05/24-05/31/14 - The Disney Fantasy, (Bob) Marley and Me on The FANTASTICAL VOYAGE!

Anyone thinking of running the Castaway Cay 5k?
I think I would like to, and my dd12 wants to as well so maybe us girls will participate and leave the boys behind as ds will be 6 and too young to run.
Anyone else?

I would love to, but I'll have to see as the time gets closer :confused3.

I think I would like to, and my dd12 wants to as well so maybe us girls will participate and leave the boys behind as ds will be 6 and too young to run.
Anyone else?

We are thinking about it. Will have to wait until closer to sailing to decide.

:wave2: Welcome to all the newcomers! Less than a year away, can't wait.:goodvibes

So looking through the threads I see there is a problem with chair saving by the pools. What are your thoughts on this matter? :scratchin

I see the DCL has a policy about not being able to save seats but people still do. :confused3 Hopefully we won't have a problem with it on our cruise! ;) :goodvibes

OK, I've got updates made to page one....

For those of you that cruised on the 2012 Eastern 5/19-5/26....do you want me to re-use your pics from the prior thread? If so, feel free to PM me or provide me with a new pic, since I'm sure all of the kiddos are growing like weeds!

At this time, I'm going to make a decision that I hope bodes well for everyone. I know that some have very kindly offered to organize the FE list, and others are waiting for updates on page 1. JohnPA had organized our list by spreadsheet on the prior cruise and did an OUTSTANDING job, so I'd like to re-use his skills. He has already put together the spreadsheet.....in his down time!

I'll soon be announcing that the link to the spreadsheet has been added to page1, entry 7. John is putting together some information to accompany the spreadsheet. Once it is posted, contact JohnPA directly to advise of any updates to be made. There are links in the spreadsheet on the FE Guidelines tab that will give newcomers to the FE exchange more info....

Who is ready for a vacation RIGHT NOW??????

me.

So looking through the threads I see there is a problem with chair saving by the pools. What are your thoughts on this matter? :scratchin

I see the DCL has a policy about not being able to save seats but people still do. :confused3 Hopefully we won't have a problem with it on our cruise! ;) :goodvibes

I agree that there should be a policy, but I think it's very rude for someone to come up and move your stuff and take over. I'm sure it's not only my parents that said 'first come, first served'.

On the otherhand, it's everyone's vacation, so I think it's just the Disney-way to be considerate. If you are going to be in the water most of the time, and not laying out on the lounger, consider giving up the spot. I believe in Karma....

Anyone else?

I'm not sure if I will run it, or walk it, but I'd like to give it a try. Hoping to be in better shape for it, that's for sure!

Every once in a while I get manic and count the money in our Disney piggy bank. For those that haven't seen it.....I took a white piggy bank on the last cruise and had it signed by all of the characters. I drop change in constantly, and ones and fives more occasionally. I already have $128 in there; didn't think that was half bad!

I also found a solid black chalkboard piggy bank I will take next cruise and get it signed all in metallic inks. Maybe this time I should have our Dis-friends sign it!

That's a neat idea I haven't heard of yet! I think the black chalkboard piggy bank would look great with metallic markers!

Hello cruisers! We are also going on the 5/24/14 Fantasy sailing! This will be our 9th DCL cruise, and our third on the Fantasy. Our first Fantasy cruise was the Sandy debacle, but our second one more than made up for it!

Chaz (47), DW Teresa (45), DD Heather (19), DD Emily (13.11!)

Stateroom: 9510
Celebrating: end of school, Anniversary (23)
Dining: late
Participating in FE: yes

We like to just lounge around & enjoy the ship. We will do the dolphin swim at Dolphinaris in Cozumel, probably hit the beach in Cayman, and wander in Jamaica. Just want to have a great time!

Hello cruisers! We are also going on the 5/24/14 Fantasy sailing! This will be our 9th DCL cruise, and our third on the Fantasy. Our first Fantasy cruise was the Sandy debacle, but our second one more than made up for it!

We like to just lounge around & enjoy the ship. We will do the dolphin swim at Dolphinaris in Cozumel, probably hit the beach in Cayman, and wander in Jamaica. Just want to have a great time!

Welcome!!!! You are now added to page 1!!!!!

I personally dont think people should keep there stuff there all day! I also see people sitting in the hot tub and don't even sit in the water! Give someone else a dip please! But other than that i am not too bothered by anything that happens on the cruise. Like i have said before, when we went on ncl epic in 2010 the people were so rude, shoving their way past handicapped people to get on an elevator. I feel like on the disney cruise that people are not as rude. There might be some here and there but i dont think there is too much.

Welcome:cool1: we have two girls going, dd21 and ddbest friend 20 and a disney god daughter that will be 12!

Welcome! Got you on the FE spreadsheet. (link to which is in my signature)

Quick post regarding FE List. I haven't entered the folks that have not joined the FE exchange. I'll get them in soon. This will help with meeting people at the meet and greet. Also, Tony suggested that I set up a tab with children sorted by age. I'll get to this a little later on.

Tim, Julie, & Megan (17). This will be our second fantasy cruise, 3rd Disney cruise. We were on the hurricane sandy one last October. Ready for a smooth cruise this time. :dance3:

Welcome:cool1: we have two girls going, dd21 and ddbest friend 20 and a disney god daughter that will be 12!

Great! Our DD18 had a hard time finding anybody her age to hang out with in May, and when she did find somebody, he turned out to be a jerk. DD12 had no problems finding friends her own age to romp all over the ship with.

Tim, Julie, & Megan (17). This will be our second fantasy cruise, 3rd Disney cruise. We were on the hurricane sandy one last October. Ready for a smooth cruise this time. :dance3:

Great! We were on the Sandy Surfin' Safari too! We just went in May, and everything was perfect! We'll take it again next May. Perfect weather, that is!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter