• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

03/29/08, March 29, 2008 Eastern Magic - Who else?

Everyone I just want to wish you all a MAGICal trip. Take care of my friend LaurenCam and help her have the time of her life...... Have a Bon Voyage for me and what the heck, have a Bushwacker and a Bahama Mama too. The Bon Voyages were the bomb............. the 1st of March..... Do not forget to hit Parrat Cay for lunch and remember if you have a kid who is a bubble fan, sit in the first 10 rows during Twice Charm. I forgot about the bubbles that rain down and my DD was in heaven...... Remember to order the cake of the day from room services at least once and call and get cookies ordered at turn down from room services as a treat for the kids right before bed. Dig your feet in the sand of Castaway at least once and think of us March 1st cruisers. Hey Dana, bring me a little sand back in your bag so I can just touch it this year......:lmao:

BELIEVESINMAGIC
DH(35) and myself (45)
DB and his family (41)
DSIL (30)
DN1(13)
DN2(8)
Late

BUCKEYE 218
Me (41)
DW
DD (12)
DS (9)

ICEMANPAD
Chuck (46)
Lisa (41)
Mason (8)
Late

PS17
DS (14)
DS (9)
DS (4)
2122 and 2124
Late

ANGELHALO
Self(29)
Hubby to be (35)
Late

THEREALBRIAN
DW
DS (2)

MESHELLPNC
Michelle 32
Howie 30
Weston 10
Mackenzi 3
My Mom Ruby 56
My Dad Marty 55
5637 and 5639
????

DINGHYDEB
Me 49
DH 40

CRUISECRZY
Michelle 33
John 33
Jessica 3
and we will be joined by my parents flying in from Illinois
Carmen
Kathy
5642 and 5644
Late Seating
Edith (23 DCL Cruise) 2078
Derek (coming from England) 2060

GOOFYDADEO
John
Torey
DS Tal (14)
DD Sarah (10)
1045 :wizard: Upgraded from Cat 12 to Cat 10
Late

Dipdotdarlin'
DW 54
DH 56
Early

Daytonamom2
Linda(50)
Brad (51)
DS Frank(15)
DD Nikki(12)
2582 and 2584
Late I assume
Traveling with friends
Pat and Jennifer
DS Ryan (16)
DS Austin (11)

TiggerLuv
Sha (50)
DD Caitlin (Celebrating 16 bday early on cruise...very merry unbirthday to you)
Deck 7
Late

Laurencam
Scott and Dana
DD Lauren (9)
DD Camryn (7)
Late
*being joined by dad and his wife*

Stevenpensacola
Steven (46)
Susan (40-ish)
1048 :wizard: Upgraded Cat 12 to 10
Early
*leaving kids at home

CarlonsofVerobeach
DW
DH
DD Grace (8)
DS Jack (3)
Late I assume

Pooh and Tinker Cruising with grandparents!!!
Tinker (Grandpa)
Carol (Grandma)
Deidra (19)
Late????

DisneyBear 12
Tara
Woody
Brooke (11)
Gracie (6)

Surftrish
self
DS (9)

IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW
DisMeet 4pmish on Deck 10 portside about Goofy Stage

Palo Sunday Brunch
BelievesinMagic 10am

Palo Monday Brunch
Icemanpad
Crusisecrzy 10:30am

Palo Dinner
Sunday:Dingydeb (wants to change to Thursday)
Tuesday: Goofydadeo 8:30 (wants to change)
Wedneday: Icemanpad, Cruisecrzy 6:30

Palo High Tea
Sunday: Cruisecrzy
Thursday: BelievesinMagic

Packing? as usual we have not started packing yet...in fact w/Lisa in Orlando tonight, we won't start until tomorrow night..of course for us it is just a 3 hour drive to the port friday afternoon, but why rush? we already know what we are taking, and which one of us is probably going to take too much again..but that is ok...

Chuck:cool1:

Only a 1.5 hour drive or so for us on Saturday morning. Tonight is girl's night though and I won't be home, so no packing tonight. We just don't want to be left with only Friday night to pack.

I'm up and should be getting ready for work, but instead I am cutting out door magnets!!! LOL!

This thread has picked up nicely...w/one more post from Pooh and Tinker, there will be 15 avatars w/10 or more posts each...hopefully this will progress to seeing some of the folks on the boat...I am always the easiest to spot, simply b/c i am the tallest at 6'8 1/2"...and i think my wife will be making me wear a matching Tshirt, although this one will actually be white and i will undoubtedly have cut off the sleeves...but since it bears my name.....well figure it out...LOL

Chuck:cool1:

Ok I finally got to read the posts... here is my contribution...:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Well, I am heading off to bed (I work nights) and when I wake up I will have a ton of packing to do. We leave for the airport friday at 10am, so I wanted to post one last time (dont think I will have much time this evening to be on the internet):) ! We are very excited, I am sure the kids will NOT get much sleep tonight.:rolleyes: - I dont think I will either. Cant wait to meet everyone, safe travels and see ya saturday!:banana:
Dana:woohoo:

I am hoping to get some pins from the park. If someone is there and wouldn't mind picking them up for me, I would really be greatful. They can just call me and I will pay for it on my credit card. My cell phone number is 305-797-9225.:worship:

getting the hair "done" for the cruise...

20060414222655_foul-play0063.jpg

I am hoping to get some pins from the park. If someone is there and wouldn't mind picking them up for me, I would really be greatful. They can just call me and I will pay for it on my credit card. My cell phone number is 305-797-9225.:worship:

Sorry, I was just there over the weekend.

I have some in my stash from the last time we were at the outlet mall. I will bring them. If anyone is going by the outlet mall in St Aug down 95 they were having a good sale about a month ago they probable still have some. Lynn

Well I'm done... and I have to do laundry and pack... working until 2 am friday night so not much sleep before we leave in the morning. everyone be safe and hope to see you on ship...
pooh and tinker.. we need a name for dgd

Thx Michelle for adding us to your list. Here are our names and stateroom #:
Tricia
Justin (9)
SR 6512
Early dinner seating

...i don't expect you to re-issue the list as we are getting down to the wire here. Take care and safe travels.

Laundry is finished.:laundy: We haven't started packing yet, but I do have a list of everything we need to pack. We will start tonight and finish tomorrow. We leave at 11am for the airport. Then we will stay at the Sheraton Suites by the airport using their shuttle to and from the hotel. After that is is Disney transportation for us, since there is only 2 of us. We are going to try and be at the port by 10:30-11am. See you on ship!!!!:banana:

We are all packed. Just a few last minutes things to do. Can't wait to meet everyone on Saturday. We will be leaving Friday around 3:00 headed that way.:yay: :yay:

Susan

I made some door signs but I can't find the part of the dis boards that I used last time. It had a lot of good clip art that didn't have any names on it yet. It started off like who has any pictures to share. Looking for backgrounds. Thanks Lynn

BELIEVESINMAGIC
DH(35) and myself (45)
DB and his family (41)
DSIL (30)
DN1(13)
DN2(8)
Late

BUCKEYE 218
Me (41)
DW
DD (12)
DS (9)

ICEMANPAD
Chuck (46)
Lisa (41)
Mason (8)
Late

PS17
DS (14)
DS (9)
DS (4)
2122 and 2124
Late

ANGELHALO
Self(29)
Hubby to be (35)
Late

THEREALBRIAN
DW
DS (2)

MESHELLPNC
Michelle 32
Howie 30
Weston 10
Mackenzi 3
My Mom Ruby 56
My Dad Marty 55
5637 and 5639
????

DINGHYDEB
Me 49
DH 40

CRUISECRZY
Michelle 33
John 33
Jessica 3
and we will be joined by my parents flying in from Illinois
Carmen
Kathy
5642 and 5644
Late Seating
Edith (23 DCL Cruise) 2078
Derek (coming from England) 2060

GOOFYDADEO
John
Torey
DS Tal (14)
DD Sarah (10)
1045 :wizard: Upgraded from Cat 12 to Cat 10
Late

Dipdotdarlin'
DW 54
DH 56
Early

Daytonamom2
Linda(50)
Brad (51)
DS Frank(15)
DD Nikki(12)
2582 and 2584
Late I assume
Traveling with friends
Pat and Jennifer
DS Ryan (16)
DS Austin (11)

TiggerLuv
Sha (50)
DD Caitlin (Celebrating 16 bday early on cruise...very merry unbirthday to you)
Deck 7
Late

Laurencam
Scott and Dana
DD Lauren (9)
DD Camryn (7)
Late
*being joined by dad and his wife*

Stevenpensacola
Steven (46)
Susan (40-ish)
1048 :wizard: Upgraded Cat 12 to 10
Early
*leaving kids at home

CarlonsofVerobeach
DW
DH
DD Grace (8)
DS Jack (3)
Late I assume

Pooh and Tinker Cruising with grandparents!!!
Tinker (Grandpa)
Carol (Grandma)
Deidra (19)
Late????

DisneyBear 12
Tara
Woody
Brooke (11)
Gracie (6)

Surftrish
Tricia
DS (9)
Early

IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW
DisMeet 4pmish on Deck 10 portside about Goofy Stage

Palo Sunday Brunch
BelievesinMagic 10am

Palo Monday Brunch
Icemanpad
Crusisecrzy 10:30am

Palo Dinner
Sunday:Dingydeb (wants to change to Thursday)
Tuesday: Goofydadeo 8:30 (wants to change)
Wedneday: Icemanpad, Cruisecrzy 6:30

Palo High Tea
Sunday: Cruisecrzy
Thursday: BelievesinMagic

Thanks Cruisecrzy!! That is just what I wanted. I found a magnetic holder 8x10 soft plastic at Micheles that you just slip the sign in and the next day just slip in a new one. It was only 1.99 so I saved some money there. Lynn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter