02/27/2014 Dream

disneyloverz

Earning My Ears
First time cruiser and want to start an FE group for the cruise. If interested please let me know and I will do my best to organize it. pirate:

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :beach:
Have a great cruise!

I don't think we want to do FE :( but I'm glad there is finally a discussion group for this cruise :) I booked it back in January when we were on the Fantasy and can't believe it is getting so close now :) We are Jennifer (45) and dd ( 12 on the cruise). Can't wait.

Jennifer

First time cruiser and want to start an FE group for the cruise. If interested please let me know and I will do my best to organize it. pirate:

I would love to be in the FE group!
I also started a link for this cruise because I didn't see this one. I will delete that now, I would much rather follow someone else's lead:)

Nice to meet all of you fellow cruisers!'n I'm so excited! This will be our first cruise:) I also made a Facebook group if anyone wants to join over there:)

This is all new to me, but I have been waiting for something about our cruise and the fish extenders to be posted? I would like to join, as well as a few family members. Just let me know what I need to do.

I was promised by someone the spreadsheet fo the FE. I have not got it so I need to do some digging to see where I can get it. If anyone knows where to get this let me know as this is my first cruise.

We are counting down the days until our next Dream cruise! We are surprising our daughter on Christmas...Mickey will call w/ the good news!
Hoping she will meet some other girls her age (she will be 12 in April) I know she would love to hang out in the Edge Tween Club!!

Hello all! We are thinking of booking a GTY rate on this cruise, but wE are curious what the weather is like in the Bahamas at that time of year. Does anyone have any experience cruising at that time?

Hello!

So I'm wondering what the weather in Bahamas is like at that time, but also what it's like taking a 3 day cruise? Are you all local, just going away for the weekend? We would be flying in just for this cruise. Do you all think that a 3 day cruise is too short? Opinions/help please!

Just booked...we can't wait! Myself, my husband, DD 14 and DS 10. Anyone doing a FE exchange? If so, we'd love to join.

This will be our second Dream 3-day we've taken. It is very short...but we're combining it with a few days at WDW, so it fits well into the kids' vacation week. Last time, I do remember wishing we coukd have done a longer cruise...but any cruise is better than no cruise!!

So excited!

Just checking to see if there has been an update on the fe. I am excited to participate, but a little confused. This being our first cruise and their are a few of us, I am excited. Anyone been on these cruise before that can offer advice or suggestions that would be wonderful I will be traveling, in our room! with my husband, daughter 4, and my son 2.

We are counting down the days until our next Dream cruise! We are surprising our daughter on Christmas...Mickey will call w/ the good news!
Hoping she will meet some other girls her age (she will be 12 in April) I know she would love to hang out in the Edge Tween Club!!

My daughter will be celebrating her 12th birthday on the cruise. Maybe they can hang out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter