05/24-05/31/14 - The Disney Fantasy, (Bob) Marley and Me on The FANTASTICAL VOYAGE!

65PattL.F staterm.#8534 will be saing 5/24/2014 on the Fantasy.This will be my 6th Disney cruise.I hope to attend the meet;can't wait to see you all there!:cloud9:Oh,yes how do we make FE and do we get a gift for every one in the room?

I think Jamaica will be like a Nassau port to us.....an hour or two of walking around on our own and then back on the ship for lots of Aqua Duck time. I have not heard too many great things about that port :(. We have excursions booked/in mind for Cozumel and Grand Cayman, so I'll save some $$ for more on board shopping :cool1:.

I visited Jamaica several years ago and it is beautiful however, we were advised not to leave the resort and we heeded that advice. I have heard not great things about the port of Falmouth and most people feel it is unsafe to walk outside the gates unless your doing an excursion. I'm trying to reserve judgment until we visit and we want to get off the ship simply because the rest of my family have never been. I just honestly couldn't get past some of the prices of the excursions. Similar excursions in Cozumel are a lot less expensive. Hmmmm.........decisions decisions. :rolleyes:

We just wanted to get added to the group.

Michael 43/H, Melinda 35/W, Madelyn 7/D, and Xavier 5/S

Stateroom: 7052
Dining: late (but waitlisted for early)
Participate in FE: yes please, sounds fun!
Prior Disney Cruises: this will be our first
A few words about you and your group: This will be our first Disney Cruise!! We are excited. We wanted to go when the kids were old enough to participate and remember. We are celebrating our 10th anniversary (actually in July but because of pricing, weather, schedules we booked for May).

Got you added to page one, but with minimal information! Feel free to supply more info and I will get your profile updated. Welcome!!

Thanks for adding us! I'm 40, my mom is 65. We will be in 8534 and would like to participate in FE. We have second dining rotation.:)

We thought it might be nice to add to the FE notes that the staterooms for deck 2 can only be accessed by the mid or forward elevators and stairs. There are rounded passage ways, both starboard and port, by the mid elevators that take you to the staterooms. It can be a bit confusing if you don't know how to get to them. The passage ways are just a bit forward of the Enchanted Garden entrance.

I forgot to include the date of our anniversary -May 27th- when we joined the group. We are looking forward to meeting everyone!

We would like to be added to the group. This will be our second cruise on the Fantasy. First trip was 2-9-13/ 7-night Eastern Caribbean. Those traveling include myself, Fayla (38), DH Noble (37), DD Caroline (11), DS Grayson (9). We will be in stateroom 6100. We will have late Dinner seating. Would like to participate in FE.

65PattL.F staterm.#8534 will be saing 5/24/2014 on the Fantasy.This will be my 6th Disney cruise.I hope to attend the meet;can't wait to see you all there!:cloud9:Oh,yes how do we make FE and do we get a gift for every one in the room?

Thanks for adding us! I'm 40, my mom is 65. We will be in 8534 and would like to participate in FE. We have second dining rotation.:)

So I'm guessing that Patt is Johnathan's mom? Otherwise, cabin 8534 is going to get crowded and interesting! :rotfl2:

Got the spreadsheet updated. Patt: click on the link in my signature and then look at the bottom of the screen for the tab marked "FE Guidelines & Gen'l Info". Click on the tab and there will be a bunch of links to good information on what an FE is, how to make (or buy) one and gift suggestions.

We just wanted to get added to the group.

Michael 43/H, Melinda 35/W, Madelyn 7/D, and Xavier 5/S

Stateroom: 7052
Dining: late (but waitlisted for early)
Participate in FE: yes please, sounds fun!
Prior Disney Cruises: this will be our first
A few words about you and your group: This will be our first Disney Cruise!! We are excited. We wanted to go when the kids were old enough to participate and remember. We are celebrating our 10th anniversary (actually in July but because of pricing, weather, schedules we booked for May).

:welcome: Got you on the spreadsheet

We would like to be added to the group. This will be our second cruise on the Fantasy. First trip was 2-9-13/ 7-night Eastern Caribbean. Those traveling include myself, Fayla (38), DH Noble (37), DD Caroline (11), DS Grayson (9). We will be in stateroom 6100. We will have late Dinner seating. Would like to participate in FE.

:welcome: You're all signed up and on the sheet.

We thought it might be nice to add to the FE notes that the staterooms for deck 2 can only be accessed by the mid or forward elevators and stairs. There are rounded passage ways, both starboard and port, by the mid elevators that take you to the staterooms. It can be a bit confusing if you don't know how to get to them. The passage ways are just a bit forward of the Enchanted Garden entrance.

I forgot to include the date of our anniversary -May 27th- when we joined the group. We are looking forward to meeting everyone!

Updated your anniversary date and thanks for the heads up on the way to get to deck 2. I guess I didn't have a problem getting there since we didn't distribute our gifts until after we had already dined in the Enchanted Garden, so we had been down to deck 2.

Lol sorry- me (dad) Kelly 34 with my wife Jessica 32 and my son Ethan 11 (12 at time of sailing) I have to get back on the room numbers. I think I'm on 7. We also have my father in law and girl friend in another room as well. Robert and Shirley. Ages not known. Thanks!
Ok the rooms are 7021 for me. 7023 for my father in law. Thanks again! Not going to be doing fe this time...

:welcome: Got you on the non-FE list.

Anyone planning a post cruise visit to WDW? I have been thinking about using my agent rates to book 3 nights. Trying to decide between Wilderness and Poly but may just save some bucks and do Pop. The kids are in of course but I have to see if I can pull it together! :banana:

We will have a 9 year old boy (AJ) traveling with us as well ! Is Grayson in 3rd grade? We thought it might be fun if they could get to know each other ahead of time (email/KIK messenger?) so that shyness and jitters don't get in the way of having fun.

Yes... Grayson is in the third grade. Two other families are traveling with us and they both have 9 year old boys. He has an iPod that he can text on. Graysonguedon@aol.com. Fun!!! This will be our second trip on the Fantasy. Our kids can't wait to get back on that ship:)

Hi, sorry, but I am not going anymore in this cruise, because we change the day, have a wonderful cruise!!!

Anyone planning a post cruise visit to WDW? I have been thinking about using my agent rates to book 3 nights. Trying to decide between Wilderness and Poly but may just save some bucks and do Pop. The kids are in of course but I have to see if I can pull it together! :banana:

We are probably going to use some DVC points at Disney's Vero Beach Resort.

Hi, I am new to posting. I was looking up how to join a fish extender group for the cruise and came across your thread. I hope we can do that here! Please let me know what we should do. We did not do FE on our last cruise. Thx!

Porretti

Who: Scott/DH, Wendi/DW, Jack (9/DS), Daniel (6/DS), Nicholas (4/DS)
Stateroom: 7134
Celebration: none
Dining:
Participate in FE: yes
Prior Disney Cruises: NYC to Bahamas on the Magic, May 2012

Hi, I am new to posting. I was looking up how to join a fish extender group for the cruise and came across your thread. I hope we can do that here! Please let me know what we should do. We did not do FE on our last cruise. Thx!

Porretti

Who: Scott/DH, Wendi/DW, Jack (9/DS), Daniel (6/DS), Nicholas (4/DS)
Stateroom: 7134
Celebration: none
Dining:
Participate in FE: yes
Prior Disney Cruises: NYC to Bahamas on the Magic, May 2012

:welcome: I put you on the spreadsheet. The link is in my signature. Open the spreadsheet and look at the bottom for the tabs. The third tab is for FE Guidelines & Gen'l Info and has links to good information about the whole FE Exchange.

Do we really leave in 8 months??? That doesn't sound so bad...to me at least. I have a date with the Fantasy in 18 short days! I'll provide a full report of the excursions we do, since it is also a Western, although without Jamaica. I'll be ready to obsess about this trip by the end of October...hope you all are ready! :)

Do we really leave in 8 months??? That doesn't sound so bad...to me at least. I have a date with the Fantasy in 18 short days! I'll provide a full report of the excursions we do, since it is also a Western, although without Jamaica. I'll be ready to obsess about this trip by the end of October...hope you all are ready! :)

Have a wonderful cruise!! I can't wait to hear all about the Fantasy. :beach:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter