05/24-05/31/14 - The Disney Fantasy, (Bob) Marley and Me on The FANTASTICAL VOYAGE!

Update for you all....I finally heard back from Disney and it looks like they will accommodate our times for our Mixology Private Classes. After reviewing our lists, I have a few more slots to fill in order to have a class (I have had a few back out). I have openings available for:

Sunday 2:00 pm - 2 slots
Sunday 4:00 pm - 2 slots
Thursday 2:00 pm - 2 slots

If you are interested send me a PM as soon as possible so I can wrap this up. Once the classes are closed, we will update the Master List with the attendees for each class.

:beach:

Thursday is now closed.

Sunday at 2:00 pm and 4:00 pm have 2 slots each available. PM me if you want to sign up.

ATTENTION FE GROUPS - UPDATE - PLEASE CHECK YOUR LISTS!

Well, I think you're biting off an awful lot. You'll be spending more time running around the ship than relaxing, but . . . I put you in all the other groups. :)

Just my .O2 which you didn't ask for either pirate:.. I thought about joining all of the groups last year, and I am so glad I didn't. I have to agree with JohnPA on this one... it took my two teenage sons and I close to two hours to deliver to TWO groups.... and that was hoofing' it! So, my advice would be to test the waters on this cruise as your have never participated in a FE before... try maybe two groups and then you'll know for next time!! pixiedust:

Is there anyone that WON'T be rebooking onboard specifically because of the new 18-month window for scheduling (or risk losing the booking benefits)?

Is there anyone that WON'T be rebooking onboard specifically because of the new 18-month window for scheduling (or risk losing the booking benefits)?

We definitely plan to book a cruise...2 rooms. Then I'll be moving it to Oct 2015 for my parents next trip as soon as they release the fall dates.

Jamaican Me Crazy won out. They will be available for pick up during the meet up on embarkation day. If not I am in cabin 7584 slip a note in my FE hanger and I will drop them off at your room.

:cool1:

Update for you all....I finally heard back from Disney and it looks like they will accommodate our times for our Mixology Private Classes. After reviewing our lists, I have a few more slots to fill in order to have a class (I have had a few back out). I have openings available for:

If you are interested send me a PM as soon as possible so I can wrap this up. Once the classes are closed, we will update the Master List with the attendees for each class.

We would love to do Sunday at 2 pm. Kelly and Steven

Go to his entry just before yours..... In it, he says, 'and now GAME OF THRONES...'. Next line says 'May 24, 2014 Disney Fantasy 7 Night Western Caribbean - FE Spreadsheet'. Click on that; it should open a spreadsheet for you.

Thanks so much

Thursday is now closed. Sunday at 2:00 pm and 4:00 pm have 2 slots each available. PM me if you want to sign up.

Sunday at 2:00 pm is now closed as well.

There is 2 slots open for Sunday at 4:00 pm, PM if you are interested to sign up for the last opening for the private Mixology class!

Hi John,
Its Becca and Steve from TwinMaster! We were going over the roll call today to learn about our Fish Extender group and map out our delivery and noticed that we have mouseobsession (room 7596) , a family of four. On the roll call list it says no next to FE participation. Did they change their minds later or are they listed in error? Just asking to make sure my numbers are right.

Thanks!

Hi John,
Its Becca and Steve from TwinMaster! We were going over the roll call today to learn about our Fish Extender group and map out our delivery and noticed that we have mouseobsession (room 7596) , a family of four. On the roll call list it says no next to FE participation. Did they change their minds later or are they listed in error? Just asking to make sure my numbers are right.

Thanks!

I guess Tony didn't update the list because this post has them saying YES. I'll look to see if they changed their minds to no later and I missed it, but for now assume yes.

I think Kris is active on Facebook. I can't access that from work, so will have to wait until I get home.

I think we are going to have an Anniversary Celebration hallway, now that I see that DisLyd1972 (their room 2036; ours is 2033) Chip and Kathy are having their 42nd anniversary on the same day as our 25th anniversary on 5/27. We hope to be celebrating many more anniversaries on Disney cruises!!!

:cool1: :cheer2: :cool1: :cheer2: :cool1: :cheer2: :cool1:

We noticed the same thing! This will be our 3rd time celebrating our anniversary on a DCL cruise and it is lots of fun. Last time we were on board for our anniversary our serving team carried out the celebration for 3 days! :cheer2: We are looking forward to meeting everyone and having a great time!

I'm thinking we probably will, just in case we want to cruise in the next 18 months. I do wish it was 24 months, it kinda throws off our 2 year schedule. If we end up not using it in 18 months can we cancel and get our deposit back?

So excited!:dance3: Can't wait to find out who's in our group and where we are meeting. :woohoo: Thank you so much for organizing this!!!

FYI we just dropped our 3:30 parasailing if anyone would like to pick it up. It appears to be the only one available.

Good Morning Fellow Cruisers...
As our trip is fast approaching , I remembered yesterday that I needed to call Disney and request extra luggage tags. They say it's on an exception basis but, they did it for me 2 years ago as well. If you think you need them ( I guess they send 2 per person with package ) but, since we will have our carry ons and such from the resort, I always need more. Figured I would just post this in case anyone might need to call for them as well.

I posted this on Facebook but thought I would post here as well since some are not on Facebook.

Concerning the FE lists, we have a cabin on Team Mickey and one on Team Donald and wondering if any of the kids on these two lists have any favorite characters. Thanks.

I posted this on Facebook but thought I would post here as well since some are not on Facebook.

Concerning the FE lists, we have a cabin on Team Mickey and one on Team Donald and wondering if any of the kids on these two lists have any favorite characters. Thanks.

Team Mickey here. . . Zach is really into Marvel characters.

I still have a couple openings for the Mixology private session on Sunday sail day at 4:00 pm, we need to fill that class so we can have it. :)

Since I am not on Facebook can someone post it over there?

Thanks much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter