her, DH, Two Six year olds
23. IrishCowboy
-who's going: her, DH, DS (9) and DD (15)
24. currycook
-who's going: him, DW, DD (14), DS (13)
25. AhoyCaptainMickey
-who's going: ?
26. Lqqieee
-room: 6088
-Who's going: Her and Her New DH
27. Disneymum2
-Who's going: Her, DH, DD(8), DS(6)
28.Smahoney6
-Who's going: Her, DH, DM, DS(10),DD(9),DD(7),DS(5)
29: Savagefan
-room:6555
-Who's going: Her,DH, DD(5), DS(2)
30:GoofyDisney
-room:
-who's going: Her, DH, and DD(7)
31.Disney? Again?
-Room:8100
-Who's going?: Her, DH, and DS(7 1/2)
32.lisataylor
-room:2576
-who's going?:Her, DH, DD(9)
33.Iceman,Volcumgirl
-room:6141
-Him, DH, and DD(girl,12)
34.vyktaarya
who's going:Her and DN (16)
35.Clmenton
-Who's going: Her, DH, and Two DDs
36.Minnie33
-Who's Going: Her and DH

Just an Updater;) Woot Everyone Almost time to leave! :cheer2:

lisataylor,

we told our twins at dinner that someone we were going to meet on the "mickeyboat" owned a chik-fil-a (their favorite restaurant). They were as excited to meet you as they are to meet Mickey. :cool1:

Hello everyone! I know it has been a while since i posted in a while but have been busy trying to get ready to go on the cruise. Havent really done any shopping for clothes because i have lost so much weight since we have been here in Guam. But DH and i will be getting in that brown bag special deal you all are doing. But all is well here cant wait to see everyone. if anyone wants to check out what we have done here on the island go to bryancatina.kicks-***.net hope you enjoy

Cat

Thank you again everyone for all the birthday wishes....took away some of the sting of actually saying 45.... :scared1:

Lisa, I loved Wilmington....we probably ate in your DH's Chik-fil-a..as much as I hated going to the ER, they were wonderful...to make a long story short, DS(16) was goofing off with friends in the parking lot of the hotel, ran into a wall(with his head) and needed 16 stitches...not funny at the time, but now he has earned the nickname crash...we aren't to far from you up here in Goldsboro.

Everyone had better watch out...there are 3 Beth's so far in our group, we may have to take over the ship...

Alyssa, thank you for keeping the list up to date..great job as usual.. :cheer2:

Roodoll(Tina)..you said(typed) a bad word......wait till I tell your mother....

Just think....2 weeks.....on the ship....WOOHOO....and less then that till we leave here... :Pinkbounc :banana:

Hi Roys Brew :sunny: So glad your twins love Chick-fil-A! If we have room, we'll try and bring some mini-moo CFA cows along for the kids.

Bethipoo - Our CFA is right across the street from the mall, in front of Steinmart. Looking forward to meeting "Crash". ;)

I was wondering if someone could tell me what's the earliest that you can get into the parking lot and what time the terminal opens? Do they have any carts that you can roll your luggage in from the parking lot? Also, can you fill out the paper work that you have to turn in at the terminal in advance? If you're a Castaway Club member, do you have to turn it in every time you cruise, and also, do you get in a special line for Castaway Club check in?

Thanks for any info about this.

Lisa

Wow, I have some catching up to do here on this board! I've skimmed a bit of these 55 pages, but I am going to have to sit down later to give them a proper reading.

I just booked this cruise a few days ago and our documents already arrived the day before yesterday. My name is Victoria, I'm 23, and I'm going on this with my niece Cassandra, and she is 16. This will be my first cruise in a decade and her first cruise ever.

Has anyone ever taken a Disney cruise and traveled with a minor using the minor authorization form? It was easy enough getting one filled out and notarized from her dad, and now we're just waitng for her mother.

Very much looking forward to this!

Welcome Aboard and Welcome to the DIS Vyk! :wave:

list updated on post 821!!!

34 groups! :yay:

Quote: DH and I have to behave, we have Pooh's Purple Pal next to us....(hi Gail!)

Hi Bethipooh! Don't worry about the noise, we're really sound sleepers and our kids will be in a different room. :rolleyes1 :teeth:

lisataylor said:
Hi Roys Brew :sunny: So glad your twins love Chick-fil-A! If we have room, we'll try and bring some mini-moo CFA cows along for the kids.

Bethipoo - Our CFA is right across the street from the mall, in front of Steinmart. Looking forward to meeting "Crash". ;)

I was wondering if someone could tell me what's the earliest that you can get into the parking lot and what time the terminal opens? Do they have any carts that you can roll your luggage in from the parking lot? Also, can you fill out the paper work that you have to turn in at the terminal in advance? If you're a Castaway Club member, do you have to turn it in every time you cruise, and also, do you get in a special line for Castaway Club check in?

Lisa

Hey,
I dont know how early you can get into the parking lot. However, you wont need a cart for your bags. You drive up to the terminal to unload all your bags. You unload them right from your car and there is someone who will take them into the terminal for you. (You need to tip them). You show ID and give your name to get into the terminal area, then the driver drives back accross the street to park the car and walks back. Very easy and orderly.

Yes they do have a line for cc members. However, the last 3 day cruise we were on that was the longest line. Really. I have heard that from others too. Disney really has it all down pat so I wouldnt worry about it at all.

We're "Late Bookers" too! This is our 4th Disney cruise and really looking forward to the 2 days at CC!

We (me - Connie & DH - Mike) will be traveling with our two college-aged daughters on deck 2 in a room next to ours.

Glad to have found this board and hope to meet some of you. 2 weeks from today! :yay:

Thanks for the warm welcome! I forgot to include, I think we're staying on the second deck. Outside stateroom because I'm not sure how my niece handles seasickness (believe me, the dramamine and prescription anti-nausea pills have been packed).

It's so exciting to read about so many people for whom this is their second, third, or more time on a Disney cruise.

vyktaarya Has anyone ever taken a Disney cruise and traveled with a minor using the minor authorization form? It was easy enough getting one filled out and notarized from her dad said:
I took girl scouts using the form to Mexico - we had no problem, as long as you have both parents permission. While we were in line, a family was taking a young girl who's parents weren't with her....they had no authorization form, they weren't letting her go. So as long as you have the notarized form, and her birth certificate or passport, you should be fine.

lisataylor said:

Lisa
The last time we went on the cruise (3 years ago) we had to wait in line in our cars outside the terminal gates. When the cast members got the okay, they started to let us in. It was about 10:30 AM. You have to show ID and tell them your name at the kiosk, then you can proceed to the terminal. My DH let us out, with the bags, then he went to park the car in the lot. He met us upstairs, in the terminal. This is the 1st time we're going as Castaway Club Members, I know there is a special line, hopefully it won't be too long!

PrincessJasmine53 said:
I took girl scouts using the form to Mexico - we had no problem, as long as you have both parents permission. While we were in line, a family was taking a young girl who's parents weren't with her....they had no authorization form, they weren't letting her go. So as long as you have the notarized form, and her birth certificate or passport, you should be fine.

Thank you! This is what I was especially curious about. I spoke to a CM from the Disney Cruise hotline, and I explained that her mother has a different last name. He had to put us on hold because he could find anything that specifically addressed this issue. After coming back, he said he spoke to a manager who said this shouldn't be a problem because it is a somewhat common circumstance.

vyktaarya said:
Thank you! This is what I was especially curious about. I spoke to a CM from the Disney Cruise hotline, and I explained that her mother has a different last name. He had to put us on hold because he could find anything that specifically addressed this issue. After coming back, he said he spoke to a manager who said this shouldn't be a problem because it is a somewhat common circumstance.

What everyone is careful about these days is children being taken from their parents, or one parent taking a child and disappearing. So everyone is particularly looking out for this. On my 1st trip to Mexico with my older daughters troop, there was a girl from Philadelphia, who's father was deceased - therefore, no signature from him. They said they needed a death certificate in order to let her go....the whole troop was held up while they got the death certificate, and they didn't arrive until the next day! I told my SIL to have the authorization from her ex - for my nephews - when we cruised to Alaska - (we stopped in Canada) - just in case! She had no problems. If she didn't have it - who knows! And her travel agent never told her about the authorization form! So as long as you're prepared everything should go smoothly! And Welcome Aboard!!!

Welcome Aboard Vyktaarya and Clmelton!!

It is amazing to read these bios, there are a lot of common denominators!

Currycook, would love to hear about some of those 100 trips to Disney. My family would love to have a record like that!

Happy packing everyone!

lisataylor said:
Hi Disney?Again?

My DD absolutely loves :love: Star Wars!!! But, unfortunately, she is almost 10 and will be in the lab. Still, maybe they can talk at the Dis meet.

Lisa :)

Lisa, I'll encourage Mark to meet her at the DIS meet...Star Wars talk is always appropriate in his mind. :) Thanks, Nan

My DH and I will be on the cruise. Can't wait! We are counting the days...

We will be spending some time at AKL before we cruise, and we are very excited. As DVCers, we tend to stay at WL. After reading a post about the extended magic hours in MK and staying up until 3am, we have switched our tickets for an extra day in the parks.

This is our first Disney cruise, so all the tips from veteran Disney Cruisers has been so helpful.

See you soon! :wave2:

Welcome Aboard Minnie33 :wave:

List up to date on post 821 :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter