04/18/2014 3 Night Port Canaveral

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :beach:
Have a great cruise!

Yeah! We are sailing too! This is our first time on the Magic:). Can't wait to do the Aqua Dunk!!! Wonder if there will be a fish extender group? Those are fun!

We are definitely up for a fish extender exchange - we have an FE ready to go (we use it to hold little miscellaneous stuff in our kitchen).

Anyone else?

Great idea to use your fish extender. :) We have sailed the Wonder twice and have enjoyed the FE groups.

I have a plastic tub that I put our ears, shirts, pillow cases, FE, door magnets, etc in. That way I know where my goodies are when I need them. Gotta keep that stuffy in one place in case there is an EMERGENCY Disney trip. HAHA!

We have not been to Castaway Cay yet and are really excited! It is freezing in Illinois where we are and the snow is blowing! Come on April!!

OK, we have a few folks now! Are all of you interested in the Fish Extender exchange?

Can folks let us know who's here:

Our cabin:
Adults: 2
Children: 1 (DD, 15)
Cruise # 5
Home: Chicago

We are definitely in for the FE group! I have a DH a DD age 10 and a DD age10 ( girl and boy twins)!!

We are just west of a Chicago!

Just added this cruise on as a birthday present to myself. It will be my DD 16, her service dog and me. Would love to join the FE list if possible?
YEAH!

Ok we are reaching critical mass!

Those who want to do the FE, PM the following and I will send everyone a list (if you cannot PM, you can email mrshiny at g mail dot com).

Name
Stateroom number
Number of adults
Number, gender and age of children
Favorite colors and characters of each person
Any food allergies?

For those wondering, a Fish Extender is a little holder for small gifts that you put on the fish shaped message holder outside your room. Each person leaves little gifts for the other (often treats and/or homemade items). Some leave something each day, some just stop by once.

Search these forums for more discussion and pictures of people's holders.

Jeff

Hello, fellow cruisers!

My family of three will be aboard the Magic for the April 18th sailing! This is our first time on the Magic but it will complete our Grand Slam! It is our 7th time on DCL!

We were able to get a cabana on the family beach (yeah!) and have booked the Rasul experience at the spa. Any thoughts???

Counting down the days!

Reminding from my previous post:

Those who want to do the FE, PM the following and I will send everyone a list (if you cannot PM, you can email mrshiny at g mail dot com).

Name
Stateroom number
Number of adults
Number, gender and age of children
Favorite colors and characters of each person
Any food allergies?

How do I get my family signed up for the fish hooks/extenders activity? For the Disney magic 3 night Bahamas cruise departing April 18th. My daughters are 2 (almost 3) and 6. Should my husband and I join in too or just the kids? Please help me sign up!!! :). I have already started collection cute Disney gifts to deliver.... So excited to do this!! :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter