03/30-04/04 staying over easter

taraaplin

Mouseketeer
My family is going to disney 03/30-04/04 this year over Easter. I booked the quick service plan because I didn't want to bother with the huge crowds while rushing around to meet reservations for table service. Was this a good decision? There are five of us going. Me, DH, DS10, DS7, and DS2(turns two 03/29). I hope I made the right choice. Please advice and give any tips for the meal plan.

You would have to cost out each of the meal plans and look at the menus to see which meal plan would work best for you and your family. If you plan to do table service restaurants, you need to make reservations ahead of time. This close to your trip, you should call 407-WDW-DINE or go to the WDW website to see if you would even be able to get reservations at the restaurants you want for the times you want.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter