02/23/2014 4 Night Dream

My friend kimmisook, has already added us to the spreadsheet but I wanted to add our info.
Disname: ZRobinson
People cruising: Billy (dad), Zarina (mom), Dallas (age14), Ashley (age3)
Cabin: 10532

DIS name: mawdecpeyaug
# People: 4 (3 kids 1 adult)
Cabin: 10130
Celebrating: My 7th, Declan's 6th, Peyton's 5th, and Augie's 4th cruise
FE: Yes
Meet: Yes

Interested in meeting and/or dining with other adults traveling solo with their kid(s). :dance3:

Disney Wonder: 2002, 2004, 2006, 2008, 2010
Disney Dream: 2012, 2014
Disney World: 2004 Pop Century, 2005 Saratoga Springs, 2006-2010 Old Key West, Animal Kingdom Lodge Jamba House 2011, Old Key West 2012, Animal Kingdom Lodge 2013, Old Key West 2014, Beach Club Villas 2014:wizard:

Looks like we're all up to date.

we're closing the FE list one week from today, Jan. 9th which will be 45 days from sailing! Now that the holidays are over I can get started on my cruise crafts.

Yeah!!! I've already started, but it will be great to have a final number to work with :) :) So excited!

can anyone help us sign up for the fish extender.? im having problems finding the correct place to join. we're sailing feb 23, 2014 on the dream. thanks

we have 2 cabins, total of 5 people. papa, nana, husband, wife, & 8 yr old daughter.

can anyone help us sign up for the fish extender.? im having problems finding the correct place to join. we're sailing feb 23, 2014 on the dream. thanks

we have 2 cabins, total of 5 people. papa, nana, husband, wife, & 8 yr old daughter.

You've found it. Looks like you're already added to the excel sheet where the info is kept. Just need the room number when you have it.

Can you confirm we are on list for cabin 10130? I checked the list today and it looks like it updated funny repeating a bunch of cabins.

Can you confirm we are on list for cabin 10130? I checked the list today and it looks like it updated funny repeating a bunch of cabins.

Not sure what happened to the file. I was able to restore, but from now on send me all edits.

Yes...I have you on the list! You and 3 kids, correct?

DIS name: mamaA2boyZ
People cruising: my husband, myself and
Our 2 boys- Scout 3 and Knox 6months

Cabin # 7018

Would like to have my boys in the fish extender

Celebrating: our first disney cruise :)

We will be bringing our double stroller with us (3 year old and an almost 6mo old) mainly for our days at the parks before and after the cruise. Our transfer to the cruise has car seats provided so we really don't need to bring our infant car seat along, but I'm wondering from any other experienced cruising mothers, do you think I should bring it along in the event that he falls asleep before meals, shows, etc? I don't want to bring any unnecessary gear. Any advice would be appreciated!

If you're on Facebook, request to join the group Disney Cruising. Everything and anything you need/want to know about Disney Cruising will be answered in that group. And people are friendly so don't be scared!

My oldest son (now 10) was only 9 months old first time he cruised. I recall having him in stroller as he slept through dinner. That was on Disney Wonder with much smaller corridors. I brought a stroller on board until my youngest was 5 but needed it most until about 3. The Disney Dream is much bigger and corridors are wide enough for most strollers. Much better than the Wonder which was a bit tight if luggage was in halls first day. Also the Disney Dream beds have plenty of storage underneath so u can store stroller there or closet. Kids get tired easy those ages. My advice. Let them nap in stroller while you enjoy a glass of wine at dinner or a piña colada at the pool! Lol. Disney makes vacationing with toddlers and babies easy!

Not sure what happened to the file. I was able to restore, but from now on send me all edits.

Yes...I have you on the list! You and 3 kids, correct?
Great thanks! Yes me and 3 kids! So excited its our first time joining FE. We got some fun ideas.

Packing fabric markers so characters can sign kids Disney hats and pillow cases!

Just booked this as our first Disney Cruise...so excited! Would love to be include my child in the FE program, I put her name on the spreadsheet, but this is my first time doing anything like this, so I just wanted to make sure I was doing it right! :)
Would you be interested in dining with us? Our girls are about the same age.

[b ]DIS Name: kbmoo
[b ]People Cruising : 2 adults Kathy and Melanie
[b ]Cabin Number(s): don't know yet (just guaranteed balcony)
[b ]Celebrating: our birthdays
[i ]Would you want to participate in ..
[b ]FE Yes:
[b ]Meetup (yes)
We are doing( research) for a future trip with our grown children, unfortunately no grandchildren yet.

I signed up earlier this week, but I didn't see us on list yet. Maybe cause we don't have a room assignment yet. Thanks

If you're in Facebook, request to join the group Disney Cruising. Everything and anything you need/want to know about Disney Cruising will be answered in that group. And people are friendly so don't be scared!

Thanks for the heads up regarding that group.

Hi- can you add us too?

DIS Name: 4kidscapecod
(DH, DW, sailing with 2 kids this time ~age 9 and 8)
Cabin # 10660
FE: Yes!
Meet: Yes!

QUOTE=deltapilotwife;47775114]Hi! We booked this while on the Magic a few weeks back. I"m going to run the Princess 1/2 in the morning and sail away that afternoon. anyone want to do a FE or meet up?

Our group list.

Someone messed up the file, so from now on, send me any edits.

If you want to be listed here, please post using the form below:

[b ]DIS Name:
[b ]People Cruising (please include ages of kids at time of cruise): [/ b]
[b ]Cabin Number(s): [/ b]
[b ]Celebrating: [/ b]
[i ]Would you want to participate in ...[/ i]
[b ]FE? (Yes/No): [/ b](If your FE will be at a different cabin # then please list where your FE will be here too)
[b ]Meetup (yes/no): [/ b]

Fish Extender Sign Up Deadline: 01/09/14
What is a Fish Extender?

DIS Name: deltapilotwife
People Cruising: Kelly (deltapilotwife), Bob (DH), Madison (DD3)
Cabin Number: 8082
Would you want to participate in ...
FE?: Yes
Meetup: Yes

also in the FE:
deltapilotwife's Parents- Pat & Ed
deltapilowife's MIL/FIL- Norm & Deni
deltapilotwife's Ils- Stu, Scarlett, Freddy (13), Pressley (2.5), Gracie (1.5)

DIS Name: Wedge & Rnflygirl
People Cruising (please include ages of kids at time of cruise): 5
Cabin Number: ??
Celebrating: ??
FE?: (If your FE will be at a different cabin # then please list where your FE will be here too) ??
Meetup (yes/no): ??

DIS Name: AllisonK315
People Cruising: Kyle (Fiance, 26), Allison (AllisonK315, 27), Kylie (DD 5), Kendall (DD1)
Cabin Number: 5518
Celebrating: Wedding
Meetup: Undecided

DIS Name: JerseyGirl514
People cruising: DH, myself, DS 6, Twin DS 4
Cabin Number: 9158
Celebrating: my 40th birthday
Meetup: Likely

DIS Name: AmynVal
People Cruising: Amy (wife) Val (husband)
Cabin Number(s): 10162
Celebrating: 4th Anniversary and Glass Slipper Challenge
FE?: (Yes)
Meet up: (Maybe):

Picklesdfl
Me, my hubby, and our two sons ( 6 and 8)
Cabin 6520
Celebrating: Our boys birthdays
This will be our 6th cruise!
Definitely want in on the Fish Extenders

Dis Name: DisneySpirit
People Cruising: Tom(Me), Lynn(Wife), Linda(Sister) and Bruce(BIL)
Cabin #'s 7564, 7566
Our 18th Disney Cruise My Sister and DH's 3rd Disney Cruise
FE: No
Meet Up: Maybe
We have sailed on the Dream twice before 4 & 3 day (B2B)
Added this cruise to 5 nights at WDW stay

DisneyMammaRN
People Cruising (please include ages of kids at time of cruise): 9 of us travelling including my 2yo daughter as well as my 2yo niece and 5yo nephew
Cabin Number(s):
Celebrating:
FE? (Yes/No):yes
Meetup (yes/no): ?

DIS Name: MISBWB
People Cruising: Brian(me), Sue(wife)
Cabin Number: 8662

Dis board name: lap913
My husband (38), myself(35), my two daughters (6 and 3 years old).
Our first Disney cruise!
We are celebrating our 10 year anniversary!
Cabin no. 8568
Yes we want to do FE!

FoxFMX22
My wife's parents, sister and brother-in-law and their 2 boys, one 3 and one will be about 5 months when we leave
FE?

DIS Name: Bellakmom
People Cruising: Jim, Patty and Bella(4)
Cabin Number: 8672
Celebrating: Bella's 5th Birthday(4/9/09- a littl early) also 1st time cruiser
Meetup: not sure yet

Cruisinmom
Andrew & Andrea
Emma (dd8), Noah (DS 19), Sarah (DD10), Rachel (DD 10)
FE- Yes

Dave2424
DD7, DS4 and DD8mo
FE ?

Lilrere
DS6, DD3
FE?

Dis Name: Lovemyblt
People Cruising: Cori (that's me!!), Joe (DH), Tristan (DS17), Brynn (DD15), & Logan (DD8)
Cabins 6684 (Me,DH & DD8) & 6682 (DS17 & DD15)
Celebrating DD15s 16 Birthday!!!
Kimmisook
Christian (Daddy), Sandy (Mama), Kobe (DS 14), and Ayla (DD 7) Cabin 10540

Hi, my name is Kristi.
DIS name :gkrnelson
Room: 8628
Riley - F - 7
Avery - F - 5
Coen - M - 4

ZRobinson
People cruising: Billy (dad), Zarina (mom), Dallas (age14), Ashley (age3)
Cabin: 10532
Kbmoo
Kathy and my daughters, mother in law Melanie.
Celebrating birthdayse are doing research for a family trip for our adult children in the

DIS name: mawdecpeyaug
# People: 4 (3 kids 1 adult)
Cabin: 10130
Celebrating: My 7th, Declan's 6th, Peyton's 5th, and Augie's 4th cruise
Meet: Yes[/QUOTE]

Hi Andrea~We are also doing the back to back and feel so lucky to have 2 deck parties, 2 days at castaway cay and 2 pirate nights (although in all of the 5 Disney cruises we've been on, we have never made it to a pirate night so this may be our chance!!)~~we are early risers (hence early to bed).

We are Kevin and Stacie Higgins ~~~sailing with Colton(9) and Allie(8). We are from Cape Cod, Massachusetts. I have an aunt who lives in Minneapolis so she tells me how cold it is there! We do this cruise every Feb vacation.... We are traveling without our DD(15) and DS (18) this time around. But looks like our families have a lot in common!

Would love to FE and meet... let us know. We are in #10660.

Nice to "meet you!" :yay:

We are the Hennen family from Minnesota and this cruise will be the first half of our Disney Double Dip (back to back-2trips to Castaway Cay)
:cheer2: we try to do a warm February vacation because of Minnesota's long winter.

We would like to join the FE group please. Here's our information:

Andrew (DH), Emma (DD 8), and Noah (DS 19) Cabin 7192
Andrea (cruisinmom) Sarah (DD 10) Rachel (DD 10). Cabin 7194

Since I only have one Fish Extender we'll be hanging it on cabin 7194.

We are looking forward to this cruise! I took our three girls on the Magic in January (2013) out of Galveston and we had an Amazing time!!!!

Sorry Kathy...I had you on the first page, but missed you when I went to update the excel file.

I think we're all up to date.

48 days will we sail!

You can take us off the list. It's just my wife and I and we won't be participating in the FE.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter