05/24-05/31/14 - The Disney Fantasy, (Bob) Marley and Me on The FANTASTICAL VOYAGE!

Hi everyone,

I booked the May 24th Fantasy cruise last week. I am taking my mom to celebrate the end of grad school. I booked a verandah room on deck 8 (the same room we had on our first Fantasy cruise), and will also be sailing on the May 17th Eastern Caribbean. Can't wait for May!!

Welcome and gratz on the grad school graduation! Doing a B2B, eh? I'm really jealous, I'd love to do that.

AllPlease Include In Roll CalL
Routh Family
Ron DH/47, Joyce DW/47, Bailey DD/12, Rich DS/8, Josh DS/7
Stateroom 9086
Dining Main
From Satellite Beach, Florda
Celebrations All Kids Birthdays
FE Participant
Prior Disney Cruises- Joyce Only-Castaway Platinum, 2013 Fantasy, 2012 Fantasy
First CruiseEveryone Else

Happy To Be In Group:)

WELCOME! Going to be a fun cruise!

Will we be able to book BBB appointments before getting on board? This will be my first experience with that! Same question for Palo brunch, High tea, etc? Never booked any of those things before because I've always been on shorter cruises.

Hey DizDaddy, could you please remove us from the FE spreadsheet? With my crazy work hours and everything else, we haven 't been able to do any planning, much less try to actually do anything towards gifts or an extender. And I just don't see it getting any easier... Maybe next time. Thanks!

Will we be able to book BBB appointments before getting on board? This will be my first experience with that! Same question for Palo brunch, High tea, etc? Never booked any of those things before because I've always been on shorter cruises.

Yes, you book appointments for BBB and make reservations for Palo when your excursion / check-in booking window opens, as long as you are paid in full. I'm not sure about a high tea...there isn't one that I know of currently, although there is some kind of tea that is in "trials" right now. I think it is supposed to be available on my October cruise, but it has only been made available to concierge guests at this time. I would assume if that gets the "green light", then it will be able to be booked the same way. Hope that helps.

Yes, you book appointments for BBB and make reservations for Palo when your excursion / check-in booking window opens, as long as you are paid in full. I'm not sure about a high tea...there isn't one that I know of currently, although there is some kind of tea that is in "trials" right now. I think it is supposed to be available on my October cruise, but it has only been made available to concierge guests at this time. I would assume if that gets the "green light", then it will be able to be booked the same way. Hope that helps.

Perfect--thanks!

Hey DizDaddy, could you please remove us from the FE spreadsheet? With my crazy work hours and everything else, we haven 't been able to do any planning, much less try to actually do anything towards gifts or an extender. And I just don't see it getting any easier... Maybe next time. Thanks!

Did and Done. If you change your mind, let me know and I'll get you back on. We still have 8 months. :)

First time on here so we'll see how it goes, ugh!

Please include in roll call:

DizTravelers
Toni-54/DW Keith-52/DH
Orlando, FL
Toni's Birthday on 5/28
Late
yes! :woohoo:
Wonder-3/01, 7/02, 6/07, 5/08, DVC 9/08
Dream-Innaugural 1/11, DVC 9/11
Fantasy-10/12
We love Disney vacations so much that we became DVC members back in 2005. We are very lucky because we live in Mickey's backyard and we even know him personally. We love DCL and can't wait to go on an Alaskan Cruise.

Also, please include our daughters cabin info in the roll call.

(DizTravelers)
Samantha-24/DD Justin-24/DDBF
Orlando, FL
Justin's Birthday on 5/23
Late
yes! :yay:
Wonder-7/02, 6/07, 5/08
Dream- 1/11 inaugural, 9/11
Fantasy-10/12
Justin's First Cruise-Let's give him a magical welcome.
Love Disney. Justin is a big Star Wars fan. Sam love all things Disney.

Hi everyone,

I booked the May 24th Fantasy cruise last week. I am taking my mom to celebrate the end of grad school. I booked a verandah room on deck 8 (the same room we had on our first Fantasy cruise), and will also be sailing on the May 17th Eastern Caribbean. Can't wait for May!!

Got you added to page one, but with minimal information! Feel free to supply more info and I will get your profile updated. Welcome!!

Hey guys, TheHannas checking in. Not sure if we did already but just wanted to ask a question. Our son didn't really do the clubs last cruise and we were wondering if any of the kids going on our cruise are talking before hand? Kinda getting to know each other. If so, do they use "face time" or "PS3 online"? Thanks guys. Will try to follow along and keep up with the thread. Not going to do fe this time around but cool to talk to some of you before the cruise. Oh and our son will be in Edge I think (12yrs).

Got you added to page one, but need more info!!!! Feel free to supply more info and I will get your profile updated! Welcome!

AllPlease Include In Roll CalL
Routh Family
Ron DH/47, Joyce DW/47, Bailey DD/12, Rich DS/8, Josh DS/7
Stateroom 9086
Dining Main
From Satellite Beach, Florda
Celebrations All Kids Birthdays
FE Participant
Prior Disney Cruises- Joyce Only-Castaway Platinum, 2013 Fantasy, 2012 Fantasy
First CruiseEveryone Else

Happy To Be In Group:)

Welcome!!!! Got you added to page one!!!

Well, I updated your profile to indicate that you won't be participating in the FE.....and JohnPA will update the spreadsheet----he may have already made the update and I just haven't seen the entry yet.....he's a fast one!

DizTravelers
Toni-54/DW Keith-52/DH
Orlando, FL
Toni's Birthday on 5/28
Late
Fantasy-10/12
We love Disney vacations so much that we became DVC members back in 2005. We are very lucky because we live in Mickey's backyard and we even know him personally. We love DCL and can't wait to go on an Alaskan Cruise.

Got you added to page one, and also got your daughters info added as well! Welcome-----I'm jealous that y'all live in ORLANDO!!! I WANNA!!! I WANNA!!! ;)

Did and Done. If you change your mind, let me know and I'll get you back on. We still have 8 months. :)

Well, they keep working me 60-70 hours a week, and we are in church Sunday morning and night, so I have zero free time! Maybe I need a copy like on Muliplicity...

DizTravelers
Toni-54/DW Keith-52/DH
Orlando, FL
Toni's Birthday on 5/28
Late
Fantasy-10/12

Also, please include our daughters cabin info in the roll call.

(DizTravelers)
Samantha-24/DD Justin-24/DDBF
Orlando, FL
Justin's Birthday on 5/23
Late
yes! :yay:
Wonder-7/02, 6/07, 5/08
Dream- 1/11 inaugural, 9/11
Fantasy-10/12
Justin's First Cruise-Let's give him a magical welcome.
Love Disney. Justin is a big Star Wars fan. Sam love all things Disney.

Got you guys straightened out on the spreadsheet. Look at the third tab, there are links there to FE information, as well as general cruise info.

So what's everyone thinking for excursions in Jamaica? Honestly, I experienced a little "sticker shock" when I saw the price for the bobsledding and some of the other excursions. I was also really disappointed when I realized they didn't offer an "observer" option for the dolphins. I already have an idea of what we want to do in Cozumel and Grand Cayman so I was hoping to let my kids swim with the dolphins in Falmouth but DH and I were going to book the observer option that is offered in almost every other port. :sad2:

I kind of like the idea of the Green Grotto Caves and it is more reasonably priced in my opinion than most of the others but I am considering looking at private companies and seeing what else is out there. Thoughts?

So what's everyone thinking for excursions in Jamaica? Honestly, I experienced a little "sticker shock" when I saw the price for the bobsledding and some of the other excursions. I was also really disappointed when I realized they didn't offer an "observer" option for the dolphins. I already have an idea of what we want to do in Cozumel and Grand Cayman so I was hoping to let my kids swim with the dolphins in Falmouth but DH and I were going to book the observer option that is offered in almost every other port. :sad2:

I kind of like the idea of the Green Grotto Caves and it is more reasonably priced in my opinion than most of the others but I am considering looking at private companies and seeing what else is out there. Thoughts?

I think Jamaica will be like a Nassau port to us.....an hour or two of walking around on our own and then back on the ship for lots of Aqua Duck time. I have not heard too many great things about that port :(. We have excursions booked/in mind for Cozumel and Grand Cayman, so I'll save some $$ for more on board shopping :cool1:.

Got you added to page one, but need more info!!!! Feel free to supply more info and I will get your profile updated! Welcome!

Lol sorry- me (dad) Kelly 34 with my wife Jessica 32 and my son Ethan 11 (12 at time of sailing) I have to get back on the room numbers. I think I'm on 7. We also have my father in law and girl friend in another room as well. Robert and Shirley. Ages not known. Thanks!
Ok the rooms are 7021 for me. 7023 for my father in law. Thanks again! Not going to be doing fe this time...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter