05-05-05

I can't believe I didn't realize this! I love stuff like this. DD1 was born 9-6-96 and I think that's so cool!

My best friend wanted to get married on 8-8-88 because 8 is her favorite number. However she didn't want to wait that long, so got married in 8-87 :)

There was a story in our local paper about a woman who had her 9th child on 9-9-99 :earseek: (back when it happened, I mean)

My personal favorite was May 6, 1978, at 12:34, when the exact time was 12:34 5-6-78. My dad thought it was so cool!

As a nurse, it's also a little weird when the shift and the date are the same. Lots of forms have places to write both, and if you're working 7-3 on 7-3 (or 3-11 on 3-11 or 11-7 on 11-7) it looks like you have written the wrong thing.

Laurie :)

SPAM said:
it was my school's "official" senior skip day. 05!

ok, not official. the school would never accept it. but everyone else skipped.

Today was our skip day too!

But I was stuck taking the AP English Lit test, so I had to go regardless. :crazy2:

Kitty 34 said:
Happy Birthday to your DD's horse!! Could be interesting to see him after a margarita!! :rotfl:

I'll tell him you wished him a Happy Birthday! It would be interesting to see him after a few as he sometimes has trouble walking a straight line when sober!

Today was my birthday!!!!

And senior skip day!! Im fone w/ all my classes except two, so I went to both of them! If we were absent, we were going to have to make up a whole weeks worth of days!!

Today was a GREAT 18th bday!! I Got a NEW CAR!!!! WOOHOOO!!

Today is DH's birthday too!

DD was almost born on 04/04/04, but she arrived on 04/03/04 at 4:14 a.m. instead. :)

DanceBabe16 said:
Today was our skip day too!

But I was stuck taking the AP English Lit test, so I had to go regardless. :crazy2:
yeah i didnt skip either. im dissecting a cat in advanced bio and theres no way i was missing that. :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter