05/24-05/31/14 - The Disney Fantasy, (Bob) Marley and Me on The FANTASTICAL VOYAGE!

Hi! We are also sailing on this cruise and are looking forward to a great time! Here is our information for Roll Call and Fish Extender:
DIS name: DisLyd1972
Names Chip (67)DH/ Kathy (62)DW
Stateroom: 2036
Celebration during cruise: 42nd wedding anniversary
Dining: Early
Participate in FE: Yes
Prior Disney Cruises: 5/09 Magic, 5/10 Wonder, 5/11 Magic, 9/11 Dream, 5/12 Fantasy, 1/13 Wonder, 4/13 Fantasy, 1/14 Magic
A few words about us: We absolutely love cruising on the Disney ships and have visited Disney World well over 100 times. Living in Florida helps a lot with that! DH went to Disneyland on the 3rd day it was open in 1955. A very special memory!

Hi! We are also sailing on this cruise and are looking forward to a great time! Here is our information for Roll Call and Fish Extender:
DIS name: DisLyd1972
Names Chip (67)DH/ Kathy (62)DW
Stateroom: 2036
Celebration during cruise: 42nd wedding anniversary
Dining: Early
Participate in FE: Yes
Prior Disney Cruises: 5/09 Magic, 5/10 Wonder, 5/11 Magic, 9/11 Dream, 5/12 Fantasy, 1/13 Wonder, 4/13 Fantasy, 1/14 Magic
A few words about us: We absolutely love cruising on the Disney ships and have visited Disney World well over 100 times. Living in Florida helps a lot with that! DH went to Disneyland on the 3rd day it was open in 1955. A very special memory!

Welcome! Amazing that Chip was there on day 3. You're on the FE list.

JohnPA ~ Can you please sign up both of our cabins (2017 and 2019) for the FE? I had a great idea pop into my pretty little head this weekend :thumbsup2! Thanks

Alright, a little confused here so here's hoping I'm doing this right:

***Roll Call***
DIS Name: Chibruple
Names - Age(s)/Genders:
Marise- 27/F (self), Nadim - 50s/M (father), Gulnara - 40s/F, Ksenia - 20/F, Dina -50s/F (aunt)
Possibly more to add on - not sure yet.

From: Yikes! I live in Texas (TCK for anyone who knows what that means); Father & Aunt- Egyptian/Lebanese; Gulnara & Susha: Russia
Stateroom(s): 10152 & 10154 for now
Celebration(s) During the Cruise: None
Dining (Early or Late): Late
Partipate in FE: (indicate yes or no): Probably
Prior Disney Cruises/ships (MM/YY): For me will be my forth cruise; everyone else second with the first being 05/2013 to Alaska on the Wonder.
A few words about you and your group: How about one word: Confused. Always. :rotfl2:

.....I've been away for a bit..::yes::...and wow I have some catching up to do! :crowded: Bear with me....I will try to get all updates to Page 1 completed by tomorrow night :surfweb:, and will send out an update for y'all to start proofreading!!!

For those that have asked, thanks for all of the well wishes with my surgery and subsequent recovery. Had a few setbacks, but all is going well now!!!

And here I go :drive: with making updates.....

:thumbsup2 Tony

I'm totally new at this but would love to get my family involved with this group. I obviously didn't know how to post in the roll call section! Guidance please!!

No worries! I will get your info added to Page 1, and I also have the pic that you emailed me! Stay tuned, and it will get done, I promise!!!

Hey Tony/John :wave2: ~ I think I forgot to update the change in our cabin numbers. We now have connecting cabins 2017 and 2019. Still trying to decide about the FE exchange. Thanks to you both for all your work co-ordinating everything :thumbsup2!

Finally got your stateroom numbers updated on page one, and on the room call list!

Tony/John

Can you please add our stateroom to the 1st page room call list? Its 11016. I am on my mobile but will look at the fe info in the next few days. Thanks!!!

Added to the room call on page 1! Sorry for the delay!!!

Hmmmm...just looking at the FE list, and the other cruisers, and noticed someone else listed in my stateroom. I think it was nursegirl? We are confirmed in 5518, so wonder where the confusion is.

I've removed 5518 from 'nursegirl' and will update if/when we get better info!

I'm not certain about FE yet but our new room # is 8666. All the inside connecting rooms were sold out but we did rebook to get the additional OBC. :)

Sorry, I haven't been to this thread in a while. I'm more active on FB but I will try to do better. ;)

Trina----I've updated your room number on page 1 in the roll call and the room call, but we are lacking the names for the rest of your family. Forgive me if I just haven't gotten to a post yet where you have supplied the info....working the updates one at a time...at a time...at a time...at a time.... ;)

Welcome to the following Dis-ers!!!!

Redheadmom :banana:

:welcome:
mom2grant :cheer2:

Tigger19 :love:

mhopkins2910 :woohoo:

cstarr :yay:

DisLyd1972 :cool1:

chiburple :dance3:

We are becoming quite the party group!!! :jumping1:

With this entry, all updates are current. Please EVERYONE take a moment and review your Page 1 info. Please supply any additional information you can, and share a photo!!!! We are a welcoming group, and would like to be able to recognize you as one of our group when we see each other in the terminal or on the ship!!!

Goodnight, all! 5am arrives in just 4 short hours....

Tony:cloud9:

Hmm... photo sharing hm. Sometimes this works for me, sometimes I fail so here is my attempt:

marise-ghorayeb.jpg

It worked! :yay:

:laughing: I see that, Thanks!

And can I just say that I'm super impressed with how well this meet up thread is organized. :goodvibes

Thanks for the feedback! It may be slow in update, but hopefully the information is accurate and complete!!! :thumbsup2

JohnPA ~ Can you please sign up both of our cabins (2017 and 2019) for the FE? I had a great idea pop into my pretty little head this weekend :thumbsup2! Thanks
All right Kathy. Got you moved up to the FE List.

Alright, a little confused here so here's hoping I'm doing this right:

***Roll Call***
DIS Name: Chibruple
Names - Age(s)/Genders:
Marise- 27/F (self), Nadim - 50s/M (father), Gulnara - 40s/F, Ksenia - 20/F, Dina -50s/F (aunt)
Possibly more to add on - not sure yet.

From: Yikes! I live in Texas (TCK for anyone who knows what that means); Father & Aunt- Egyptian/Lebanese; Gulnara & Susha: Russia
Stateroom(s): 10152 & 10154 for now
Celebration(s) During the Cruise: None
Dining (Early or Late): Late
Partipate in FE: (indicate yes or no): Probably
Prior Disney Cruises/ships (MM/YY): For me will be my forth cruise; everyone else second with the first being 05/2013 to Alaska on the Wonder.
A few words about you and your group: How about one word: Confused. Always. :rotfl2:
Welcome Marise! Got you on the spreadsheet, but not in the FE list since you stated 'probably'. Let me know if you definitely want in and if it's both staterooms or just one. Also, if you know who will be in each room and you're going to do the FE Exchange, let me know so folks will know who they're delivering to.

Thanks,
John

All right Kathy. Got you moved up to the FE List.

Welcome Marise! Got you on the spreadsheet, but not in the FE list since you stated 'probably'. Let me know if you definitely want in and if it's both staterooms or just one. Also, if you know who will be in each room and you're going to do the FE Exchange, let me know so folks will know who they're delivering to.

Thanks,
John

Thanks John! I will definitely update you as soon as I have a definite answer from my group members :). Right now, we're still figuring out whose going (in addition the the five I already mentioned). I keep telling them they have to move fast before all the rooms go! Already it looks like inside staterooms and most ocean-view staterooms are booked.

Thanks John! I will definitely update you as soon as I have a definite answer from my group members :). Right now, we're still figuring out whose going (in addition the the five I already mentioned). I keep telling them they have to move fast before all the rooms go! Already it looks like inside staterooms and most ocean-view staterooms are booked.

Each time we have called the reservation line, we have heard the surprise of the CM questioning why this cruise is so full......I'm sure the Jamaican change in itinerary has something to do with it.

Each time we have called the reservation line, we have heard the surprise of the CM questioning why this cruise is so full......I'm sure the Jamaican change in itinerary has something to do with it.

Oh, don't be so modest Tony. The reason of course is that word got out that DizDaddy and crew were on this cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter