05/24-05/31/14 - The Disney Fantasy, (Bob) Marley and Me on The FANTASTICAL VOYAGE!

Great job on the FE Spreadsheet, but can you explain me in the first tab column K and L what do you mean with bracelets. Thanks

We just got off the Fantasy over this past weekend and we rebooked onboard. It is going to be hard to wait a whole year before we see the Fantasy again. . . . Looking forward to another awesome cruise!

DIS Name: TARIE7291
Names: Tara (41/DW), Mark (41/DH), Zach (8DS)
Stateroom(s): 9174
Celebration(s) During the Cruise: n/a
Dining (Early or Late): Late
Participate in FE: YES
Prior Disney Cruises/ships (MM/YY): October 2011 4 night Dream; 10/20/12 2012 Fantasy Eastern Caribbean (we were on the Hurricane Sandy cruise); 5/25/13 Western Caribbean
A few words about you and your group: We love Disney and have taken many DW/DL trips over the years, but our true love are Disney cruises!

Welcome! Got you on the FE spreadsheet. (link to which is in my signature)

Quick post regarding FE List. I haven't entered the folks that have not joined the FE exchange. I'll get them in soon. This will help with meeting people at the meet and greet. Also, Tony suggested that I set up a tab with children sorted by age. I'll get to this a little later on.

John, you are back! You did such an awesome job on our 5/25/13 cruise, looks like we are doing another one the same time too! Looks like I was left off the list, just a little reminder. . . :)

Great! We were on the Sandy Surfin' Safari too! We just went in May, and everything was perfect! We'll take it again next May. Perfect weather, that is!

Tim, Julie, & Megan (17). This will be our second fantasy cruise, 3rd Disney cruise. We were on the hurricane sandy one last October. Ready for a smooth cruise this time. :dance3:

Us too! We were on the 10/20/12 "Sandy" Fantasy too! We went on the 5/25/13 Fantasy and it was smooth sailing, but did have rain for 2 days! I may consider another October cruise next year. After the "Sandy" incident, we thought we would never sail in hurricane season again, but after 2 days of rain on our last cruise and a tropical storm/hurricane forming just days after we just got off the ship we may just go for it again! You never know with mother nature! :)

Great job on the FE Spreadsheet, but can you explain me in the first tab column K and L what do you mean with bracelets. Thanks

In the past we've gotten bracelets to identify DISboarders. I think I have a pic here somewhere . . . let me see.

Well, this one is from THIS year's "Fantasia Amigos" cruise.

wristband_1.jpg

John, you are back! You did such an awesome job on our 5/25/13 cruise, looks like we are doing another one the same time too! Looks like I was left off the list, just a little reminder. . . :)

Tara! Hi. What? I'm ALREADY messing up the list. Geez. You just can't trust me to get it right, can ya?

OK, got you guys on the list, but I figured you would be a year older by then so upped your ages! :rotfl:

In the past we've gotten bracelets to identify DISboarders. I think I have a pic here somewhere . . . let me see.

Well, this one is from THIS year's "Fantasia Amigos" cruise.

wristband_1.jpg

Ok, I am in, How much, and how we do the payment?

So we had TWO private mixology classes on this past cruise. Luckily, we also had a pretty damn good photographer in our DIS group, who just happened to attend the same mixology class as me. So here's a peek at who's behind the spreadsheet. I'm the guy in the orange Fantasy shirt (notice the bracelet).

mixology_john.jpg

Tara! Hi. What? I'm ALREADY messing up the list. Geez. You just can't trust me to get it right, can ya?

OK, got you guys on the list, but I figured you would be a year older by then so upped your ages! :rotfl:

Thanks for the age reminder John! Guess you got me back! Lol.

When the time is right, closer to the cruise, we most definitely have to put together another private Mixology group! I'll even take the task coordinating it!

Ok, I am in, How much, and how we do the payment?

We FIRST we need a volunteer to take care of ordering, buying and distributing the bracelets. Then we put in our orders. I had the columns on the spreadsheet but did a REALLY poor job of keeping track of the bracelet orders, so the coordinator took care of that herself. I think we ended up paying $2 per bracelet. They came in two sizes and 'youth' size was great for smaller adult wrists.

Thanks for the age reminder John! Guess you got me back! Lol.

When the time is right, closer to the cruise, we most definitely have to put together another private Mixology group! I'll even take the task coordinating it!

Tara, thanks for taking on the Mixology sign ups! That's one thing done.

Tony: Got room on the front page for Mixology information?

So we had TWO private mixology classes on this past cruise. Luckily, we also had a pretty damn good photographer in our DIS group, who just happened to attend the same mixology class as me. So here's a peek at who's behind the spreadsheet. I'm the guy in the orange Fantasy shirt (notice the bracelet).

You were in our Mixology session. My husband is in the orange shirt you barely can see on the couch. Actually the bartender took his Blackhawks hat and balanced it on his nose!

Us too! We were on the 10/20/12 "Sandy" Fantasy too! We went on the 5/25/13 Fantasy and it was smooth sailing, but did have rain for 2 days! I may consider another October cruise next year. After the "Sandy" incident, we thought we would never sail in hurricane season again, but after 2 days of rain on our last cruise and a tropical storm/hurricane forming just days after we just got off the ship we may just go for it again! You never know with mother nature! :)

That is too too funny! We were on the Sandy cruise AND the 5/25 cruise together; now we'll be on this one too! It was a shame about the rain in Costa Maya, and the way it rained out the ending of 'Remember the Titans,' but overall we absolutely loved that cruise. Except for when my wife fell down the stairs in the theater Monday night. That was not fun.

Just an observation... Love the Gray 15 National Championships shirt on the guy on the left. Gotta get one of those...

Roll Tide!

Hi to those that just joined this cruise! Looks like a lot of experienced cruisers on this cruise. This will be our first!

So with the rebooking on the cruise and you give them a dummy date, how long can you keep changing the date to a later date?

We're here! Jeff, heather, Casey (girl 7) and sarah (girl 6).
This is our third cruise with Disney. I'll have to find the stateroom number but I think it is 8092.
Early dining, and yes please to the fish extender exchange!!

Going back through some posts to see who I missed and came upon your post. Can you confirm your stateroom since you weren't positive of the number? Thanks.

Tara, thanks for taking on the Mixology sign ups! That's one thing done.

Tony: Got room on the front page for Mixology information?

Absolutely! I've got entries 9 & 10 reserved for group use, and can re-purpose entry 8 when needed. I'll ear-mark entry 9 for MIXOLOGY!

this can't do.....we were all the way back on page 6 :scared1:! Hope everyone has spring close at hand. We had beautiful weather yesterday with temperatures in the low 60's. It made being back from key west with my sisters seem not so bad :dance3:. I know that jordan is frantically packing for her disneyland trip this week (go jordan, go jordan :banana:). Does anyone else have any disney trips coming up soon :confused3? Brian and i are very anxiously awaiting our wdw trip with lynsey, jason and the adorable kaitlyn princess: In may :cool1:. After that, i think it will be a dry spell until the cruise. Happy monday to everyone :surfweb:!!

l

Hey Tony/John :wave2: ~ I think I forgot to update the change in our cabin numbers. We now have connecting cabins 2017 and 2019. Still trying to decide about the FE exchange. Thanks to you both for all your work co-ordinating everything :thumbsup2!

Hey Tony/John :wave2: ~ I think I forgot to update the change in our cabin numbers. We now have connecting cabins 2017 and 2019. Still trying to decide about the FE exchange. Thanks to you both for all your work co-ordinating everything :thumbsup2!

Got you changed on list.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter