• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

05/24-05/31/14 - The Disney Fantasy, (Bob) Marley and Me on The FANTASTICAL VOYAGE!

Welcome. We do like alcohol. Laura Kate's favorite character right now is Anna or Elsa or Sven. Teddy's is Olaf or Rafiki.

I appreciate that this probably a bit late in the day, but would it be possible to list all the possible /intended Castaway Cay 5K runners/walkers on the spreadsheet ????

I'll start by adding our names ;

Judy -jdybnsn (a poor 3K runner, recovering from a foot op. last year)
Brian - jdybnsn (a good 10K runner - but not used to heat in the UK !)

I called the beginning of April and got the list if movies from a DCL cast member. At that time Million Dollar Arm was on the list. The rest of the list..,,,

~~~~~~

Posted this in the Facebook page as well. But here is the list of movies that will be playing during out cruise.

Nemo 3D
Monster U
Lone Ranger
Planes
Thor The Dark World
Frozen
Frozen singalong
Saving Mr Banks
Need For Speed
Muppets Most Wanted
Captain America Winter Soldier
Bears
Million Dollar Arm
And.....
Maleficent. (Midnight Thursday premier)

Welcome!! I have a DD age 11 and also my niece is 11. So you're from the home of Scentsy!!! I've been a consultant for 4.5 years!! Would love to visit Boise!

Thanks for the welcome! Sounds like my daughter will be in good company! :goodvibes Scentsy is definitely pretty popular here. I don't sell it but love using it in my house. Their building is GORGEOUS. Seriously stunning.

I've only had this cruise booked for like 3 weeks and I'm super excited for Saturday. I'm sure everyone that has had this cruise booked longer is happily awaiting Saturday. I'M READY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've only had this cruise booked for like 3 weeks and I'm super excited for Saturday. I'm sure everyone that has had this cruise booked longer is happily awaiting Saturday. I'M READY!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are! Literally passing through Gainesville as I type this...

We made it to the Hyatt at MCO. I can hardly wait to get onboard tomorrow morning. See you all soon.

Thank you Team Minnie! We enjoyed all the FE gifts. This was our first time doing FE and my son loved it. Thank you for making our cruise extra special.

A big thanks to all Team Goofy and Pluto members for all the great gifts! DaisyKath, we really enjoyed getting to meet you guys and hanging out. Good luck on the house hunt!

We had a great cruise and Anna, Nick, Robin and Myself Michael want to send a huge thanks to Team Pluto!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This was our first time doing FE and it truly makes the cruise 10x better. We will be doing FE again. I hope everyone had or will have safe travels back home.

Back at work . . . :sad1: . . . no lists to update . . . :coffee: 69 days until next cruise. What am I going to do?

Thanks to Team Mickey for all the fun and creative FE gifts!! Fe's will be a part of our cruising experience from now on :)

I was absolutely overwhelmed with the fantastic, creative and super fun gifts from the FE! They were fantastic!

It was a wonderful cruise, wonderful weather and simply an amazing time!

We really did luck out weather wise. It was a bit windy there for a stretch, which shut down the water curtain at Satellite Falls (my favorite place on the ship), but still very enjoyable. I miss it like crazy....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter