• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

03/30/08 4 night Wonder, 30th March 2008

Welcome back to all of you who have returned from the cruise. We just got home today. I was not able to make it to the DISmeet and I was very disappointed. We drove in to Port Canaveral from the Tampa area on Sunday and we got lost!! We took the exit off of I-4 and thought we were on 528. No idea how we ended up on 417 and went way too far north and had to back track down 417 to 3 to 528. By the time we parked the car, got the luggage on board and checked-in they were already closing down the lunch buffet. We were so tired and disgruntled, we went to the safety drill then back to the cabin and collapsed.

Sue, how exciting for your daughter!! That was a true magical moment! We went over to Atlantis and went to Aquaventure. Yes, we thought it was well worth it. We took a taxi to Comfort and checked in. Got our tickets to pick up our wristbands next door at Atlantis. It was a short walk over and once there we stayed in the lazy river just about all day. There were so many slides and things to do that one day could not cover it all. We really enjoyed it and would do it again. I would never pay what Disney is charging for their excursion though unless it was just two of us, but for our family it was more economical by far to do it on our own.

Hope everyone had a wonderful cruise and vacation!!!

Hi everyone. It was fun meeting you guys! We stayed an extra two days in FL visiting with family. I am "suffering" from "land sickness" - but it is fairly mild. It just surprises me that I still have it, after our Magic cruise in 2005 it only lasted a day or so.
Sue: you are Mom of the Year - first the Hannah Montana concert and now a personal meet & greet with the characters! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter