• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

'06 Trip's Planned Anyone?

DisneyJen0504 said:
Planning now for the 2nd week of May 2006! Cant wait!! :)
Me, too! :Pinkbounc Me, too! :Pinkbounc Me, too! :Pinkbounc

Plus, if I can swing it, a trip December. Never been at that time, just November of last year was the closest. Wheeee! See you there! :flower:

We are going the 3rd week of May. I already decided where we are going to have our character breakfast and other places to eat. I can't wait!!!!! We are going to stay at POFQ for the first time!!!!

GQNauticaGuy,

We are DVC'ers. As our home resort is Beach Club Villas, we can reserve 11 months in advance. We're not quite there (just a couple of weeks away now) - but in our experience we've never had any trouble getting the reservations we want that far in advance.

We will be staying 5 days at the BCV and then off to Sanibel/Captiva Island for 4 days of relaxation!!

Sanibel is one my favorite places to go and relax. Nothing like getting up at the crack of dawn to go shelling. I've found some gorgeous shells out there early in the morning. I really wanted to take my stepkids there to get the same experience I grew up with, but alas, my grandparents are selling their condo they have had there for year. They will be moving to a retirement home later this year on the mainland. Their condo got hit pretty hard with that last hurricane (can't remember which one it was) and they have had enough, I think. Too bad...it sure was a beautiful place.

Have a good time in Sanibel....pick up a seashell or two for me!!! :flower:

Melanie ::MickeyMo

June 10 - 17, Pop Century - will be my daughters first trip, she'll have just turned two five days before we leave. I can't wait to see it through her eyes. She already loves Mickey and Pooh, and we plan on watching the trip planning DVD with her when it gets closer, so she has some idea whats going on.

Can't wait...less than a year to go! We'll probably wait to book until fall though.

Well we were originally planning an early December trip to AKL but now we are definitely not going in December due to work issues and we more than likely will be scaling back our resort choice because we had some unexpected medical bills. :(

Right now we have asked off work from Feb 1-10 and we will probably either stay at a value or moderate. I think I would prefer a mod but DS would LOVE All Star Movies so we might just stay there and save some money. :) Either way it is still WDW! :teeth:

:earsboy: Oct or early Nov '06 @ SSR, our DVC home. also, thinking about a split stay @ AKL

Jean, Chris & Patrick

Just got my confirmation for my BWV stay from 5/6-5/12/06 - thanks to a nice DIS'er who's renting me my points! I already made my planes ressies, too, to get the Song flights I wanted. I love that 7:00AM non-stop down and figured with the $29 credits we had, we ended up paying $147 per ticket. Now, to start the search for the best car rental deal. I sometimes think I get more enjoyment out of planning trips than actually going!

We'll be joining the masses over Easter break in 2006 (April 14-23) to celebrate DS's 8th birthday. He's requested Pop Century, which is good because we can afford to spend a little more time there and be less stressed about the crowds. We've already started talking about the must-do attractions and restaurants!

we have booked for 14th september 2006 for two weeks in a villa cant wait

we are also going this year 1st december

AP runs out on 5/9 so the end of April/beginning of May!!! My guess would be POR!! :cool1:

We are planning on going either the 3rd or 4th week in Sept. 2006!! Haven't decided where we are staying yet. Would love to stay at OKW, YC or BC but would be happy w/ CBR also. We just stayed there this past May and had a blast!

Anyone else up for Sept. 2006???? :banana: :banana: :banana:

I believe we will be going somewhere around the first week of Dec and will be staying at POP. Now this could change, if Disney offers free dining again!

We had a trip planned for this October 18-23, but had to cancel after I decided to quit my job to be a SAHM. So now we are trying to decide when to go - we will probably go either in May (because I can't wait - I miss it!) or in October (for our 10th anniversary). Time goes by quickly - I'm hoping!

I try to look at the positive side - more time to save more money to do more things there and stay at a higher level resort!

We had a wonderful time the last week of April 2005! Stayed at POP! We would love to take a small 4 day weekend trip in April/May again. My DS would love ASMO. He will still be in PRE-K so I was hoping to get a trip in before elementary school. We are waiting to see how the crowd expectation will be with Easter and grad nights in April. If not we have to wait until Thanksgiving week 2007.

Magalex :wizard:

Oh yes, we usually go 3 times a year, but because of school conflicts we can't go until next summer.Our last trip was in the spring and not as enjoyable because of circumstances beyond our control. It will certainly be a long year, but we will enjoy the anticipation and the planning. :earsgirl:

Planning on going Jan. 22-29 and staying @ AKL for my Birthday! I'm so excited I can hardly wait! Have already started the box of things to take along!! :banana:

Does January 2007 count? It seems so far away but I know I can get encouragement from the DIS! :) This will be our very first trip. Right now I'm thinking of a split stay between ASMo and CSR. I'm so excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter